Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

*looks at the sleeping Mug*Well, that was rather unsuccesfull. But every test is a good test. At least now we know it needs more adaption.
    The contents of the Eliquidlizer? I'm sorry, but that's classified information... Pff, haha. *Shifts glasses* I'm not one to keep my inventions a secret for others. Give me a moment. "Grabs note book"
    Here, take a look.

Recipe for Eliquidlizer v1.1
    1 Desern Herb(Dry taste)(Red Color)
    1 Vol-ano Herb(Spicy taste)(Green Color)
    1 Deldeli Herb(Sweet taste)(Yellow Color)
    1 Saumou Herb(Sour taste)(White color)
    1 A Bitter Herb with smooth leaves(Bitter)(Black Color)

Look, those herbs are the basic. I then add a modified Adaptability gen to it. Thanks to this gen the color, taste and smell can be adapted so that it stays neutral. But, I have yet to think of something that also erases the toxins. I tried a differently modified Adaptability gen. But, as you can see from my test subject, it didn't work. Sir Allister, shall we bring Mug to her bedroom together?
    Last edited by Dracoste; 10th February 2013 at 9:16 AM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*Kicks Lady Mug to the toilet before plopping her on there.* Ya said chamber, and as far as I can tell, whenever an Amish person starts talkin' 'bout chambers, they mean the loo.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*fetches Mug and carries her to bed before locking Ramona outside* Wretch. Safer for us all if thou art out of everyone's way.

Any time thou dost wish me to test the next serum, Lady Gizmo, I shalt be ready.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

~

*runs in* ARGH **** I'M SORRY GUYS I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH STUFF. STUPID COPYRIGHT LAWS AND PATENTS. ARRRRRRGH. Right, we'll be starting off with the Team Contest today, so I need you all to nominate one person from your team to do it. You have 36 hours.

...Wait, what? The teams? AH YES, THE TEAMS. ****. Here they are:

Team Sky
    Omen (SenorLaughsaLot)
    Xero (MegaSerperior)
    Prince Allister (Feralninja)

Team Sun
    Leo (Monster Guy)
    Disgrace (Shadeace)
    Legion (Billy Mays)

Team Star
    Gizmo (Dracoste)
    Vanek (InfernalBlaze)

Team Moon
    Cassidy Donatello (GalladeofSpades)
    Ramona St. Claire (Armando Payne)
    Mug (Mug)

Right, now, nominate. Remember all the people who did the Contest last week can't do it. I'll leave it to you to figure out who those people are.

...What do you mean, that's just outright evil? FINE, HERE ARE YOUR ****ING *******S FROM LAST WEEK. They are Xero, Ramona, Leo, and Prince Allister. Got that? Which means that, Omen, you have no choice but to do the Team Contest this week. Again, you have 36 minutes. I mean hours.

(OOC: I honestly have no real excuse for this tardiness. Please forgive me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    *looks at the sleeping Mug*Well, that was rather unsuccesfull. But every test is a good test. At least now we know it needs more adaption.
    The contents of the Eliquidlizer? I'm sorry, but that's classified information... Pff, haha. *Shifts glasses* I'm not one to keep my inventions a secret for others. Give me a moment. "Grabs note book"
    Here, take a look.

Recipe for Eliquidlizer v1.1
    1 Desern Herb(Dry taste)(Red Color)
    1 Vol-ano Herb(Spicy taste)(Green Color)
    1 Deldeli Herb(Sweet taste)(Yellow Color)
    1 Saumou Herb(Sour taste)(White color)
    1 A Bitter Herb with smooth leaves(Bitter)(Black Color)

Look, those herbs are the basic. I then add a modified Adaptability gen to it. Thanks to this gen the color, taste and smell can be adapted so that it stays neutral. But, I have yet to think of something that also erases the toxins. I tried a differently modified Adaptability gen. But, as you can see from my test subject, it didn't work. Sir Allister, shall we bring Mug to her bedroom together?
    Very... interesting combinations you have there... What if you try adding in a little of the Breder herb. I am almost certain that is what it is called here. Back at Sarifika we used it to heal poisons and small wounds.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Hmmm, really? Then I shall be off to the garden! Sir Allister, wait here for me to get this herb first, please.*runs away**returns after 20 minutes*What does it look like?

As for the nomination, I like to nominate myself, I have yet to do such challenge and I think the results can be quite interesting. If my fellow quiet teammates don't have any significant trouble with that, that is.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Hah, I have no choice but to do it. Lucky me.

[Not Made by Me]

I apologize, that would have been some... Beneficial information. In this type of climate it should bare five sky blue flowers, each with five petals. Each flower is on a separate stem and all of the stems are conjoined into leaves at the base. The leaves are a little *Checks dictionary* Spiky... So be careful when you are harvesting it. The part that we usually used were the flowers since the pollen has purifying properties.

Well Gee, thanks Benedict Arnold, now *Does an impression of Allister ala Annie Edison's one of Troy* Oh dost thoust wretch doth mind if thou dost lockst ones amongstst ones buxburybag, oh merrily, merrily, oh ye, oh ye, preach nowe or dost thousts not knowst ye true meaninge of ye olde taske, ye, ye, ye? *Looks at Prince Allister* That's you. Now, time to wake up Mugster, to see if she wants to do it. *Picks up a whole bunch of liquids from Gizmo's room, throws it at the door burning it alive, before going back, picking up a watery liquid from Gizmo's room and throwing on Mug* Wakey-Wakey pal, you've got a task to do, either you or the invisible Delibird who's flying in Antartica doing backflips and what-not.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I nominate Grace! ^w^

(Disgrace)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Have no fear, Sir Omen. I am sure this challenge shalt not be challenging overmuch. Thou shouldst have no trouble.

Hm, Lady... Grace? Yes, I doth believe that I like the sound of that far more than thy full name, m'lady. Much more... fitting.

I agree with nominating Gizmo.

*wakes up* What the heck?? Why is there water all over me? *sees Ramona* You! Get out of here... wretch! *chases Ramona away by beating with scalchops*

*returns to main room* I guess the Eliquidizer didn't work. Thanks to whomever took me to my room. *sees an impatient Iris sitting by the Teams board* Ah great! I got the deadweight on my team, and Ramona! I'll do the challenge, then.

*practices drum grumpily*

Hey! I'm not a wretch, I don't even have any. Ms. Buxom Ancient Fancy-Pants. *Tries to Pout but ends up hitting herself with her trunk.*

Lady Mug, art thou feeling all right? Whatever Lady Ramona used to wake thee came from Lady Gizmo's laboratory. Mayhap 'tis nothing but water, but Lady Gizmo hath been experimenting with many clear liquids of late. Thou wouldst be wise to be cautious.

*Notes down the descriptions of the herb* Thanks Xero. I shall be carefull when harvesting it. *Hears about commotion with the fluids* Well, the contents of the the vails were the failed Eliquidlizers. There shouldn't be any effects at all when it gets in touch with the skin. But, it would be safe to take a quick shower. *Shifts glasses* better safe than sorry. And after the shower, could you help me in my search of this herb?
    Last edited by Dracoste; 11th February 2013 at 12:47 AM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Meh, I'm a water type, I can handle it. I'll take a dip in the lake later. I'll go help you look for your plant thing, Gizzy!

Alright, I have no problem with that. Now, as for the herb. *grabs notebook* According to Xero it has 5 flowers, each 5 petals. Uhm, lets see, each flower is on a separate stem and all of the stems are conjoined into leaves at the base. Did I forget anything? Hmmm, oh yeah, something about blue. The flowers are blue, yeah. Oh, and we need the leaves of this herb. But I like if you would also take one whole herb, with roots and all, so I can grow them in the lab. And there was something else about the leaves... Uhm, oh yeah, they are sticky. No wait, spicky, that was it. Anyway, yes, so be carefull when harvesting them.
    Merely a lack of brains…

, Allister how nice of you, I WILL NOT FAIL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~

Prince, m'lady. Prince Allister. Allow me that much, at least.

You should address him as his Majesty, but I guess to each her own.

*in the garden, to self* Alright, I need to find these blue plant things for Gizmo. Then we can use them to make things that we can then use to save Amaranth. Well that escalated quickly. ...Anyway... okay, it has five flowers with five petals. Who's gonna look at each petal anyway? Shouldn't any blue flowers with spiky leaves suffice? What if some other plant has got five blue flowers? Man, how does Allister take such a liking to flowers!? They're boring and complicated! *finds a plant with five blue flowers with seven petal each* Hey, I think I found it! *picks it* Ow! Lousy gosh darn stupid spiky leaves... Hey wait, Gizzy wanted the ones with spiky leaves, so I know this is right! HEY GIZZY! I found your things!

*passes by Mug* You are awake. *Sees flowers* And you got the Berder herb for Gizmo. Wait. Those are not Berder flowers. Where did you find those?

Easy, Lady Mug. Thou dost seem rather flummoxed. Perhaps thou shouldst go inside betimes. I shalt join you in a moment and put on some water for tea. That shalt no doubt soothe thy nerves. *wanders around garden* Mm, what hath we here? Five blue flowers, and yes, five petals. *pricks finger* Yes, and spiky as well. Lady Gizmo, I doth have thine herb! *carries it into laboratory and puts on tea kettle in the kitchen*

*to Xero* These? I dunno, over there somewhere. *is bullied inside by mother hen Allister* I look flummoxed? What does that even mean! *sits in couch* I'm perfectly fine...

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast