Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    (OOC: I actually don't, since your privacy settings hide your friends list. I really don't feel like tracking this down all day, and screw it, I have immunity this week anyway. Looks like you're on your own, Team Moon. Sorry I'm not sorry.)

*curls lip in disdain* I doth have a country to save. I shalt jump through thy hoops for that aim, Lady Iris, but a man shalt only go so far. I wash my hands of this travesty.
    (OOC: Wait, what? I didn't know that. I'll get that disabled right away.

EDIT: Disabled. I'm really sorry, I wasn't aware of this when I planned out the challenge.)

Team Moon, I'm sorry that you have a jerkass like him for a teammate. Blame the RNG.
    Last edited by Azran Flame; 13th January 2013 at 5:45 PM.

*stalks in, hurls sheaf of paper at Iris* I didst complete thy challenge, thou venomed, hedge-born skainsmate. Team Moon, thou art most welcome.

*turns around and goes back to the rose garden* Mewling, folly-fallen varlots and fobbing spur galled joitheads all. To think a noble of Amaranth must commune with loggerheaded, motley-minded pumpions such as these peasants! Ah, Arceus, what this world has come to!

(OOC: I've been waiting to break out my Shakespearean insult kit for weeks)
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

(OOC: Really? I've tried not to complain at all, but forcing me to find out about a character I'm not at all familiar with? It's one thing that I don't know them, but that you won't give the name or fandom is quite another. It seems to come from an anime or manga, which is all well and good. But I haven't read much manga the past two years, and I've never had time to watch anime. The only hint you gave was: It's more obvious if you know me. Seriously?

News flash Azran: I don't know you. I have no idea what you're into aside from the Layton thing, and it doesn't seem to be from there. This is, yes, unfair to me, but even more unfair to my teammates, who you will no doubt be depriving of points. To my comrades on Team Moon: I'll make an attempt at this, but I'm not promising anything. Azran, in the future, try to come up with better, more balanced challenges. Do not assume that we all follow the fandoms you do.

I would not ask you to write about a character from, say, Grimm, nor would I ask for a synopsis of Lestrade's involvement in the BBC Sherlock. Maybe you're into Sherlock, but Grimm's fanbase isn't terribly massive. It's not fair to you to send you off with only S__ Re___ and say "find it". See where I'm coming from? This is not a fair challenge by any means. The only fandom you should assume we follow here is pokemon. That is the only thing we all have in common. Do not give us a single cryptic clue and set us off. It's a sign of a poor host.

Strike me for this if you will. I've tried to be as civil as possible, but yes, I suppose this is disrespectful. No matter, it had to be said.)
    (OoC: Gotta agree with feral here. It'd be like if I asked someone to find out who De___ __oves is (Derpy Hooves, My Little Pony), and the hint I gave them is "It's from something I like." Just sayin'.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

*stalks in, hurls sheaf of paper at Iris* I didst complete thy challenge, thou venomed, hedge-born skainsmate. Team Moon, thou art most welcome.

*turns around and goes back to the rose garden* Mewling, folly-fallen varlots and fobbing spur galled joitheads all. To think a noble of Amaranth must commune with loggerheaded, motley-minded pumpions such as these peasants! Ah, Arceus, what this world has come to!

(OOC: I've been waiting to break out my Shakespearean insult kit for weeks)
    So you studied Shakespearean at school too? Nice!

(OOC: It would've been a lot easier if I'd had the option disabled from the start. I spazz about that character in my conversation with another member here all the time (or at least, used to), so yeah.)

Hey, Allister, That kingdom of yours must be quite pretty if you compare it to this garden. So, does it also contain some herbs or flowers that are also here? I'm not familair with most of these very excotic plants and herbs, some help would be quite convenient for me and my inventions. If you are willing to help that is, haha.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Yes, I am familiar with several of the species in this garden. I know of few herbs with medicinal properties, though if thou wouldst tell me what thou art looking for, perhaps I can be of some help. I am afraid most of the plants here serve no higher purpose than to look beautiful. However, I didst spy a plot with a kitchen garden some ways hence, so mayhap we shalt find what we are looking for there.

Even though they do have no other pupose than being pretty, they sure do that job well. Anyway, as for the plant. Currently I have trouble with the calibration of my electric chair. However, those problems can be solved with a few tests with Mug. An other invention I'm having trouble with is the 1SEC. Perhaps if any of the plants has any accelerating qualitys, then that would be good!
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OoC: Gasp! Someone else on here loves Grimm?)

BLEEP BLEEP! Gizmo (at least I think that's what you Spinda is called) I am sure you would be quite intrigued by some of the flora and fauna from my home planet. If my ship is ever fixed I shall be sure to bring some for you.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I am honored by your request, Xero! And if you need any help with repairing your ship, I would like to help you. When I'm not busy myself, of course, haha. *Wobles and falls into the nearby fountain* Well, this was quite a poor addition to our conversation.
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: Man... >_<)

Hmm, it seems that when I finally get it done all of this Drama happens. *Sighs* I'm going to be in the Lab, so if anyone needs me, I'll be there.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    (OOC: Man... >_<)

Hmm, it seems that when I finally get it done all of this Drama happens. *Sighs* I'm going to be in the Lab, so if anyone needs me, I'll be there.
    Just what exactly are you doing in there, Venus? I'm the host, I ought to know about this.

(OOC: Joining in with the RPing because seriously YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO LAZY)

Hm, thou mayst want to try these herbs, Lady Gizmo. I doth recall the castle herbalist crushing them into a poultice. They doth release hormones in the body for a surge of energy and vigor. Warriors wouldst use it before battle to fight on unflagging, no matter how long the combat was dragged out.

Gizmo's a lady?! o_0
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    Gizmo's a lady?! o_0
    What, isn't it obvious?

I had no idea. xD

(OOC: I didn't notice the gender.)

I had no idea. xD
    //facepalm// What an idiot...

(OOC: Don't worry, I forgot Gizmo's gender for a while too XD)

*Climbs out of fountain and cleans glasses*Hmmm, those are some interesting qualitys for a plant. And I have to say, those storys of you are quite amusing and interesting. Hmmm, I wonder what the effects of those herbs might have on the other ingedients in the 1SEC. If it can stimulate the proces of creating hormones in bodys, think of the possibilitys it stimulates in a aquare cube of candy!

(OOC: No worries, I find it quite funny XD)
    Merely a lack of brains…

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    *Climbs out of fountain and cleans glasses*Hmmm, those are some interesting qualitys for a plant. And I have to say, those storys of you are quite amusing and interesting. Hmmm, I wonder what the effects of those herbs might have on the other ingedients in the 1SEC. If it can stimulate the proces of creating hormones in bodys, think of the possibilitys it stimulates in a aquare cube of candy!

(OOC: No worries, I find it quite funny XD)
    (OOC: I always forgot about Ulgeo's gender too... yeah...)

Hey, how's Ulgeo doing? I haven't heard from her in a while.

Professor Ulgeo is doing great. She might have only 3 students at the moment, but she does that to not make the laboratory too crowded. For some reason Ulgeo doesn't like too much people around her. She taught me a lot of things. She kinda hamered the writing things down thing into me. *Takes out a notebook* It's still odd to do, but it's starting to feel a bit natural the more I do it. *Starts scribling down a drawing of the plant an its qualitys.*
    Merely a lack of brains…

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoste View Post
    Professor Ulgeo is doing great. She might have only 3 students at the moment, but she does that to not make the laboratory too crowded. For some reason Ulgeo doesn't like too much people around her. She taught me a lot of things. She kinda hamered the writing things down thing into me. *Takes out a notebook* It's still odd to do, but it's starting to feel a bit natural the more I do it. *Starts scribling down a drawing of the plant an its qualitys.*
    That's nice to hear. Speaking of which, I wonder how everyone else is doing...

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Just what exactly are you doing in there, Venus? I'm the host, I ought to know about this.

(OOC: Joining in with the RPing because seriously YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO LAZY)
    Oh, I'm studying the Ice-type Genome. I was assigned this project before I applied to come here.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Oh, I'm studying the Ice-type Genome. I was assigned this project before I applied to come here.
    ...Stop that. Now.

It does make me feel quite uncomfortable knowing that.

.........I'll be.....somewhere else.. *Floats outside of house*
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    ...Stop that. Now.
    What's wrong? She's only studying DNA.

What's wrong? She's only studying DNA.
    About ICE-TYPES, thank you very much.