Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Drink this. 'Tis chamomile, with a drop of honey. My older sister didst use it to soothe me when I was young. Thou shouldst calm thyself, focus on the challenge to come, m'lady. Lady Gizmo and I shalt see to any Eliquidlizer test betimes.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Hmm, ah, doesn't matter. Prince Allister got the right one, now I will be able to analyze the herb and see what I can do with it. Thank you both, you too Mug. *Walks to lab and startes wobbling, resulting missing the door and hitting the wall.* I'm okay, used to this. Anyway, yes, come on Prince Allister, lets start getting to work!
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*drinks tea begrudgingly* I don't even like this tea. It's not sweet enough. I don't see why my nerves need to be calmed, I am perfectly fine!

First off, planting the herb. Prince Allister, I heard you have knowledge of plants, so if you dont mind, I would like you to plant it in the white steel vase. Seeing as we will be needing quite some samples, and I don't want to run through the garden to search for herbs time after time, I made that vase. It accelerates the growrh of the plant that's in it.

When putting a seed in it, it will take 25% less time for it to fully grown. And when you put an already fully grown plant in it, and cut off a leaf/petal, the leaf/petal will be grown back for 98.2% after just one night. This of course means that a plant is bound to run out at one time. The plant is able to regenerate thanks to the Moonlight particles in the inside of the vase, so the regeneration only occurs at night. I could have used Morning Sun particles, but that caused the test plants to gain a growth of 387.9%, resulting in occasionally exploding plant parts.
    Last edited by Dracoste; 12th February 2013 at 12:58 AM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

*transplants flower* Shalt I place this in the sun, or dost thine vase make it so that it no longer needs sunlight?

Saddly, that's not the case. It still needs sunlight for photosynthesis.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Right, here are the nominees:

Team Sky: Omen
    Team Sun: Disgrace
    Team Star: Gizmo
    Team Moon: Mug

Right, so, onto the actual contest. As you may or may not know, the Chinese New Year was last Sunday, marking the beginning of the Year of the Snake. If you haven't guessed already, your task this week is to draw a snake for me.

...But hold on, there's a catch. I'm giving you each a character from the Pokémon anime; your snake needs to be modelled after them. They still need to actually look like a snake, obviously, but you also need to keep in mind your character's looks and personality. You understand me, right? Good.

So, your characters are:

Omen: Cilan
    Disgrace: Dawn
    Gizmo: Paul
    Mug: Iris

You have 48 hours.

(OOC: A step-by-step guide to easily uploading your traditional (hand-drawn) drawing for iOSv users:
    1. Take a photo of it using your phone. Make sure that the lighting is just right, so that it's not too bright or too dark.
    2. Go into the Photo Albumf.
    3. Select the photo of your drawing.
    4. Touch the Share icon (the little arrow symbol).
    5: Select "Send E-mail", and send it to yourself.
    6. Now start up your computer, go to your e-mail account, and download the photo.
    7. Done!
    I assume you'd use a similar way for any kind of similar smartphone. tl;dr I'D APPRECIATE HAND-DRAWN ENTRIES, PLZ)

When you say hand drawn, you seemed to mean drawn on paper. Is it still "hand drawn" if I draw it on the computer, as I have usually done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    When you say hand drawn, you seemed to mean drawn on paper. Is it still "hand drawn" if I draw it on the computer, as I have usually done?
    I don't really mind if you actually draw it yourself anyway, instead of just doodling some crap on MS Paint or something similar.

(OOC: I'd still appreciate it if it was traditional, though.)

(OOC: I asume we PM it to you, right? Just making sure.)
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: Yes, you PM it to me.)

(OOC: Thank God I don't have to do the drawing thingamabob.)
    *Peers at Gizmo's experiments, then wanders away.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Sent mine in last night. Easy.

(OOC: Why do we not post our drawings anymore? I enjoyed seeing everyone else's art.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Sent mine in last night. Easy.

(OOC: Why do we not post our drawings anymore? I enjoyed seeing everyone else's art.)
    (OOC: And...? Everything is public in Major Challenges anyway. Besides, it saves me a lot of time on hunting down everyone's entries. If you want to see them, then that's unfortunate.)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: And...? Everything is public in Major Challenges anyway. Besides, it saves me a lot of time on hunting down everyone's entries. If you want to see them, then that's unfortunate.)
    (OOC: Well then. It was an innocent question that I don't feel warranted a response like that. But let me guess, that's just unfortunate for me, isn't it?)

Cause it's valentine day, I made somthing special! *Puts down a pink heart shaped bottle* Look and behold! *Removes lid, small heart shaped clouds emerge from it.* I call it, The Love Potion. Not for consuming use, it's only cosmetic. Again, not for consumers use, as sweet and delicious and tempting it might look, don't drink it... Would give some fascinating results though. Anyway, yes, no drinking.
    Merely a lack of brains…

My, what a heavenly aroma! Lady Gizmo, thou hast outdone thyself! *procures bottle of wine stolen back in Charles's challenge* In the spirit of this holiday I doth propose a toast to life, longing and love wherever it doth lurk! *raises glass*

Thanks, I say "aye" to that, Prince Allister! *Raises a glass of Multiple Berry Juice* To life! And to love, wherever it might be!
    Merely a lack of brains…

Alright, I'm down for that. Happy Valentine's Day guys! *raises bottle of love potion*

*Looks at the Heart Potion* So, is this one of those things which I've heard about, the thingamabob which puts them to sleep so you can lay your scent on 'em?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Consider us bumped.

(OOC: Seriously where is everyone? The challenge was supposed to end like four days ago! Let's RP or something in the meantime...)

(OOC: Righty-o.)
    *Starts mixing in some of Gizmo's liquids, leaves the room and locks the door before going into the swimming pool.*

Uhm, Lady Ramona? If I might ask, what are you doing? *Takes out notebook* It doesn't exactly look safe to take liquids into a liquid basin.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Lady Gizmo, if that foul concoction doth prove volatile, mayhap we shouldst move up the Eliquidlizer tests. Whatever this may be, we hadst best neutralize it before it doth cause anyone undue harm.

How will we know if the Eliquidizer will work this time, though? We could eliminate the colour but not the effects, and then what? Someone could drink it thinking it's water and then explode or something!

Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast