Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

I'm no wimp! It's just... I would have chosen the thirteenth glass and Disgrace already did!

Mug is just smart enough that she doesn't drink an unknown liquid. Now, Mug, drink this. It's made of 3 berrys and a herb I found in the garden and I'm curious what the effect would be.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Ain't 13 unlucky? Why'd you wanna drink unluckiness, just don't feel sane you know?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Lady Ramona, everyone knows that in Amaranth, 13 is the most auspicious of numbers, for 'tis the sum of seven and five. Amaranth had seven founders, and the seat of my ancestors is a castle that hast stood for untold centuries, visible from great distances by its five towers. Lady Mug and I didst discuss it in the wine cellar, that whosoever returned upstairs first wouldst drink the thirteenth cup, however, Lady Disgrace didst make her choice before we arrived here.

And that is, I doth swear to thee, the completely true reason why we shalt not be partaking of this challenge. Why, the mere thought that Lady Mug and I are cowards! Absurd!
    Last edited by Firebrand; 27th January 2013 at 7:45 PM.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

*grabs the liquid out of Gizmo's hands and drinks it* HAHAHA I have proved myself to be the bravest!

~

Amaranth? Ain't that an Emerald? Why talk funny? *Starts thinking* Knight's Tale.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*Studies Disgrace.*Hmmm, feeling any strange side effects yet? Mustache growth? Skin achings? Dizzyness? Heaviness? Color changes?
    Merely a lack of brains…

Gizmo, for the sake of bjumenism (science) could you divulge the ingredients to that beverage?
    I'll put something here...eventually

Uhmmm... Let me think. Charti Berry, Chesto Berry and Wiki Berry. Also a herb that is said to double the flavour of the content its in.
    Last edited by Dracoste; 27th January 2013 at 8:42 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

... Yeah! His Majesty is so right! Of course we are no cowards!

Oh nothing really weird is happening, but oh what's this it seems I might be contracting some hiccups, HIC! *Shoots a Hyper Beam form her mouth* Why my goodness HIC! *Another Hyper Beam happens* Well this cannot be good. *cue deadly hiccups*

~

Well this sucks. How do we stop it, Gizzy??

(Getting distracted FTL)

Guess nobody got the correct beverage. *Injects needle into all who drank the shots* They'll be fine in an hour.

Ok, so team contest time. I'd tell you, but first you gotta pick your teams. Remember, Venolta, Vanek, Legion, and Omen cannot do the team challenge, meaning Leo must do the challenge for Team Star. If Leo does not post by the 36 hours; I will address this to him via Private Message.

Which reminds me, you have 36 hours.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

I guess I'm doing the team challenge then. 8P

I would be glad to do the challenge for Team Sky.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I wouldst nominate Sir Cassidy, for he hath done nothing for us of late. But I fear he wouldst abandon us once more, leaving us to founder. So Sir Seth, it doth appear that we must choose between you or I. Naturally, the only two who hath already done their team service this week...

Well, mine own gripes aside, how wouldst thou care to prove thyself to all of us? And perhaps that rather attractive Kirlia that hath been following you about of late?

(OOC: I just checked GalladeofSpades profile, says he hasn't been on since the 11th. So yeah.)
    Last edited by Firebrand; 28th January 2013 at 11:50 PM.

Oh, Xero you want to try? I'll do it if you don't want to, but best of luck!
    *glanes at Allister* (Of course he would find Kirlia attractive...)

I'll nominate Gizmo to do the challenge.

[Not Made by Me]

Since I am not eligible for this Challenge I wish you the best of luck, Leo.

I wanna do something.

Alright then, I switch my nomination to Ramona. You're Welcome.

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSerperior View Post
    I would be glad to do the challenge for Team Sky.
    Johnny: You doing the challenge is fine by me Martian man, but you better not screw this up.

Leonidas: Whether Sir Xero or Lady Mug do this challenge, I am certain either way that you would both succeed. Best of luck to you.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Hmmm, seems like the extremely dry flavour caused the hiccups. The opposite of dry is sweet. So...*Puts a Watmel and the herb in a glass and start pulverising it* The watmel is the sweetest berry, so it's on par with the amount of dryness of th eother 3 berrys. This ought to fix the hiccups.*Gives glass to Disgrace*

And if you wanna do the challange, Ramona, I shall nominate you then! Good l-*Wobbles*...Succes! Didn't bumbed into anything.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Booyah, hold on world, it's my time to shine.

Well, Sir Seth doth seem to be mum on the issue, so unless he doth put himself forth before the deadline, I suppose this week's challenge shalt fall on my shoulders. Or, if Sir Cassidy doth make a miraculous return, I shalt be more than happy to force the responsibility on him.

(OOC: Seriously, is someone looking into things with GalladeofSpades? He's going to bring down our points average, and it will really suck if there's another situation like with what happened with Lost Requiem.)

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast