Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

A boat ride sounds awesome! Let's do it!

(OOC: Azran, don't worry; if anyone knows what it's like to be busy, it's me. We'll keep your seat warm.)

Let me put away my note book, I don't want to let it fall into the water and resulting all my notes to be gone. Would be most unfortunate. Say, Ramona, I have a lifevest in the lab, perhaps you can wear it. I'm sure when you fall in the water, our good friend Mug here will pull you out.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

No thanks, I'll go with you, but I'll watch, it's been a long time since I've cleaned myself with river water.

(OOC: I'm going by elephant logic here.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*drags boat into water and gets in* If thou art coming, thou hadst best come aboard now.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I ain't coming, I'm staying by the river. *Sucks out some of the river water with her trunk then showers herself with it.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I am assuming you are ready Allister. I am as well. *Uses Psychic on the boat*
    I'll put something here...eventually

Hold on for me! *Trips and smacks with face into the side of the boat.* *Gets up nonchalant and shifts glasses.* Ready to go when you are. *Puts on lifevest* If Ramona doesn't want to use, I shall use it myself. Would be a waste if it wasn't used.
    Merely a lack of brains…

*hops into boat as it floats away* Haha, how cool was that. So where are we going on this boat adventure?

I hadst thought we wouldst take a few turns around the lake. Relax, please, I shalt row. Enjoy our reprieve until Lady Iris doth return. *rows out into the lake*

*After cleaning herself, she wanders away from the lake and finds some mud, then she gleefully rolls around in it* Wa-hey.

Goodness, we hath been out on the lake for some time now, my friends. And yet, there hath been no sign from the manor that we ought return. I doth begin to wonder what hath happened to our hostess. Surely no ill fate hath befallen her? *groans* I fear my arms have grown tired. Allow me to rest here for but a moment.

I know right, I've been rolling in the mud for the past few days. *Washes herself with the water* Wa-hey.

If there is no immediate reason to return we might as well stay out here. I shall continue research of this planet while I have the chance. *Takes out a notebook and starts scribbling*
    I'll put something here...eventually

*Looks at Xero writting things down* Xero, aren't you afraid it might get wet and then you lose all your data?
    Merely a lack of brains…

Yes, Sir Xero, I wouldst urge caution. I doth not know how things work in thy land, but in this one, if ink on a page is wet, it shalt soon become illegible. *stretches* My muscles doth ache from this strain. I find I am fancying a swim. *dives into the lake*

*Boats wobbles a bit after Allister's dive* Gah! *Firmly holds on to boat* C-careful Prince Allister, remember: Every action has a reaction! *Looks at water* Uhm, Prince Allister? You sure the water isn't, like, too cold? You can catch a co- *Starts thinking* Oh, ha-hah! Prince Allister, by all means, keep on swimming, if you catch a cold I'm sure to create something against it, so no need to worry about colds!
    Merely a lack of brains…

'Tis a bracing chill, Lady Gizmo! Worry not for me! Why, it doth feel like a hot spring next to the snow-fed ponds I recall from my youth in Amaranth!

(OOC: So this is still live, huh? Azran hasn't been around much, maybe Ruby should step in?)

*bursts in through door* Ok, where is Iris?! *finds note saying she's on vacation*

.....you kidding me!? I'm left to handle these guys!? Fine...

Welcome everyone; We have had a....very....long break, so if you are still interested to be a part of this game, please let me know (post on the thread).

I will give everyone until Saturday evening ( so about...72 hours I suppose?) to let me know they wish to continue participating. If not, you have the boot.

Do not come complaining if you missed it; if you truly cared about this game you would have subscribed to it or at least noticed there have been recent posts.

Ggh... *stirs* Oh man where am I?? Oh. That boat. Guess I fell asleep, your maj... crap where's Allister?? And Gizmo? Xero? *looks over to see the others heading towards the house* SOMETHING'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING??? *rushes to the house*

(You can count me in!!!!! About time we got this show on the road!!)

*pulls self onto the dock* Thou canst count me in, Sir Charles! We hath lazed about for too long!

ZZZZZZZZZ...... *Wakes Up* I did not heat the aireoplane mr. roseann.

*Jumps out of boat.* Glad I can finally put this thing off. *Pulls off lifevest.* There we go. *Starts wobbling and falls backwards into the water.* Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this fits in the category "Irony."
    Last edited by Dracoste; 4th April 2013 at 2:56 PM.
    Merely a lack of brains…

Even though I don't RP much, I'll stay in.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

"Have you enjoyed your boat trip?" *reaches out to Gizmo* "Do you need some help?"

*Spits out some water* The boat trip itself was fine, this ending however was a bit unfortunate. And yes, some help would be appreciated. thank you. *Grabs Vanek's hand.*
    Merely a lack of brains…

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast