Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Wheeeee!!! *Goes down a slide into a tsunami into a roller coaster because it has it now.*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

*Walks in with poofed up hair*Dang! My electric chair only gives discharges when you LIE! I need to recalibrate the entire thing... Say, is anyone here good at telling the truth? I need someone to sit on my electric chair constantly telling the truth untill I managed to recalibrate my Chair of Anti-Truth... Prototype name. Anyway, yes, who wants to be my assistance for a day?
    Last edited by Dracoste; 11th January 2013 at 6:43 AM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: I'm late for this, but really, if you want to make this a fun place, RP a lot, okay? What are you expecting us to do, start a snowball fight with Iris and Charles?

Anyway, at least the extension did some justice...)

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    What are you expecting us to do, start a snowball fight with Iris and Charles?
    (OOC: No, but that would be funny. xD)

*Comes out with a tray of cupcakes* Cupcakes are ready!

*Slaps the Luxray* DON'T YOU KNOW PONIES ARE CUPCAKES, YOU MONSTER! *Runs into Legion, gets knocked out, falls into the volcano. (It's dormant.)*
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    *Slaps the Luxray* DON'T YOU KNOW PONIES ARE CUPCAKES, YOU MONSTER! *Runs into Legion, gets knocked out, falls into the volcano. (It's dormant.)*
    You read that fanfic too huh? -_- Don't worry, I'm not crazy. ^w^

They're not? *Nibbles on one of the cupcakes before fully eating the cupcake* Tastes nice.

#fandangorevolution

(OOC: Also, I'd like to mention that I've decided to give Lost Requiem a strike for that pretty disrespectful post. If you have a problem with us, bring it to PM, don't brag about it here so that everyone can secretly point and laugh at you for being so reckless.

Moreover, if you want to complain, bring it to me, not Ruby, because I was the one who worked on most of the stuff.)

(OOC: Yeah pal, everyone knows I'm the best bowler here(Geddit.))

#fandangorevolution

Well, welcome back, guys. Time for the Uni Challenge, which is optional, if any of you forgot/didn't know. Why the heck is it called “Uni Challenge”, anyway? I don’t understand. …Anyway.

It's quite simple - choose a number, any number, from 1 to 10. PM it to me. If you’re the only one to pick your number, then you get ten extra points. If someone else chooses the same number as you, then you lose ten points (along with the other people who chose the same number, obviously). If everyone picks a unique number, then everyone who participated loses twenty points. So don’t try to cheat or anything, okay?

So, for example, A, B, and C participated. If A picks 1, B picks 2, and C picks 2, then A earns ten points while B and C lose ten points. However, if A picks 1, B picks 2, and C picks 5, then they’ll all lose twenty points. Get it?

You all have 24 hours.

Perhaps because it is only a challenge for 1? Like uni in unicycle, in which the uni directs towards the 1 wheel. Or perhaps the uni refers to unique? As it has the unique rule that you can decide to not do it! Hmmm, that unicycle reminds me: Trying to cycle on a unicaycle is difficult, so I shall build a unicycle with two helping wheels at each side! And I shall call it...

Quintcycle!
    Last edited by Dracoste; 11th January 2013 at 9:37 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    They're not? *Nibbles on one of the cupcakes before fully eating the cupcake* Tastes nice.
    Terrance: It tastes great because I added a secret ingridient to it. I'll give you a hint: people in northern Italy love this stuff.

Mary Anne: Good thing he's lying his ghostly pants off, I was there the entire time and he didn't do anything like that.

Terrance: Or did I?

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

*swimming* (at least they leave me alone) *comes back up for a breath* (what kind of pokemon was I?.....)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

*watches with mild bemusement as Allister gushes over garden* Yes, I guess they're nice... You sure do really miss Amaranth, your Majesty; you link pretty much everything back to it. (Maybe I shouldn't have said that...!)

(OOC: Dracoste, if you want Mug to test Gizzy's crazy electric chair, you're gonna have to come and get her! XD)

*picks flower* Here, have this one, Lady Mug. It doth match thy eyes. And yes, I do miss Amaranth, though the ache doth pain me less with each passing day. I shalt never forgive Van DerMort, but I shant allow myself to become obsessed with the rebellion. My father would not approve of such action. Someday, Lady Mug, we shalt return to Amaranth, and reclaim that which doth rightfully belong to our people. But until that day comes, we and all the other exiles must make it our duty to travel the world and learn all that we can, so that when we doth return, we can make Amaranth as great as can be. A vertible Utopia, where all are free and all are as brothers.

*wanders off to sit next to a fountain, looking at the water*

*gets out of pool* (at least its peaceful here) *starts drying off*

Oh, hi. you're Seth, right?

*puts headphones back on* What do you want?

Im Shiki, im part of the camera team, you know this is being televised right?

Duh. *turns on the music on the 'phones*

well, I got to follow you around from now on, and record it.

(S***) But you dont even have a camera.

you see this round lens on my necklace? thats what records it.

just be quiet. *walks to the kitchen to get a Dr. pepper*
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Analyzing space ship... Analysis complete. I need, 20 gallons of liquid Mercury, a couple blocks of plutonium, and other materials that should not be found on this planet. I anyone able to assist me?
    I'll put something here...eventually

*Goes to the swimming pool, sucks a whole bunch of water then blows it on herself whilst singing to herself* It's Interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry. Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down. *Stops doing it and leaves* So when does the draw-y thingy end, I gotsta get rid of it you know my paws they do not do that right.

#fandangorevolution

*walks into the kitchen, goes to the fridge and gets a Dr. Pepper*

So... how do you like it on this show?

Can't you go annoy someone else? *opens the can and takes a drink*

Well, we got a few more people doing the recordings, but you do have to be recorded.

then do it from a distance, ok? *chucks the empty can into the trash can* *leaves the room*
    #AlphaSapphire

*Walks around asking several pokémon to assist her with the electric chair. All Pokemon quickly think up something to do instead*Agh! I won't be able to test if no one- Wait! Mug! Haha! She promised me she would be my regular test subject! Now, where could she be. *Runs towards the kitchen and accidentally bumbs into Seth* Oh! You! You know where Mug is? The Dewott? ...He probably didn't hear me because of those headphones. Hmm, Mug isn't in the kitchen. *Runs off into several other rooms.* Hmmm, this place is huge. How am I supposed to find my test subject like this! *Takes a glimpse at the garden* Even though I didn't found Mug, I found a garden! I bet there are lots of rare plants and herbs there that I could use for future inventions! *Walks into the garden and sees Mug* Ah! There you are Mug! Quick! I need you for- *Sees Allister sitting on the bench* Oh, did I ruin a moment or something?
    Merely a lack of brains…

Right, the Uni Challenge is over. I won’t go into details, but to put it simply…

…The three people stupid enough to enter all chose different numbers. Therefore, twenty points will be deducted from their scores at the Point Meter. Oh dear.

Anyway, now, onto the Roulette Challenge. The unlucky little brat doing the Roulette Challenge this week is… drumroll please… Prince Allister! Your task is to write a paragraph or two on the life so far of the character Ki___ Yuu__. Yes, the blanks are supposed to be there. Good luck finding out who that character is supposed to be. You may enlist any help from anyone you wish. Hint: It’s more obvious if you know me.

PM the answer to me. You have 24 hours.

(OOC: Honestly guys, why are you not RPing? You all did just fine in previous seasons. RPing too much is a problem, yes, but not RPing at all is an even bigger problem.

(OOC: Really? I've tried not to complain at all, but forcing me to find out about a character I'm not at all familiar with? It's one thing that I don't know them, but that you won't give the name or fandom is quite another. It seems to come from an anime or manga, which is all well and good. But I haven't read much manga the past two years, and I've never had time to watch anime. The only hint you gave was: It's more obvious if you know me. Seriously?

News flash Azran: I don't know you. I have no idea what you're into aside from the Layton thing, and it doesn't seem to be from there. This is, yes, unfair to me, but even more unfair to my teammates, who you will no doubt be depriving of points. To my comrades on Team Moon: I'll make an attempt at this, but I'm not promising anything. Azran, in the future, try to come up with better, more balanced challenges. Do not assume that we all follow the fandoms you do.

I would not ask you to write about a character from, say, Grimm, nor would I ask for a synopsis of Lestrade's involvement in the BBC Sherlock. Maybe you're into Sherlock, but Grimm's fanbase isn't terribly massive. It's not fair to you to send you off with only S__ Re___ and say "find it". See where I'm coming from? This is not a fair challenge by any means. The only fandom you should assume we follow here is pokemon. That is the only thing we all have in common. Do not give us a single cryptic clue and set us off. It's a sign of a poor host.

Strike me for this if you will. I've tried to be as civil as possible, but yes, I suppose this is disrespectful. No matter, it had to be said.)
    Last edited by Firebrand; 13th January 2013 at 3:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    (OOC: Really? I've tried not to complain at all, but forcing me to find out about a character I'm not at all familiar with? It's one thing that I don't know them, but that you won't give the name or fandom is quite another. It seems to come from an anime or manga, which is all well and good. But I haven't read much manga the past two years, and I've never had time to watch anime. The only hint you gave was: It's more obvious if you know me. Seriously?

News flash Azran: I don't know you. I have no idea what you're into aside from the Layton thing, and it doesn't seem to be from there. This is, yes, unfair to me, but even more unfair to my teammates, who you will no doubt be depriving of points. To my comrades on Team Moon: I'll make an attempt at this, but I'm not promising anything. Azran, in the future, try to come up with better, more balanced challenges. Do not assume that we all follow the fandoms you do.

I would not ask you to write about a character from, say, Grimm, nor would I ask for a synopsis of Lestrade's involvement in the BBC Sherlock. Maybe you're into Sherlock, but Grimm's fanbase isn't terribly massive. It's not fair to you to send you off with only S__ Re___ and say "find it". See where I'm coming from? This is not a fair challenge by any means. The only fandom you should assume we follow here is pokemon. That is the only thing we all have in common. Do not give us a single cryptic clue and set us off. It's a sign of a poor host.

Strike me for this if you will. I've tried to be as civil as possible, but yes, I suppose this is disrespectful. No matter, it had to be said.)
    (OOC: As I said, news flash: you're allowed to enlist help from anyone you wish. That includes everyone on my Friends List, who have access to my profile and VMs. You'll get there eventually if you get their help.

I'll admit though, I was pretty vague with that, so I'll give you another hint: the series is related to Professor Layton in a way, and is a multimedia franchise.)

Azran you've finally gained humanity, you haven't given the dude a strike, I'm impressed. (That was supposed to be said jokingly, by the way.)

#fandangorevolution

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: As I said, news flash: you're allowed to enlist help from anyone you wish. That includes everyone on my Friends List, who have access to my profile and VMs. You'll get there eventually if you get their help.

I'll admit though, I was pretty vague with that, so I'll give you another hint: the series is related to Professor Layton in a way, and is a multimedia franchise.)
    (OOC: I actually don't, since your privacy settings hide your friends list. I really don't feel like tracking this down all day, and screw it, I have immunity this week anyway. Looks like you're on your own, Team Moon. Sorry I'm not sorry.)

*curls lip in disdain* I doth have a country to save. I shalt jump through thy hoops for that aim, Lady Iris, but a man shalt only go so far. I wash my hands of this travesty.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast