Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

*yawns* It wouldst seem I have been asleep for some time. And I believe I have what thy culture refers to as a "hangover". Well, Sir Oliver didst teach me that the surest cure is to put food in one's stomach. *goes slowly into kitchen*

I doth believe I will make some... how dost thou say? Pancakes. Wouldst anyone like some? And oh my, pecha berries! But they art not in season! What miracle is this? Or mayhap 'tis sorcery!
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Well, a good mind needs variation of food. And as my diet of the last week only consists of brown pulpy berry smoothies, I won't say no to those pancakes. And Prince Allister, it's no miracle, all berrys are sold throughout the year, no matter what season. Of course, they will be more expensive in their off-season. Pure economics, import and export.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

I'll have Pancakes, with Chocolate, oh that reminds me. *Puts Mercury in the Microwave for 2 minutes, sees he's still not responding so she wanders off to the town, where she finds an Abra before dumping Mercury on the Abra causing the Abra to teleport away.*
    (OOC: I only did the latter so I don't overuse, using someone else's character as a shout out too much.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Oh, your majesty! I'm glad you're... up, at least. I'd love some pancakes.. do you want any help with that?

Thy help is appreciated, but not necessary, Lady Mug. Pancakes art not difficult to make. *plates them* Three for thee, three for myself, and three apiece for Lady Gizmo and Lady Ramona. I didst make several more if any of thee doth want them. I shalt leave them in the freezer. And now I think I shalt try some of the miraculous pecha berries...

Aw, I love pancakes! *Goes to get some pancakes from the freezer, heats them up in the microwave, when they finish, he gets some syrup, gets the pancakes out of the microwave, sits down, puts syrup on the pancakes, and takes a bite.* Mmm...good job! ^w^ *Paws up*

... What are... Pancakes...?
    I'll put something here...eventually

Well, Xero, it's a type of meal that is prepared with wheat flour, salt, a couple of eggs, milk, butter and some sugar. Depending where on the world, it can be seen as breakfast, dinner and they can be a good lunch as well. And because it can taste bland, you can top it with syrup or powdered sugar.*looks at plate of pancakes* Ah, home-made pancakes, it sure has been a very long time since I had these instead of the usual warm-up pancakes. I prefer my pancakes with syrup. Not maple syrup, I find the substance a bit too watery and I always end up drowning my pancakes in the progress. I prefer the thick sugar syrup. Say, you know what drink would be fitting right now? Lemonade syrup!
    Merely a lack of brains…

Or thou couldst simply have said pancakes art a ray of sunlight on an otherwise dreary morn. Try some, Sir Xero.

*Heats up the pancakes* ...I have never tasted anything quite like these... pancakes. They are very good though.

Okay so Gizmo's explanation was a little overboard, but Allister's was a bit vague. Pancakes are basically like flat cake things that taste amazing. Pass the syrup, Gizzy. Xero, surely you have cake in wherever you're from??

*Eats Pancakes*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Okay so Gizmo's explanation was a little overboard, but Allister's was a bit vague. Pancakes are basically like flat cake things that taste amazing. Pass the syrup, Gizzy. Xero, surely you have cake in wherever you're from??
    I do not believe we had cake back home. Although, we did have a pastry that was similar to this. However, our pastry was not as soft or sweet and we did not put syrup o top of it.

So... like bread? Man, when you get back home you need to bring some cake with you!

I do not know what it would be called on this planet. It is a...brown coloring if that helps.

Ohhh, raisins, we have those as well.

Ramona, pastries and raisins are not even close at all! Xero, I bet you mean bread. That's like the same thing I guess.

Anyway, what should we do now? Seems like we've got a fair bit of time to spare until the next challenge.

Come look here, everyone! I hath found a rowboat in the shed. Mayhap we could take it down to the lake for a spell. 'Twould pass the time, sure enough.

A rowboat? You mean, like, the type of boat that you need to propel on your own? Is that even safe? Oh well, taking a rest is good to clear your mind. Count me in for this experiment, Prince Allister.
    Merely a lack of brains…

(OOC: Guys, I'm afraid I'll have to put this on hold for a few days. I have more important stuff to do right now, unfortunately, and I'm still working on the Major Challenge. Hopefully I can get back to you guys by Thursday. In the meantime, I'd appreciate it if you could all RP for me, to keep the thread alive, and moreover, to keep me motivated.)

(OOC: At your service, ma'am!)

Aye, but fret not, Lady Gizmo. I shalt do all the rowing. Alas, 'tis too large and cumbersome for me to bring down to the lake on mine own power, so I shalt need assistance in carrying it. If thou wouldst be so kind as to lend a hand?

*Meanwhile just to prove I still care about this game*

*Is relaxing at a nearby beach house* It's good to have a nice amount of time off.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Allister, I could assist you with my Psychic powers so you are not required to do everything by yourself.

Thou wouldst? Much obliged, Sir Xero! My psychic powers are strictly within the realm of telepathy, I am afraid. And of course, thou art more than welcome to join us on the water!

I would go on the rowboat, but I'm ground so if I went into the river, I'd sink like a stone.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast