Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Ok, Legion has privately asked for an extension; So I'm giving him 6 extra hours than the rest of you.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

(OOC: I have no idea how I came up with this...)

Spoiler:- Challenge:

This actually happened... I swear.

[Not Made by Me]

*Gets letter* .... *Sighs*

fine, I'm just extending EVERYONE by Four hours.

Not including Legion, who needed more than four. Hopefully now everyone'll be able to complete the assignment.

*tapping foot* (So i got to fing some ale....I assume they mean ginger ale....)
    Seth then, decided to check the cellar, because there is always intersting stuff in the cellar. As he was running to the cellar, he passed a few other people trying to find the neccesarry foods for the challenge. When he arrived at the cellar He found Prince Allister looking for his food. (At least someone on this team is doing something useful....But i really dont want to be alone with this nut job so i guess ill have to go somewhere else.)
    After putting a considerable distance between himself anf the crazy king, he sat down to think about where he could find some ale. (..........Could i just go to the store?)
    *looks around* (But i cant leave the house....)
    Just then, that annoying kirlia walked up. (Of all the worst possibl-...........wait..........hehe)
    shiki saw me just sitting here and asked "whats wrong?"
    To which i replyed "I need to get some ale, and i havent found any on the grounds."
    "Aww, that sucks."
    "soo.....I was thinking.....could you go to the store and get some for me?"
    "What?"
    "come on, if you do I'll....I'll, let you follow me around for the rest of the show."
    "Really!? And you wont whine abut it?"
    (........) "fine, no whineing"
    "Great, I'll be right back" Then the kirlia used teleport, and less than 10 minutes later, she was back with the ale.
    "Um, thanks." Seth then ran to charles, and put the case of ale down next to him and ran away without a word.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

(Why don't you just have a deadline and stick by it? If they can't do it, give them a strike.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Because some people have school standing in the way of doing it; It's never been them asking for 12+ hour extensions, a few hours isn't going to hurt anyone Armando.

Yeah but they've got evenings and weekends (I've got college, yeah.) Just sayin'.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Yeah but they've got evenings and weekends (I've got college, yeah.) Just sayin'.
    Well some people may not have access to a computer for one reason or another during the week, like me.

And I should have mine up in an hour or so, by the way.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

^ Ohhh, like if they're Amish?

#fandangorevolution

^ Ohhh, like if they're Amish?
    Or they have lives outside of Serebii.

Yeah, your point being? I have a life.

#fandangorevolution

Yeah, your point being? I have a life.
    That people don't always have time for things. Just because you do, doesn't mean everyone does.

Finally done!

Mug, Xero, and Legion had recieved a letter from Charles. He wanted them to find a mystery fruit that begins with the letter "P."

"How do we know which one it is?" Mug asked, confused.

"The letter says it may be a plum, a papaya, or a pear," Xero read dutifully.

"Let's just go to the market and get one of each to get this over with," Johnny-Legion said, bored and irritated.

"We should try to figure out which one he wants so we can get it right!" MaryAnne-Legion replied.

"That's too much work! Let's just do it quickly." Johnny-Legion replied curtly.

The spirits of Legion began to bicker. Mug and Xero sighed. this was always happening.

"Guys stop fighting!" shouted Mug. "Let's just pick one. Our guess is as good as any."

"I shall choose," Xero declared excitedly. "Let us look for the pear!"

And so Team Sky set off to find the pear to bring back to Charles.

Johnny-Legion first suggested the market, but all of the fruit there had mysteriously disappeared the night before. Mug decided it was a trick from Charles to prevent the mission from being completed too easily.

After doing a bit of research, Legion reported that the only place pears grew nearby was an orchard quite a ways away.

"We will just have to get there and find a pear, then!" Mug declared. "Let's go!"

Team Sky had all they needed to make the journey. A fierce determination, each others company... and a map printed off of Google Maps.

Their first obstacle was a large lake. It was too long to go around; the only way past would be to cross it!

"There is a boat over there," Xero noted. The boat was old and did not appear to be in usable condition.

"Mayhaps we should use nearby wood to rebuild this boat," Leonidas-Legion suggested.

"Yeah, I guess we sh..." Mug cut herself off as she thought. "Wait, I can swim! Forget you guys!"

The Dewott jumped into the lake and began swimming. "Wait for me!" Xero exclaimed, floating across the water's surface.

"Don't go without us!!" MaryAnne-Legion cried, as the ghost floated behind them, keystone dragging in the water.

After the lake had been traversed, Team Sky came to their next obstacle: the woods on the other side of the lake.

"This should be easy enough. It's just a forest!" Mug said cheerily. She marched right in, as Xero and Legion followed.

"This is kinda creepy," MaryAnne-Legion whispered.

"The perfect setting for a murder..." Terrence-Legion said sadistically.

"Shut up!!" MaryAnne-Legion hissed, instantly worried.

Legion began to bicker among its selves again. Xero and Mug ignored them as they continued through the dark forest. Suddenly, a mean-looking Tropius jumped out at them!

"What are you doing in our territory?" he asked, looking down at the three Pokemon.

"We're trying to get to the pear orchard," mug replied bravely.

The Tropius's eyes lit up. "Oh, the pears! Okay, I know where that is! (as long as you get out of my territory...) My name is Jared, let me take you there!"

Team Sky gratefully hopped onto Jared's back. His leafy wings began to beat, slowly at first, but the grass dinosaur lifted off of the ground finally. Team Sky looked in awe at the beauty of their surroundings.

"There's the Universe Campsite!" Mug exclaimed.

"Is that where you guys are staying? I'll take you back there, too!" Jared chimed in.

"Thank you very much!" Xero said happily.

"Thank God, a lot less walking." Johnny-Legion muttered.

Jared carried them to the orchard, where Team Sky grabbed as many pears as they could. Jared took the team and their load back to the campsite, where they rushed to Charles.

"Charles we got the pears!" Mug said happily.

Charles looked over the load. "Nice, but..." he said.

"What, what did we do?" Johnny-Legion demanded.

"Yeah I actually wanted papaya, but nice try anyway."

"WHAT???" Team Sky shouted, dismayed.

"Hey I know what we can do!" MaryAnne-Legion exclaimed. Her team-mates listened eagerly.

"We can make a whole bunch of food with these!" she decided.

So Team Sky ate pears for the rest of the week and after that, never wished to eat one again.

THE END.

Leonidas: So our journey began at the site of the show. Charles had given us the order to look for a fruit that started with the letter P. After putting alot of thought into deciding what fruit he wanted (by playing rock paper scissors), we ultimately decided to search for papayas.

Mary Anne: First, we went to the store. Sounds resonable, right? Unfortunately, someone apparently JUST bought all of the papayas (somehow I feel Charles has something to do with this...), so we had to use different measures. We asked the manager if he knew where we could get some more papayas, but he wouldn't talk. That's when Terrance took over...

Terrance: "Huh...? Where am I?" The manager said as he looked around. He was constrained to a table in the middle of a dark room. "Good...you're awake." I say as I approch him with a knife. "Oh god, what's happening?! Who are you?!" The guy was panicking so much...but I needed answers from him, not pleasure. "I knocked you out with chloroform and constrained you here. And I am...someone who needs answers. You wouldn't happen to know where to find papayas, would you?" I had him now. "Wait...you're the guys who were asking about the papayas earlier? I told you, I don't know! We order them from a completely different country! Unless you plan on going to the Phillippines to get some, I can't help you!" I knew he knew where to find some papayas! "Thank you. Now if you excuse me, I need to go get some papayas!" I go out the door, though I think I hear him scream something about him not leaving him there...oh well, doesn't matter. To the Phillippines!

Johnny: Well, we went all the way to the Phillippines JUST for some frickin' fruit. God that took forever! Ah well, at least we have that stupid fruit Charles wanted. Or at least, we assume its the one he wanted. I swear, if it isn't, I'm going to murder someone...

Wait a minute. I just realized we left that manager in that basement, and we had been gone in the Phillipines for over a week. Meh, no one's gonna miss him anyway.

and stop!

*Places Plums, Cocoa powder, and Apple Cider into a blender*

*Looks at "secret ingredients delivered* ...excellent job. *Places Durians in and blends it all up*

Next challenge; Select a shot glass. *Pours 13 shot glasses of the drink behind everyone's backs and chugs down the rest* then we have one shot glass, *Pulls out a fourteenth and pours a mysterious drink into it* Has a potion in it. The Potion will grant 15 extra points, the other 13 glasses will cause abrupt barfing. Since I have to clean it up, I deduct 15 points from you if you select one of the disgusting beverage.

Don't ask why I didn't barf; My mother made drink this stuff as a kid. You have 36 hours to pick one of the fourteen shots - which have been labeled in number between 1-14 - before you must drink. First come, first serve.

Ummm... If it's alright with you, I'll let someone else find the potion. ^^;

(OOC: I'm on the two person team. It's not worth the risk. Besides, If we both do it, and one of us finds the potion, and the other gets a bad one, we'd cancel each other.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 27th January 2013 at 1:43 AM.

*wrinkles nose* Ugh, a cocktail most foul. Such a brew has no place in my noble person. Comrades of Team Moon, I doth urge you to choose the same. 'Tis not worth the risk of drinking Sir Charles's... pond scum. If anyone doth need me, I shalt be in the wine cellar. I find I doth fancy a spot of brandy.

No way am I drinking that! What if I guess the wrong one?! The odds are WAY against me!
    Wait up Allister, I hope you have something a little more palatable down there!

No thank you. Alcohol destoys braincells.*Wobbles and slams into wall*And I need mine...
    Last edited by Dracoste; 26th January 2013 at 10:43 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

What is that stench? I am not eating the source of that!
    I'll put something here...eventually

Look at them all wimping out, I will prove myself! Well I have nothing to lose, *grabs glass 13* BOTTOMS UP!

~

That's pretty brave, Disgrace. I, myself will not partake in this challenge. Not up for it today...

[Not Made by Me]

5. Androids Electric?

#fandangorevolution

*tapping foot* count me out of this one.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Wimps. *Sticks tongue (trunk?) out at them*

#fandangorevolution

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast