Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Omen, I am fine with you doing the challenge, but I would be happy to help as well.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I'm not doing the challenge? Cool. Cool cool cool.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Omen, I doth wish thee the best of luck. I trust thou shalt bring pride to Team Moon.

whew, it aint me.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

I-I- I can't prove myself? :0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *climbs into a trash can* *muffled screams start to come from the trash can*

~

I will nominate Legion as well.

*Goes to trash can* Disgrace... Are you okay? You can come out, if you want... Maybe you can help me bake what's left of this cookie dough? I would like for someone to help with with it, *warm smile*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

*whispers to Disgrace* She's faking it!

(OOC: I'll post the Team Contest when I get back home.)

(OOC: What I don't get is you don't like the country yet you've got it plastered on your signature? (I promised not to say the name, that's why I'm not saying the name.)
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

*takes the cookie dough and shovels it into her mouth. Gets back in the trash can*

~

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    (OOC: What I don't get is you don't like the country yet you've got it plastered on your signature? (I promised not to say the name, that's why I'm not saying the name.)
    (OOC: It's for teh lulz, obviously. And I'm unpatriotic enough to be fine with watching six episodes of Toyotomi Hideyoshi in an anime, so there.)

I hath posted

(OOC: I was hoping for an actual RP post, but...)

So, from going back over the past posts, I have identified who will be representing their team in the Team Contest this week. Here they are:
    Team Sky: Venolta
    Team Sun: Vanek
    Team Star: Legion
    Team Moon: Omen

Now, the task for the Team Contest this week is to write a diary entry of what happened to you and your team yesterday. Put in all the juicy details – thoughts, feelings, gossip, romance, rivalries, whatever you want. Don’t worry; they’ll all be kept private, for Charles and I to laugh at. Quality over quantity, but I'd like at least two good paragraphs on this. Though, this is going to be a bit challenging, since, y'know, you haven't actually interacted that much yet.

PM it to me. You all have 48 hours.

Good luck whoever's team I'm on.

#fandangorevolution

Good luck Omen! May Sarias favor you.

(OoC: Sarias is the main god worshiped on Xero's planet just to anyone that was wondering.)
    I'll put something here...eventually

*cranks up music* do your thing and leave me out of your jounal 'k?
    Last edited by Mr. Spock; 17th January 2013 at 12:37 AM.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Legion, I bid thee good luck!

Disgrace... I guess that's a way to start, but we're not going to hurt you, alright?

Credit to EG for Banner.

(OOC: Which team is my character on?)

#fandangorevolution

*kneels next to trash can* My lady Disgrace, wouldst thou but give us a chance, we shalt show thee we mean no harm. Indeed, we come to thee as friends. There is no need to hide from us. Thou needest not "prove thyself" to us, we shalt accept thee as thou art.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    *kneels next to trash can* My lady Disgrace, wouldst thou but give us a chance, we shalt show thee we mean no harm. Indeed, we come to thee as friends. There is no need to hide from us. Thou needest not "prove thyself" to us, we shalt accept thee as thou art.
    Heh, What he said. ^w^ We're all friends here!

*peeks head out of the trash can* R-r-r-really?

~

But of course. Come, wouldst thou likest to take a stroll through the garden with me? Lady Venus, Sir Leo, wilt thou accompany us? And my lady, surely thou canst remove the bag from thy head, such beauty should not be hidden from the world.
    (aside) If the kindness of a charming prince from a faraway land shalt not break down the walls she hast built around her soul, nothing can.

*Shifts glasses and smiles* Yes, I would love to walk in the gardens! It would be nice if you can come with us as well Disgrace, it would be lovely to have you.

Leo, could you be a dear and get me my umbrella please?

Credit to EG for Banner.

*whispers to Disgrace* She's faking it this time, too!

*Walks into the bar, gets a tequila then walks towards the Lilligant* Best thing about being an elephant? Can't get drunk.

#fandangorevolution

Can't get drunk?? How does that work?! I want in on this drunk prevention.

Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast