Thread: 4 crafted teams

Default 4 crafted teams

Hey guys... Well it's my first post here and I decided to be brave and ask for your input on a team that I've crafted, traded and built over the past few days. It originally set out as team 1... Then one friend suggested adding in Psychic Pokemon as it had a sort of sweeping bug weakness, and that sort of spawned team #2 which will be in another thread. You'll see! I can't quite figure out what OU, UU, NU, etc is all about and where my teams fit, but quite frankly I've made them for fun, not tournaments... Plus, Wifi here at uni seems really weird. It lets me trade and use the GTS perfectly fine, but if I try to battle or game sync it tells me there is a communication error. So hopefully be able to wifi battle when I'm home at Easter.

So without further ado:

Team #1: This team is the same sort of set that I've run for fun over the past few generations of Pokemon games with a few more additions to make it more up to date. I made it as a hopefully well rounded team. Choicetar, Specsmence and Hydreigon all are able to demolish steel threats thanks to fire punch/flamethrower - the biggest being Ferrothorn by the seems of things - and can also deal with "The Bug problem" one of my friends identified. Whereas Zoroark can nip in and take out any Bulky waters that people may want to use, such as a Swampert and sometimes even Jellicent, against me.

Spoiler:- Team One:

So there we have it... 4 teams roughly. The 4th team is more of a hodgepodge of stuff though, so it possibly needs proper sorting at some point... Hopefully I can get some good feedback and adjust my teams accordingly ALSO sorry for it being all text!
    Last edited by Ezkaton; 27th January 2013 at 5:37 PM.

Descriptions please. I think it would also be better is you put the teams in spoilers.
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Is that better? :3

I only quickly glanced over your teams, but it looks like you have 4 ou teams. Basically tiering goes by whatever the highest tiered mon you have in your team is the tier of your team. Anyways, I suggest going through other rmt's (and only doing 1 team per rmt, choose you favorite) and making it look more presentable. While your format can be followed, it's kind of an eyesore. Plus for all of us I-pod raters, the paragraph style of your mons is hard to fix, since the I pod touches are not the most accurate things in the world

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

You seem like a nice guy and you're really optimistic which is great! But you are only allowed to post one team per thread. The reason is that it becomes a lot more organized and easier to rate and it shows you actually care about one team in particular. If you want the three other teams rated feel free to post them here - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ng-Help-Thread

Please edit the OP to have only one team, after you do more people will probably rate it! (and I won't have to lock anything...)

There we go, trimmed it down to 1 team and trying to work on the presentation a bit.

It's looking better dude, anyways your team seems kinda fighting type weak. With teams now a days running terrakion and keldeo on the same team that's really not good for you. I would suggest dropping one of your 3 dark types for something that at least resists fighting types. Also, stone edge on a modest salamence is a big no no (though a modest salamence will catch a lot of people off guard I'm sure). I'm sure there's more to say, but this will be a start

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^