Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

I canst think of only one way to ensure the Eliquidilizer shalt render this harmless. *juices three Tomato berries, mixes them with two shots of absinthe and holds out the cup* Lady Gizmo, thou mayst administer the Eliquidlizer. If it canst eliminate the flavor of the Tomato berries and the potency of the absinthe, then it shouldst be able to render this foul brew harmless. If this doth fail, well, I imagine I shalt feel the effects of the absinthe quite soon and will be most uncomfortable for a time.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Going for a swim, G'DOYY.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Ah, your majesty, I don't even really know what absinthe is, but don't you think that could be dangerous? As your inferior, I should drink it to protect you!

'Tis potent liquor, Lady Mug, and this trial 'tis mine to bear. It shant kill me, and any discomfort shalt soon pass.

(OOC: Actually according to Wikipedia, absinthe is a "spirit" and is mistakenly classified as a liquer. Or something. Not that I would really know.)

... If you say so. Gizzy, this had better work!

*Leaves The Swimming Pool, climbs into an oven, sees a Ditto in it still, looks confused, decides to jump on a radiator to cool down instead*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

No need to worry! Brewing this was easy, just the original Eliquidlizer with the added herb Xero advised. Seeing as it would be perfectly normal to follow the advice of an outer space Pokemon, this is going to be just fine! *Grabs a filled pipette and drips the Eliquidlizer in Prince Allister's beverage* To be sure, shake a little with it, so the Eliquidlizer dissolves evenly in the drink. *Takes out notebook* Ready to note down the results!
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*drinks it down and cringes* 'Tis... 'Tis not a spicy as it shouldst be. And while the absinthe doth seem to have lost most of its potency... well... I doth think I am going to lie down betimes. 'Tis not quite perfected yet, Lady Gizmo, though by rights this shouldst have made me very ill. 'Tis nearly there, I am sure.

Ooh, I needs must rest now and settle my stomach. Lady Mug, wouldst thou be a dear and brew me a cup of tea? Chamomile wouldst be wonderful.

*staggers off to bed*

Any test is a succesfull test! Now we now there's something wrong! Now to figure out what's wrong. To the lab to improve stuff! Perhaps the percental amount of the herb should be higher.
    Last edited by Dracoste; 18th February 2013 at 6:34 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

*Brings Mercury into Gizmo's room, drops him on Gizmo's desk* Heal him, Doc.

*weakly, from divan* Lady Gizmo is a scientist, not a doctor! Oh, my head...

Ahh, your majesty! Gizzy, look what your space friend has done: No good!
    *rushes into Allister's room with tea* Chamomile just how you like it... are you feeling any better?

'Tis not Lady Gizmo's fault, nor canst we place the blame on Sir Xero's shoulders. 'Twas mine own bravado that hath landed me here. *drinks the tea* Fret not, Lady Mug. I shalt be fine when I wake. If thou dost please, close the drapes for m... *falls asleep*

... *closes curtains, pulls blanket over Allister, and leaves*

I am deeply gouni (sorry) for your poisoning, Allister. My calculations must have been inaccurate.
    I'll put something here...eventually

(OOC: A friend of mine that drank Absinthe once told me how it feels when you drink it: It feels like you are compressed into a small space, and the drink has an vinegar like taste. Even watered down by the not-yet-complete Eliquidlizer, it must have tasted quite foul XP)
    Don't worry Xero, your help has been a great advantage for the development of the Eliquidlizer. Yes, it's not fully complete. But, we at least know the herb you advised had a positive effect. We now only need to perfect it.
    Merely a lack of brains…

*enters the mansion exhausted* Hello... everybody... argh. *flops down onto sofa*

Right... now. The winner of the Team Contest was Omen, with his excellent, in-character drawing of Snake!Cilan. I may post his picture publicly if he allows me to.

Now on to the Uni Challenge. As you may or may not know, it was Valentine's Day last Thursday. So, as a follow-up to that, this week's Uni Challenge is to send someone, anyone you wish (as long as they're a Contestant and not yourself), a Valentine Card, but to one person only. It can be as simple as "I like you", or you can go with a full-blown ode, but fear not, for all messages will be kept anonymous, anyway. If you receive one Valentine Card, you will neither gain or lose any points. If you receive two or more Valentine Cards, you will gain 10 points. If you do not receive a Valentine Card, there will be no direct point penalties, but you will be forced to put "I AM A LOSER" in all of your posts, with two points taken off from your Point Meter for every time you fail to do so. To clarify, you send those messages to ME.

You do not necessarily have to like a person to send them a Valentine Card. You can send them any kind of message you want, but keep in mind that those messages WILL be forwarded to your recipient, so I suggest that you do not say anything insulting. It's against the rules, anyway.

You have 24 hours.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 19th February 2013 at 8:06 PM.

(OOC: Not that I would actually do this, but I can see someone like Alister sending himself a card. :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    (OOC: Not that I would actually do this, but I can see someone like Alister sending himself a card. :P)
    (OOC: Wait, can I actually do that? He probably would send himself a card to ensure that he didn't have to say "I am a loser" and secure points for himself...)

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    (OOC: Wait, can I actually do that? He probably would send himself a card to ensure that he didn't have to say "I am a loser" and secure points for himself...)
    (OOC: I'm not sure. That's why I made that comment. xD)

(OOC: Good point. No, you can't do that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: Good point. No, you can't do that.)
    (OOC: Haha, figured. I wouldn't do that anyway. Better to spread the love around.)

(OOC: Another thing which I forgot to clarify (as always): you send those messages to me, so that I actually know who chose who, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Right... now. The winner of the Team Contest was Omen, with his excellent, in-character drawing of Snake!Cilan. I may post his picture publicly if he allows me to.
    Me, win? Hah! I find that funny, especially with that snake I sent in. Sure, go ahead and post it. Wouldn't bother me.

[Not Made by Me]

http://oi47.*******.com/24g3czc.jpg

That's the URL to Omen's picture.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast