Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

*Watches TV*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I'd be honored to help you Allister! Now just to get the materials. Starting with brown paint!
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Wonderful. Van DerMort shant ever see it coming. Not even in our stories of blackest sorcery hath there been accounts of a sleeping spell so potent...
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

I'm not exaggeration Iris, I know that the panda couldn't possible have grim intentions, but this kind of sleep is very dangerous!

*Sighs* At least water worked this time...
    "This panda" has a name, you know. Well, a nickname.

*walks up to the other pokemon, grabs a donut, walks back to where he was standing*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Welcome, ladies and non-gentlemen, to your second Point Meter, and the first which wasn’t a complete flop! Oh, but before we go on to that, you know what I said about publishing one of the interviews? Well, with the help of the trusty RNG – I mean, Roulette – I concluded that Venus should be the one to have her secrets spoilt. Here it is:

Spoiler:

An interesting read, for sure. Now, here are the results:

Spoiler:

But as Charles pointed out last week, total scores mean little, if anything, at all, especially now that the teams are slightly uneven. So don’t worry, Team Sky. You’re not going straight to the chopping blocks. What matter are the average scores. And here they are:

Team Sky: 22
    Team Sun: 32.75
    Team Star: 19
    Team Moon: 29.5

Well, we can confirm that, with an average of 19 points, Team Star is headed for the Elimination Gala, or whatever we’re supposed to call it, with the exception of… oh, no one. Doubly convenient for us! Also, with an average score of a whopping 32.75 points, Team Sun, which includes Vanek, Leo, Disgrace, and Gizmo, has Immunity for next week.

To vote for who you want to have their odds of being eliminated increased, you must PM me, giving a vote to one of the four members of Team Star, with a 15 word minimum reason why they deserve to be eliminated. You have 36 hours, and remember...

Not Voting Results in a Strike.

And last but certainly not least, we have our Featured Contestant of the week, Gizmo, who managed to earn 62 points this week! Special mention also goes to Mug, who was just one point away from tying with Gizmo. As a result, Gizmo will be receiving the Spinda Bracelet.
    (Spinda Bracelet - the user swaps their team with another randomized player.)
    No, this totally wasn’t intentional… like, totally…

So, we can confirm the morals of this week are:
    • Being in a three-man team doesn’t necessarily suck… as long as your teammates aren’t lazy a—I mean, donkeys!
    • Having the Featured Contestant on your team is always a good thing, even if you suck on your own!
    • Never enter dangerous Uni Challenges! (Team Moon would have gained Immunity if Seth and Omen hadn’t entered the Uni Challenge, which cost the team 40 points. Seth also pretty much dug his grave by choosing the number 5.5, so…)
    • Venus has a static, boring personality!

Remember guys, voting truly makes a difference! Or whatever slogan politicians use in their campaigns nowadays. So don’t forget to vote, or the wrath of a Strike shall rear its ugly head and unleash its rage upon you. Toodle-doo for now!

*somewhere else*
    Finally… it’s over.

Woo-hoo! Team Sun did great! =D
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st January 2013 at 9:00 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

(OoC: Do we REALLY need the roulette for this? Why don't you just boot out Ashley, since she HASN'T BEEN DOING ANYTHING SINCE THE GAME STARTED.

Also, I forgot. If you are up for elimination, are you supposed to vote?)

AcCuRsEd TeAmMaTeS! HoW dArE yOu FaIl Us!
    Last edited by Billy Mays; 21st January 2013 at 8:55 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    (OoC: Do we REALLY need the roulette for this? Why don't you just boot out Ashley, since she HASN'T BEEN DOING ANYTHING SINCE THE GAME STARTED.

Also, I forgot. If you are up for elimination, are you supposed to vote?)

AcCuRsEd TeAmMaTeS! HoW dArE yOu FaIl Us!
    (OOC: Yes, yes you are. And I'll PM SpyroxPikachu about this. But for now...)

I knew she was going to drag us down...

And why did I know that I was going to have mine revealed? Oh well, I know who I'm voting off.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

*backs up*
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

*Looks at Spinda Bracelet*Hmm, I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by this! Amazing, that such a thing with no real powers gets powers just by rules. Just amazing when you think about it! We can build lasers and rockets that could teleport people around, but if we say a bracelet is able to switch people, it indeed switches people! ...Too bad I can't use such methods for any of my inventions.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Second place. Ugh. I'll be featured again next week, for sure!

Woah there. I'm here too, and I plan on being featured as well. You can't always hog the spotlight.

[Not Made by Me]

Omen I concur. I plan on being up there as well.
    I'll put something here...eventually

May the best of us win!

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    May the best of us win!
    Johnny: I agree, I should definately win!

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    And why did I know that I was going to have mine revealed?
    (OOC: We always use the RNG, thank you very much. If you have problems with that, then bring it up with me by PM.

Anyway, guys, SpyroxPikachu has confirmed that she's quitting. However, the elimination will carry on as normal, as I think you guys - as in, the people who aren't in Team Star - will cause a huge sh*tstorm if I just boot Ashley out like that. However, Ashley's votes will still count. So if the RNG chooses her, then she's, well, "eliminated"; if anyone else is chosen, they're eliminated, and Ashley is booted out anyway. I'm mainly doing this because I'm pretty sure the people who have already voted for Ashley won't be bothered to send in another vote.)

(OOC: I know that we use the RNG Azran, but I somehow has this gut feeling when I was typing it the RNG was going to pick me... I have these weird little premonitions all the time. Also, that's a good thing to know, it would cause trouble if she left right away)

I'm going to go check my research vials...

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: We always use the RNG, thank you very much. If you have problems with that, then bring it up with me by PM.

Anyway, guys, SpyroxPikachu has confirmed that she's quitting. However, the elimination will carry on as normal, as I think you guys - as in, the people who aren't in Team Star - will cause a huge sh*tstorm if I just boot Ashley out like that. However, Ashley's votes will still count. So if the RNG chooses her, then she's, well, "eliminated"; if anyone else is chosen, they're eliminated, and Ashley is booted out anyway. I'm mainly doing this because I'm pretty sure the people who have already voted for Ashley won't be bothered to send in another vote.)
    (OOC: *gulp*)
    #AlphaSapphire

Hey, Allister! Take a look at this! *Shows piramid shaped box* Yes, indeed, it's the Insta-Sleeper! And not just any Insta-Sleeper! An improved Insta-Sleeper! Looky here! An additional off and on switch! So no more accidents! ...Well, at least, less accidents. But it's something!
    Merely a lack of brains…

Wonderful, Lady Gizmo. Yes, this shouldst work most auspiciously. I doth wonder what else thy devious mind mayst invent before this contest ends...

11 points!?!? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM NOT A FAILURE!!! *looks at Gizmo* Wh-wha-WHAT? :0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM USELESS *Climbs out the window and jumps*

~

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    (OOC: *gulp*)
    (OoC: Why are you worried? Me, Requiem, and Armando are the ones who need to be worried. :/ )

*catches Disgrace* Truly, m'lady, thou shouldst be more careful. Had a charming prince not been strolling by, who knows what horrible fate might have befallen thee?
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast