Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Ahh, finished. I had to use my favorite females together. I tried my best...

Spoiler:- Challenge:

[Not Made by Me]

So I was thinking how Ulgeo would look by now. So I went for Porygon-Z cosplaying as Ema Skye from the Ace Attorney series^_^
    I had no more blanco paper. So had to use lined paper^-^;
        Spoiler:- Here ya go!:
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

*Throws Snackoos*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

I doth beg thine pardon for my rather sub-par drawing skills, but I present to thee Nobunaga as Aegon Targaryen.

Spoiler:

Blap Blup! Challenge completed.

Spoiler:- My very bad Drawing:
    I'll put something here...eventually

I am not the best drawer, so I'm sorry it's so simplistic.

Spoiler:- Meh... I have Art Class stuff to do...:
    Last edited by Lost™; 10th January 2013 at 2:53 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I drew a new picture!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ni0068mpo.jpg/

(OOC: My two claimed Bishies. Aaron (The Sinnoh Elite Four Member) cosplaying as Dark Magician Girl.

No one did a crossdressing picture yet. :P And the rules said it was allowed.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 10th January 2013 at 9:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    I doth beg thine pardon for my rather sub-par drawing skills, but I present to thee Nobunaga as Aegon Targaryen.

Spoiler:
    Oda Nobunaga is a historical figure, not a fictional Pokémon character. I hope you actually knew this.

(OOC: Not sure whether to accept this, since, you know, but... I guess I will, because I don't want to make you draw another one all over again...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Oda Nobunaga is a historical figure, not a fictional Pokémon character. I hope you actually knew this.

(OOC: Not sure whether to accept this, since, you know, but... I guess I will, because I don't want to make you draw another one all over again...?)
    (Still, Nobunga is a created character - whether based on someone in real life or not - within Pokemon Conquest, so it really should be allowed either way.

Don't want any arguements, just pointing this out.)

Edit for a challenge: Send a Visitor Message to Sir DJ saying "Missigno is your leader, and rules you." You may not tell him WHY you said this, and may not respond if he questions the vm.
    Last edited by Burakoru; 1st May 2013 at 7:37 PM.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post

(OOC: Yeah, I did know. For the challenge, I based his facial design off the Conquest model, not the few pieces of period art that depict him (shorter beard and mustache, more impractical hairstyle). In that instance, he's more of a fictitious character than historical figure.)
    Last edited by Firebrand; 10th January 2013 at 6:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    (OOC: Yeah, I did know. For the challenge, I based his facial design off the Conquest model, not the few pieces of period art that depict him (shorter beard and mustache, more impractical hairstyle). In that instance, he's more of a fictitious character than historical figure.)
    (OOC: That was a comment from Iris, but anyway. There are really too many fictitious depictions of Nobunaga for his own good, really...)

This was a disaster.
        Spoiler:- Mew as Xion:

Extending the deadline by another 24 hours so that, you know, PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO IT.

The problem is, from my deductions, is that we have nothing fun here, we don't know where we are, and we don't have a place fabricated for us. They weren't bombarded with challenges when Mercury was here, and we gradually go to know the house better, but here, we're just being forced to do challenge after challenge, everyone here is dull, and the Roulette thing isn't functioning well. We need more action, we need more twists,but all we have our contestants with unrelatable personalities, well, besides Disgrace, I know a lot of people will connect to her, our host is acting like a... what's the nicest variation of the word ,oh, a prick, and the co-host is an egotistical, good for nothing Ice Cream cone. I'm sorry, this had to be said.

Now, do we have a laboratory here? I need to submit something for my current research project, so it would be nice to have one.

(OOC: Seriously, it had to be said Azran. I have nothing against you, but I'm pointing out why people don't want to play, and how boring it is.)

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well it's also partially your faults for not getting to know each other, so you're one to talk. From what I've seen, you've been busy with a mysterious "project" nobody knows about.

Now on that laboratory, it's on the far end of the hall. *Points down a long dark hallway with multiple doors*

(Seriously, part of why the last season had interaction, is people actually RP'd a little. ~_~ don't blame us for keeping this from being no more than an RP.

Now the Roulette, I'll give, that was a bad idea on our part. >_> But really, you knew about it before you signed up.

and it may not be stated WHERE you are, but that's the fun part. You, the people, get to design the location. Is there a girl's room and a guy's room? Is there a kitchen? Are they even in a house? It can be whatever you imagine...but since you seem to be complaining, it's now a house. :l)
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

*tapping foot*..............*goes to look for a swimming pool*
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Trust me, all will be revealed tomorrow. Or today, if I contact the head of the project and get an okay.

Oh, thank you. I need to study this new bacterium I found here. It seems rather interesting.

(OOC: I do agree with you guys, though I thought it would of been used more frequently....)

Anyways, I think it would be the best for us in Team Star to locate and explorer this entire house. This living room's getting a little dusty...

Credit to EG for Banner.

I doth believe I spied a rose garden in the courtyard. I believe I shall go for a stroll. Wouldst any of thee like to accompany me for a time?

(OoC: Hey, I'm willing to Rp and do challenges, so long as it doesn't involve writing. >.< )

We AgReE mOrTaL. ThE dUsT iS bEgInNiNg To GeT iNtO oUr KeYsToNe AnYwAy. We ShAlL cOmE wItH yOu To ExPlOrE tHiS hOuSe.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Sapphire and her Pokemon dressed as the cast of Unwound Future. Sapphire is Layton, Torchic is Luke, Treecko is Clive, and Mudkip is Claire. I did this very last minute as I thought it was at the deadline, but I saw the extenstion, so I added the Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Picture... warning: BIG:

(If multiple characters is not allowed-- though that makes no sense as my last submission was multiple drawings-- then obviously judge only Sapphire.)

EDIT: (OH JOY RPING)

Roses? Eh, not that interesting... but I guess I'll tag along to get some fresh air.
    Last edited by Mug; 10th January 2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: added RP

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby XIII View Post
    Well it's also partially your faults for not getting to know each other, so you're one to talk. From what I've seen, you've been busy with a mysterious "project" nobody knows about.

Now on that laboratory, it's on the far end of the hall. *Points down a long dark hallway with multiple doors*

(Seriously, part of why the last season had interaction, is people actually RP'd a little. ~_~ don't blame us for keeping this from being no more than an RP.

Now the Roulette, I'll give, that was a bad idea on our part. >_> But really, you knew about it before you signed up.

and it may not be stated WHERE you are, but that's the fun part. You, the people, get to design the location. Is there a girl's room and a guy's room? Is there a kitchen? Are they even in a house? It can be whatever you imagine...but since you seem to be complaining, it's now a house. :l)
    (Ooc: Weren't you one of the ones saying we RPed too much last season? xD)

Oh dear... things seem tense again... I'll make some cupcakes! ^w^ *Skips off to kitchen*

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    (Ooc: Weren't you one of the ones saying we RPed too much last season? xD)

Oh dear... things seem tense again... I'll make some cupcakes! ^w^ *Skips off to kitchen*
    Mary Anne: Did ya say cupcakes? I love to bake cupcakes! My ma once taught me a recipe for chocolate cupcakes that I've been dying to try out!

Johnny: You're already dead though.

Mary Anne: Ya get what I mean.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Has anyone seen a launch pad? I must continue repairs on my ship.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I present you Vigoroth D. Luffy(Vigoroth as Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece)

~

If thou dost not wish to join me, Lady Mug, I shant force thee. Ah, here we are.

*walks outside*

My goodness, what a garden! I hath not seen trees such as this since the forests of Amaranth! And the flowers here are so vibrant and full of life! Oh, brave new world that hath such sights in it!

*wanders down the path, smelling the flowers*

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast