Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    *catches Disgrace* Truly, m'lady, thou shouldst be more careful. Had a charming prince not been strolling by, who knows what horrible fate might have befallen thee?
    *Walks in as that happens* Aw, how sweet! ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    (OoC: Why are you worried? Me, Requiem, and Armando are the ones who need to be worried. :/ )
    (OOC: *facepalm* i was in a hurry when i posted that, i must have misread it)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

(OOC: So I'm on Legion's team? Cool. Coolcoolcool.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Welcome back, everyone. Sorry for the delay, I was busy with sorting out something. Now that that's all done and over, though, onto the elimination drill.

Right, so.

Ramona, you have one vote.
    Ashley, you have ten votes.

That means we're missing two... again. Cassidy and Venolta, as you didn't vote, you'll each be receiving a strike, and your votes will be randomised. So, that brings us to... *spins Roulette/RNG*

Ramona, you now have two votes.
    Ashley, you still have ten votes.
    Venus, you now have one vote.

Wait, that leaves us with one more... *opens crumpled piece of paper* ...Ramona, I have no idea what you're saying here. I won't give you a strike, but your vote will still be randomised. *spins Roulette again*

Ramona, you now have three votes... go figure. If the Roulette lands on 1 to 3, you're out.
    Ashley, you have ten votes. If the Roulette lands on 4 to 13, you're out. But you're going to be automatically kicked out anyway, so whatever.
    Venus, you have one vote. If the Roulette lands on 14, which probably won't happen unless it really hates you, you're out.
    Legion, you have no votes, so you're safe this week.

And now, for the fated spin that will decide everything...

...14. Wait, holy crap, what?

Unfortunately for you, Venus, this means that you're getting the boot this week. Along with Ashley, of course, so you're not alone. You have one farewell post for bursting into tears, angrily raging against me, proclaiming your anguished love for Allister, whatever. Charles will be taking over next week, so it's goodbye from me for now.

That was... unexpected...

That's how the game is, I guess.

[Not Made by Me]

Lady Venus, I... what a tragic turn. Truly, I doth pity thee. A woman of thine skills would be most welcome in the Amaranth I seek to build. If thou dost wish to join my crusade, wait for me at an inn three miles down the road. The innkeeper, a Smeargle, is an exile from my country. He shalt shelter thee until I come to fetch thee. Then, with whatever other allies I can gather, we shalt march on Amaranth and take back what is rightfully mine.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Wait what? Really?

Dangit, I was supposed to have the totally epic twists. Ah well.

Anyways, this week I am going to do a - *Paper airplane flies in and hits Charles in head* *Reads paper*

Excuse me a second. *Walks out*

*Meanwhile*

For the last time, I am not going to do a set of challenges promoting everyone getting to know each other! They're all going to go anyways, last thing we need is for everyone to be depressed in the Finals!

*Walks back in*

Terribly sorry, now where was I? Oh yes, this weeks challenges, shall revolve around food. Now I had a list of the challenges...but it got torn to shreds maliciously by certain people. So I'm going to have to try to remember the challenges. But first, lets see this week's teams!

Team Sky
    Mug (Mug; Yes You Made Team Sky Again)
    Xero (MegaSerperior)
    Legion (Billy Mays)

Team Sun
    Gizmo (Dracoste; ....Really?)
    Omen (SenorLaughsaLot)
    Ramona St. Claire (Armando Payne)
    Disgrace (Shadeace)

Team Star
    Leo (Monster Guy)
    Vanek (InfernalBlaze)

Team Moon
    Seth (ansem the wise; Hey, you're same team again too.)
    Cassidy Donatello (GalladeofSpades)
    Prince Allister (FeralNinja; Ok now it's just scary)
    Venolta (Sir DJ)

Now, your mission will to hunt for several of a specific food. Here's the part that makes it fun; I'm not going to tell you the food in mind. I will give you what kind of food it is (Fruit, Vegetable, ect.) and the first letter it starts with. Now, most of you will probably get something simple, but one team's going to get a hard one.

Now don't flip out, you will still get points for the actual writing. You will gain an extra 10 points if you find the correct food; An extra 20 if you're on the team with the hard "Mystery Food". Ok? Good luck.

Team Sky is to find a Fruit that starts with P. It is either Plum, Papaya, or Pear.
    Team Sun is to find a dessert that starts with C. It is either a Cake, Cocoa, or Chocolate.
    Team Star is to find a fruit that starts with D. This is the mystery one; Find and bring back the correct food, and you'll get 20 extra points. Bring the wrong one, you do not gain bonus points.
    Team Moon is to find a beverage that starts with A. It is either Apple Cider, Apple Juice or Ale.

You have exactly Fourty-eight hours to locate the food or drink. Also, one last reminder. You may select a different food than your teammate, but that means you may get different results; Whether these results are good or not, depends on what you pick.

Also, If you find several items on this list in your story, you must return ONE to Me. You must either abandon the others, or only give me one of the items.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Ohh um thank you? No one has ever helped me before, *NO DO NOT FALL FOR THIS AGAIN* umm uh WAH!! *Falls out of Allister's arms while flailing her own*

~

(OOC: Huh? How come the teams are horribly swapped around? There's 4 people in 2 teams and only 2 in another? You didn't change it that well did you?)
    Still I'll do the challenge, it's not like people pay notice to me anyways, no it's all King Princey and GM Glaceon, I'm the Ben Chang of this group, eh?

EDIT: (OOC: What? The challenge makes no sense? Do we write it down? Do we find it in a PM? All it says is I'm finding a food beginning with C? You're not telling me where it is, so do I just write down something like I went to the supermarket and bought dadadada?)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

You locate it within a story you tell; What food you find is up to you from the list.

And it's based on what team lost a member (or members), it's not my fault that Ashley quit and Venus got booted.

Ramona, I'm on this team and I can help with the challenge.

[Not Made by Me]

(OOC: I'm guessing we post it here?)

*Sigh*

It is a writing challenge, in the end you must supply Charles with one of the items from the list for your team; Or for the Team Star, just a fruit that starts with D.

Yes, you post it here.

Leo the Luxray went to the local supermarket, having been ordered by Charles the Vanillite to find a fruit that begins with D. Charles didn't say what fruit he wanted, or why he needed it, but Leo figured it couldn't be that hard, there can't be that many fruits that begin with D.

Upon arriving there, he spoke with an employee, an Alakazam who was sweeping the floor in the produce section. Surely he would know, Alakazams are smart. The Luxray walked up to the Psychic type. "Excuse me sir, I'm looking for a fruit that begins with D. Can you help me?" He asked politely.

The Alakazam grumbled something to himself, then went off, and continued sweeping, without answering.

Leo looked at him awkwardly. "I... guess he didn't know." Then he went off to ask another employee. This time, a Kangaskhan who was putting fruit away. "Do you know the name of a fruit that begins with D?"

"Do I look like I would know?! I only work here to support my baby. I don't have time to deal with idiots like you." Then she continued doing what she was doing. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to put these fruit on the shelf so I can get out of here early, and hurry home before the baby-sitter charges me extra."

"Eh heh..." Leo looked at her with a nervous look on his face, and just backed away slowly. Then, he turned around to question another Pokemon, an Ambipom. "Do you know a Fruit that begins with D?"

"Nope..." The purple monkey said rather casually, he made a popping noise on the P. "I don't work here." Then he walked away.

Leo bowed, "Oh, sorry!" he apologized. He walked up to a Miltank, who he was certain worked here, but she answered no just as he approached before he even opened his mouth to ask the question.

Leo facepalmed. By this point he was starting to get a little frustrated at the lack of helpfulness. He managed to find a Blissey, who looked to be the manager of this store. "Excuse me ma'am, do you know a fruit that begins with D?"

"Sorry sir, I can't help you right now. Have you tried asking one of our friendly employees?" Then she walked off.

"Oh for Arceus sake..." Leo sighed. He had enough of all this insanity just to find one piece of fruit. He caught up with the Blissey, and unleashed his pent up frustrations. "LISTEN YOU FAT PINK BLOB! I'VE BEEN ASKING YOU'RE FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES ALL DAMN DAY! TRUST ME, THEY'RE NOT FRIENDLY. I'M TRYING TO FIND AN F***ING FRUIT THAT BEGINS WITH D, BECAUSE SOME IDIOTIC ICE CREAM CONE IS TOO OBSCESSED WITH HIMSELF TO REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE BLOODY FRUIT HE WANTS! SO COULD YOU PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR, AND HELP ME OUT?! Leo shouted, panting, and sparking with electricity as he did.

"U..um...w..we have Durians..." The Blissey stuttered.

Leo quickly regained his composure. " Great! I'll take one of those. Thank you sooo much for helping!"

---

Leo soon returned to the mansion, with his thorny fruit in hand, and left it in Charles' office. "Here ya go buddy! I think this is the fruit you wanted..." Leo said with a smile. "Hope ya like it!"

---

What happened to customer service?
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th January 2013 at 3:07 AM.

Allister fumed as he paced the garden. "Sir Charles dost want a beverage? I am no mere servant to be ordered about by that roguish clam-brained pumpion. If he doth want his mead so badly, he shalt have to fetch it himself. Mead is the drink of heroes, not fit for a fawning minnow like Sir Charles." The honorific was drawn out with the utmost scorn. "Why, he doth dishonor the very nectar itself by desiring it."

The prince whirled on one of the many statues in the garden and unleashed a mighty Psycho Cut, reducing it to rubble. His lip curled. "And that, Sir Charles, is what I think of thy errand. Unless..." His eyes went wide. "Of course! Sir Charles wishes us to fetch him something he couldst not obtain by his own power! 'Tis not ale he doth require at all! It must be cider! For a warm mug of mulled cider would be nigh on impossible for one of his ilk to brew." The Gallade folded his arms and nodded, immensely proud of himself. "Yes, that needs must surely be it. Why, it's hardly an errand at all! Nay, 'tis a noble quest! And 'tis a prince's solemn duty to carry out any quest that comes his way!"

He swept out of the garden and strode through the house, looking for a door he had spotted some days previously. Finally, he found the cellar and crept into the shadowy subterranean dungeon. Lifting a lantern from the wall and lighting it, he found himself in a room lined with casks, bottles and barrels of all sizes. As the prince prowled the ranks of liquors, he peered at the labels. "Ah, a fine Amaranthine vintage!" he murmured, coming across a bottle of deep red wine. "With ought else down here, I doth have my doubts that Sir Charles and Lady Iris wouldst miss it..." He slipped it into a bag he had over his shoulder, and after more searching, soon found a bottle of fine sparkling cider tucked away in a dark alcove. As he left the wine cellar, Allister spied a bottle of rum on a dusty rack by the stairs. He brushed away the cobwebs with a mutter of distaste and held the muddy liquid up to the lantern. "Yes, this shalt do quite nicely. Perhaps Sir Charles likes his cider with something of a bite. Heaven knows, I do."

The Prince then went to the kitchen and claimed a stew pot and some cinnamon. He placed the pot on the stove and filled it with the cider and rum before adding in the bit of cinnamon. As he waited for the cider to warm, he ghosted back to his room and tucked the wine away under his sleeping pallet. As he returned, the cider had just reached an even simmer. Allister poured the concoction into two mugs, and rummaged through the refrigerator for a moment, looking for the whipped cream. He cried out with delight as the white froth was expelled from the pressurized tin, unaccustomed as he was to such wonders. There was nothing of the sort in Amaranth.

Bearing both mugs in hand, he set out to find Charles. When he found him, he set the mulled drink on the table before the ice type. "I didst bring the cider you sent me a-questing for, Sir Charles. Cheers to you!" He clinked his glass against the other, knowing the Vanillite could not lift the mug and thus took no slight when Charles did not toast him in return. "I doth hope you enjoy." Then, the prince of Amaranth returned to the garden without another word.

---

Truly, made to perfection. It doth warm thee twice, once down the throat and then again as the rum hits the belly. Wonderful! Just what one dost need on these cold winter days.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

It was a dark and dusty night in Ye Olde Mansione of Maroon Hipsters as Ramona St. Claire sat down in her chair and watched Community, she fell asleep.

*KER-RASH*

Ramona woke up and dashed down the stairs but alas she found nothing as she walked upstairs, she heard a creak and a ghostly moan in her Second Guestroom, fearing for her life she rushed back into her chair and watched the rest of Community Seasons 1, 2 and 3. "Breadsticks" She pondered to herself as she left her room but all of a sudden a Duskull appeared and frightened poor Ramona because she has never seen a Duskull before, she once saw a Dusclops walk across the street to eat a Pizza but she never saw a Duskull before, no sirree. As she ran downstairs, she ran outside her house and ran for her life until she noticed a cabin, as she walked into the cabin she saw a whole family of Duskulls then the Duskull she saw crept up behind her with some chocolates

The moral of the story is all Duskulls are chocoholics.

EDIT: 'Parrently we're s'pposed t'give Charles the food, I just kinda forgot and thought we were talking about food.

(CONTINUATION OF STORY A-HOY)
    As Ramona fainted on the Duskull's house, the Duskull's teleported her or moved her, whatever the definition is for ghosts moving stuff even though they can't because they're dead because they're ghosts, to their bed, letting her sleep the night before (Whilst she's still sleeping, mind) firing her out of a cannon into nothingness.

(IN CHARLES' PLACE OF CHARLES-EY STUFF)
    Charles was busy sitting up and having some wine (Red, not warm but not cold, only when the groundhog says it's winter, if it's not, then White wine, the groundhog said it was winter) when Ramona came crashing through his house, knocking him unconscious. As Charles woke up, he noticed Ramona was still sleeping and her trunk was sucking on his TV remote even though Charles doesn't have a TV (He's Amish, you see.). Anyways as Charles noticed that Ramona was here even though he never invited her, he checked her for clues and stuff, where he found out that they were some particles on her, after dusting Ramona, he put it in his evidence-a-majig machine (he's a forensic scientist and a computer analyst, you see) he noticed they were Duskull particles from the Duskull place, after putting the particles in a teleportation machine (he's a mad scientist, you see) he teleported to the place. BUT A YANMA WAS ALSO IN IT. So Charles became half Girafarig(what is Charles? Who is Charles? He's now a Girafarig because they don't have enough love and Girafarigs seem the most Amish of all Pokemon) half Yanma and he freaked out the Duskulls and the Duskulls dropped the Chocolates Charles then ate the chocolate which killed the Yanma (Yanma are like dogs in that respect, you see) then Charles went back to his place where Ramona woke up, then Ramona looked at Charles, saw he was a Qwilfish and ran away. Soon she was in Venus with a Miltank, a Sudowoodoo and Ken Jeong.

(OOC: Ramona is ditzy, hence why it's like this.)
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 25th January 2013 at 2:07 AM.

Heh, Ramona, if we weren't on the same team I would have let you keep that story. You kinda left out the part where you give Charles the dessert.

Oh, and Charles, when you said Cocoa, did you mean the beans or a powder? Just wonderin'...

[Not Made by Me]

Good question, I meant powder.

Xero was puzzled by this recent turn of events. Not because of the elimination - although that was puzzling - but because of Charles's latest challenge. Xero had never even heard of a "fruit" much less a plum, papaya, or pear. It was about 3:00 A.M. and he was pacing his room thinking about what Charles expected from him. "What the flur is a fruit?! I have searched my records numerous times, and have found nothing to show for it."

Suddenly, Xero had a spark of inspiration. He recalled Charles saying something about food, which was the stuff Pokemon eat. Xero ran to his dresser and started rummaging through drawers, throwing weird contraptions with wires, blades, and other unknown objects. Finally he pulled out what he was looking for as Angels sang a chorus above. It looked like a gray, steel box with a giant satellite at the top. Xero pushed the hidden button and it expanded into a whole communication center full of computers, holograms, and things far beyond current technological capabilities. Xero grabbed something that looked like a walkie-talkie without an antennae. "Noppo? Zwich? Ni ma soona?" Translation: Hello? Zwich? Can you hear me?

The device suddenly burst to life showing the holographic image of a Solrock wearing thick, rectangular glasses. "Xero...? Ni rok ter? Ni wefat ba? Huy womj kled." Translation: Xero...? Is that you? Where are you? I cannot pick up your signal.

Xero started frantically tell Zwich the details of his journey. He ended by asking about fruits, papayas, plums, and pears. Zwich quickly explained what each one is. "Frantica. Ba worh qoirt mef serwa. Ni womj plum? Thank you. I never knew your research would ever be so helpful. Now where could I find a plum?

The hologram paced around for a few minutes. "Yurxa! Der notu smurl torbigurt Earth. Oneman feraze noprleo gtyr. Translation: Of course! I have a sample here from my last trip to Earth. Just open up your teleporter and I will send it over as soon as I can.

Xero put down the holographic device, and quickly went to a stage that was set up in the communication center. He flipped a couple switches, typed in some commands, and watched as a plum appeared on the platform. He picked up the holographic device one more time quickly told Zwich "Frantica" and hurried over to Charles.

Charles, I have received the item that you require. It has been in Earth's atmosphere long enough that it should be edible.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Spoiler:- -The PU Mansion's Laboratory; 02:36-:
        Spoiler:- -Charles' Office; 09:52-:
    Last edited by Dracoste; 24th January 2013 at 4:18 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: Just popping in to say that I officially updated the first post with the latest information, as well as the strikes I forgot to add in from last week.)

This is what happened.
        Spoiler:- How Vanek got the "Mystery Food":

Disgrace walks into the kitchen, "So a food that starts with C? I think I will try the fridge!" She opens the fridge and finds some frozen cake. Ahhhh this reminds me of the time on my birthday when my sister got my presents after I got the cake smashed into my face and then I got to clean up the mess, good times good time- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" She starts devouring the cake, "Why ras it arays me hoo meber gob predends! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

A short time later, "Well at least there is still two other things I can find," starts scanning the kitchen, "now where to look for some cocoa powder?" Her eye land on the spice cabinet "Of course!" She sprints to the spice cabinet but trip and smashes into the wall. This caused the cocoa powder to fall on top of her. "This reminds me of when my sister got to wear make-up and I got to wear cocoa powder and then I got to clean up the mess, good times good time- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" She begins inhaling the cocoa powder "Why Bibn't I eber ged mage-up? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH"

Some time later, "ACK!! I did it again oh well let's find some chocolate" turns around to see a single bar made of chocolate, "Wow this reminds me of the tim- WAIT! I cannot let this happen again!" Disgrace holds the chocolate bar away from her mouth and runs to Charles. "Mr. Ice Cream man I got it I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!" In her excitement she trips and ends up shoving the chocolate bar into her open screaming mouth. "GULP. Uhhhhh Uh-oh," She spins around in circles looking for the chocolate bar, "hahahah I didn't eat it I didn't eat it." She stops dead in her tracks looking at her butt, "Well Charles I don't have a chocolate bar but I do have some cocoa powder!" She begins walking backwards with her cocoa covered butt sticking up at Charles.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

(OOC: I've updated Ramona's journal post on how Charles got Chocolate.)

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast