Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Well, Sir Seth doth seem to be mum on the issue, so unless he doth put himself forth before the deadline, I suppose this week's challenge shalt fall on my shoulders. Or, if Sir Cassidy doth make a miraculous return, I shalt be more than happy to force the responsibility on him.

(OOC: Seriously, is someone looking into things with GalladeofSpades? He's going to bring down our points average, and it will really suck if there's another situation like with what happened with Lost Requiem.)
    (OOC: I'll PM him. It really sucks that he's disappeared, because it means that Secret Story: La Maison des Secrets has come to a standstill, too.

Not that PMing will be of any help, but...)

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    Johnny: You doing the challenge is fine by me Martian man, but you better not screw this up.
    I do not know what a "Martian" is, but I am 99.9% positive that I am not one.
    I'll put something here...eventually

Martian is another name for whatchamacallit? *Stares blankly into space* Jack Swagger, that's it, tuts.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

And... *Yawns* Those drinks can cause a little less sleep than usual.

Team Sky: Xero
    Team Sun: Ramona
    Team Star: Leo
    Team Moon: Prince Allister

Your mission is quite simple, you must deliver to me a recipe, an ever so simple challenge, but here's the catch.

You must include Mango in the recipe; Private Message me a recipe, you'll gain 10 points for your team.

You have 36 hours to finish the challenge.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

Never Give Up

Spoiler:- Secret Spoiler to Omega Ruby I Discovered:

Hath anyone done anything interesting of late? Thou hast begun to bore me, peasants. If this dost continue, I shalt have to sink into my cups and I doth warn thee, I am a maudlin drunk.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

*tapping foot, then looks up* (Whoops, i guess i missed the chance to do a chalenge....sweet)

Yo, gallade. Why dont you start talking english and get drunk, give us some entertainment.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Terrance: I can show you a good time Allistar. All I need is some rope and a blowtorch. Anyone got either of those?

Mary Anne: What would he do with rope and a blowtorch...? You know what, don't tell me; I don't think I wanna know.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    *tapping foot, then looks up* (Whoops, i guess i missed the chance to do a chalenge....sweet)

Yo, gallade. Why dont you start talking english and get drunk, give us some entertainment.
    Sir Seth, I must remind you that I am royalty. I do not take orders from a peasant such as thyself. Thou shalt accord me with the respect that is my birthright. Thou dost already stand tenuously in my esteem. I shant be lenient again. Thou art to address me as "your majesty" or "Prince Allister" though "your grace" is a fitting substitute. If thou dost not... well, Sir Terrance, I mayst find myself in dire need of thy rope and blowtorch.

Sir Seth, I must remind you that I am royalty. I do not take orders from a peasant such as thyself. Thou shalt accord me with the respect that is my birthright. Thou dost already stand tenuously in my esteem. I shant be lenient again. Thou art to address me as "your majesty" or "Prince Allister" though "your grace" is a fitting substitute. If thou dost not... well, Sir Terrance, I mayst find myself in dire need of thy rope and blowtorch.
    Which kingdom did you say you were the "prince" of again? Ama...rania?

*turns up volume on headphones* you say somthing old timer?
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    Which kingdom did you say you were the "prince" of again? Ama...rania?
    Amaranth, Lady Iris. 'Tis also the homeland of Lady Mug. It is far across the sea, perhaps the government you work for hath heard of it from the missals my father didst send out begging for help when the Empire of Letal swept down from the mountain passes to slaughter my people.

...Nope, never heard of it. Nobody gives a **** about small, unknown countries like that, anyway.

(OOC: 'Tis all too true IRL, I'm afraid. 'Tis all too true.)

...Nope, never heard of it. Nobody gives a **** about small, unknown countries like that, anyway.

(OOC: 'Tis all too true IRL, I'm afraid. 'Tis all too true.)
    Amaranth is not small at all, m'lady, nor is it weak. Rather, the problem 'tis that Letal is four times larger, and exports its iron to much of the world. Even if thou hast not heard of it, I am certain that thine government has. Nearly all of our messengers made it past the Letalian lines and across the sea. It may seem strange to you that I doth know this, but I saw that many of the messengers didst return from across the sea when their missals had been delivered, to fight in my father's name. Many of them came bearing promises of help that never came.

(geez, you need a translator for this dude)
    #AlphaSapphire

I guess the government didn't care either...

That's truly tragic, Allister.

[Not Made by Me]

Amaranth is not small at all, m'lady, nor is it weak. Rather, the problem 'tis that Letal is four times larger, and exports its iron to much of the world. Even if thou hast not heard of it, I am certain that thine government has. Nearly all of our messengers made it past the Letalian lines and across the sea. It may seem strange to you that I doth know this, but I saw that many of the messengers didst return from across the sea when their missals had been delivered, to fight in my father's name. Many of them came bearing promises of help that never came.
    Letal sounds rather familiar... I'd say your problem is that your country is living in the past. Just look at the way you speak, for god's sake. No wonder nobody's heard of it.

Leonidas: Did you say...the Letal Empire? No, it cannot be...Your Highness, are you sure the Letal Empire is your enemy, or is this old spirit just losing his hearing?

Johnny: I didn't care enough to pay any attention, so I sure don't know.

Letal sounds rather familiar... I'd say your problem is that your country is living in the past. Just look at the way you speak, for god's sake. No wonder nobody's heard of it.
    Ah, and who art thou to say that living according to our old ways is wrong? All my life, I heard tell of the lands beyond Amaranth wracked by poverty and disease, where many often go to bed hungry. Others are killed by the war machines scientists such as thyself build, or by plagues thou dost engineer. Thy fruits and vegetables are grown in laboratories, with chemicals. Brothers become enemies over trivialities like oil and gold. I had always assumed these were mere ghost stories, greatly exaggerated, but my exile hath proved me wrong. These horrors are all too real. It doth seem to me, my lady, that thy way of life breeds little but hatred and chaos. That is no way to live. In Amaranth, yes, we do not have such towering buildings as thou dost. We do not have scientists and engineers slaving away developing new and greater weapons. But we live happily, and in peace. In Amaranth, there are those who have more, but almost none of my countrymen lived in poverty. We are isolated by the mountains to the north and the desert to the east, so many diseases never find their way into our country, for travel is scarce. Those that do are never beyond the skill of our healers. I shant say Amaranth is perfect. Nay, far from it. But I doth think that our ways have made us happier and healthier than we e'er could have been, hadst Amaranth joined with the world you doth work for. We enjoy our quaint little lives, I doth think that were it not for the Letalians, we couldst have remained our isolationist state forever and been perfectly content.

Leonidas: Did you say...the Letal Empire? No, it cannot be...Your Highness, are you sure the Letal Empire is your enemy, or is this old spirit just losing his hearing?
    Indeed, Sir Leonidas. The kingdoms hath been at odds for generations. The Letalians think that with their superior numbers, they doth have the right to annex Amaranthian lands! 'Tis their own fault for growing too large! Much of their empire is in the land of ice and snow, with rocky crags and tall mountains. Much of Amaranth is fertile farmland, and they doth want it most desperately. We didst try to open trade, but the mountain passes are treacherous, no matter the time of year. Prices for our goods were high, and the Letalians, rich as they were, were loath to pay. They slaughtered our merchants and delivered their heads back to us, demanding prices lower than we ourselves paid! At our refusal, they didst declare war on us, determined to take our lands as their own. Of course we had no choice but to fight back. And so on we have fought, for as long as all can remember, for the shining jewel that is Amaranth.

Even now, as control hath been wrested from us by the hands of the foul Van DerMort, I shant give up. I shalt return to my homeland to fight for what is mine, for a better Amaranth. Or I shalt die in the attempt.
    Last edited by Firebrand; 31st January 2013 at 1:07 AM.

Look bro, speak English, stop going all William Shakespeare and stop speaking Latin, or Amesthyst, or Armenian or wherever the hell you're from, where is your home? Like seriously where is it, I wanna take whatever you're having right now so I go to the year 3000, I've heard not much has changed but we live underwater and your great-great-great grandson is pretty fine.

(OOC: Quick name that reference)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Leonidas: You need not describe to me the Letals Prince Allistar, for I know of them all too well. For my kingdom, the fair land of Almire...was conquered by them.

It lies north of the desert you speak of, or at least it used to... Our land was mostly covered in a vast forest, and the Letalians wished to take our lumber. They were a kingdom like ours back then, but still just as greedy as they are now. I had heard that the Letalians were at odds with a kingdom south of them as well, though I did not know that it was Amaranth.

I must wonder, what Almire is like in the present...

Are you referring to a song by Busted now, Ramona?

(OOC: I said Jonas Brothers at first. XD)

[Not Made by Me]

Yup yup yup.

Leonidas: You need not describe to me the Letals Prince Allistar, for I know of them all too well. For my kingdom, the fair land of Almire...was conquered by them.

It lies north of the desert you speak of, or at least it used to... Our land was mostly covered in a vast forest, and the Letalians wished to take our lumber. They were a kingdom like ours back then, but still just as greedy as they are now. I had heard that the Letalians were at odds with a kingdom south of them as well, though I did not know that it was Amaranth.

I must wonder, what Almire is like in the present...
    If I mayst hazard a guess, I wouldst wager all of the gold in Castle Amaranth that 'tis utterly devoid of the trees that once made it so fair, gone to fuel the fires of the Letalian foundries. The Letalian spirit of "progress" is naught but a plague on the land. It is a poison, a cancer, that leaves nothing living. I am sorry, Sir Leonidas, but I fear that by now thy descendants mayst have already forgotten the land that thou didst love.

Leonidas: You are most likely right...But I realise now that the Letal Empire is truely a wicked land, if it is still conquering land for its own greedy needs.

I have decided: I shall do everything in my power to assist you in freeing Amaranth!

Johnny: I already said I'm not going to-

Leonidas: Silence! Your selfish tendencies shall not stop me front enacting justice! I must ask of one thing though: if and when Amaranth is freed, I wish to free Almire from the Letalian's grasp. Surely you can help free Almire, yes?

Shouldst I survive to retake my homeland, I shalt pledge my life to the cause of freeing all lands from Letal. Why shouldst Amaranth be the only one to be freed? Were I to push them back, Letal wouldst simply attack again. Nay, I must ensure that no land ever again falls to their cancer, and save all that can be saved.

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast