Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Well that is that, then. Allister, I'm glad you're still here at least.

(Is GalladeofSpades dead or something?? I sure don't want him on my team next week!)
    Yes, I didst survive my week with the dead weights. I doth find it hard to think of a the coming week can possibly be more vexing. *looks around for some sign of Cassidy* Thou art next, vile cur.

(OOC: Love you too, Armando)

Ha-hah! Sir Allister stays! This calls for celebration!*Gives Allister and Mug a glas with a vile brown liquid inside*Don't worry guys, it's just Oran-Sitrus-Cheri smoothie. I'm trying to ge rid of the color with my latest "invention" The Eliquidlizer... But, it doesn'only get rid of the color, also of the smell and taste... Seriously, I could, like, put a concentrated Quilfish poison in some water together with The Eliquidlizer and you still wouldn't notice it, well, until you drop dead after consuming it of course. Anyway, yes, to Sir Allister for not being elliminated!*Drinks the Oran-Sitrus-Cheri smoothie*
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: I like you, it's just the person worried about his home country? Continent? World? So he decides to travel forward in time? On an Airplane? Does the Time Warp? And starts talking in languages about from whence he belong in a place whence it doesn't really work. I dig the character, I just don't dig the motivations for why he's here. (Does the place (Aberdeen was it?) still exist.)
    Team, there's a bunch of skeletons in the closet, I believe it belongs to the two people we haven't heard from?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

*takes sip* Why, 'tis truly not awful! I daresay 'tis even almost tolerable!

(OOC: The idea was that Allister had to leave his homeland (the continent/landmass too) because as far as he knows, every single state there is under the control of the hostile power that occupies Amaranth. If he was found by his enemies he would be executed Bolshevik revolution style. He came to this country/continent looking for the help he needs to win Amaranth back, because he won't find it on the other continent. He doesn't make an effort to change his mannerisms because a) he's a bit snobby and b) he knows being here is not a permenant arrangement)

(OOC: Oh, now I get his character, I just thought he was a time travelling Gallade who talked in ye olde way because he didn't understand English.)
    So, Glacey when we gonna do our next thingamabob?
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 6th February 2013 at 8:34 PM.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

(OOC: Yeah, he's just a traveler from a faraway land. His olde english way of speaking is just the way nobility in Amaranth talk, and because he has no plans on integrating into this culture, he isn't making any effort to change. In a way, it's almost like an accent, just as distinctive as a New York or Boston one would be, albeit with different syntax)

*staring at smoothie* Lady Gizmo, this Eliquidlizer of which thou speakest of... perhaps 'twould be wise to continue on the project. I know that in much of the world, people die for lack of clean drinking water. If this marvelous serum canst truly do as you say, 'twould destroy toxins and disease in much of the world's water, mayhap even separate the salt from the sea. Thou hast in thy laboratory the means to save countless lives. Thou wouldst be a hero.

R-really? I haven't looked at it that way. Currently it only masquerades the taste, scent and look. With the current version the contents stay the same. But, if I indeed keep on the project it might be that the Eliquidlizer indeed also elliminates everything in the liquid, turning it in something similair to water. Alright, just for you Sir Allister, I shall continue with the project!
    Off to a better world! A world with Eliquidlizer v2!
    Last edited by Dracoste; 6th February 2013 at 6:37 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Nobody's gonna care 'bout the skeletons then?

#fandangorevolution

Terrance: Whoops, sorry. Those are mine. I'll just be taking those...*grabs skeletons and hops away*

White 2 Friend Code: 4127-4285-9819

*glances at Terrance* Seems legit... >_>

Gizzy, with your inventions and Allister's intent, you guys seem like you two could save the world from a lot of things! (Makes me a little jealous...)

Ah, OK.

#fandangorevolution

Jealous, Lady Mug? Thou hast no need to look surprised, I am a psychic type after all, and a remarkably perceptive one at that. Why, thou couldst change the world just as surely as Lady Gizmo and I could. All it takes to make a change is the spirit of one being, a desire to never give up, no matter the odds. I doth think thou hast that spirit, Lady Mug. Surely, I alone cannot save Amaranth, nor canst I rebuild the land of our ancestors without the help of many friends and allies. Why dost thou think I am here? Thou shalt have many opportunities to prove thyself in the days to come.

Yes, thou seest now, all it doth take to change the world is one brave soul, but it doth never hurt to have help along the way.

Hey, we also need your help Mug! Look at me, I can't say I'm the greatest fighter there is. Not even a good fighter. Now you, Mug, I'm positive you are a great warrior. Besides, you are my test subject, together we perfect my inventions! And you can start right now! *Gives Mug a glass* Now, I put a herb in there that's great for people that are having trouble with sleeping, when good prepared, most pokemon fall asleep in 5 minutes. I also put in the new version of the Eliquidlizer. If it works well, the Eliquidlizer destroyed all the substance of the herb. If not, I wish you a good sleep.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Haha, I guess you guys are right... (He can read minds?? Is nothing sacred?! >////<)
    *takes glass and eyes it warily* Well okay if this'll help Gizmo, I guess I might as well. *gulps it down* How will I know if it works? Do I just have to wait for five minutes and see if I fall asleep?

Yeah, that's it. Hmm, perhaps I should find out what the maximum dose of the herb is until it's lethal, that way the test subject will fall asleep faster. Or I can find something else that has a direct effect. *Thinks*Aha! Next time I put in 3 Tomato Berrys! That way I will know if it works or not.
    Merely a lack of brains…

I doth try not to invade the privacy of thine thoughts, but sometimes thou art thinking quite loudly and 'tis rather hard to ignore.

Lady Gizmo, if thou dost wish, I shalt try the next round of Eliquidlizer. 'Twas on mine wishes that thou didst continue the project, and 'tis only right that I doth assist in some of thine tests. No longer can I allow brave Lady Mug to shoulder the responsibilities of being thy test subject all by herself.

*Shifts glasses*My my, you sure are a noble noble Sir Allister. Alright, if this test fails, then I shall prepare a nice triple Tomato juice with Eliquidlizer for you.
    Merely a lack of brains…

S.U.G.A.R Sugar Rush, Sugar Rush.

#fandangorevolution

I think loudly? What is that supposed to m-- *passes out*

(OOC: Gizzy, maybe the Eliquidizer needs a bit more work. Hopefully Allister's dose was better perfected!)

I think loudly? What is that supposed to m-- *passes out*

(OOC: Gizzy, maybe the Eliquidizer needs a bit more work. Hopefully Allister's dose was better perfected!)
    He is a Psychic type after all.

Are you ok?

(OOC @ Monster Guy: Er, I hope that wasn't interpreted wrong. I said "passes out" as in falling asleep, just in a sudden way. In case you weren't following our mini plot line, Gizmo's "eliquidizer" invention is built to remove the effects/taste/colour of a liquid, and she is testing it on Mug and Allister. The dose she gave to Mug was a sleep serum and she was seeing if she could remove it's effects, and it proved unsuccessful.)

(OOC @ Monster Guy: Er, I hope that wasn't interpreted wrong. I said "passes out" as in falling asleep, just in a sudden way. In case you weren't following our mini plot line, Gizmo's "eliquidizer" invention is built to remove the effects/taste/colour of a liquid, and she is testing it on Mug and Allister. The dose she gave to Mug was a sleep serum and she was seeing if she could remove it's effects, and it proved unsuccessful.)
    (OOC: I know that. That post still makes sense... I think.)

Oh dear. Someone ought carry Lady Mug to her bedchamber. With you wretches around, I doth not want to think of the misfortunes that mayst be visited upon her if she is left here in the open.

On a rather related note... Lady Ramona's thoughts doth make my head hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Oh dear. Someone ought carry Lady Mug to her bedchamber. With you wretches around, I doth not want to think of the misfortunes that mayst be visited upon her if she is left here in the open.

On a rather related note... Lady Ramona's thoughts doth make my head hurt.
    Why don't you do it?

Wretches?

Gizmo exactly what are the mechanics in this... Eliquidizer? Maybe I could help you perfect it.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast