Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

It's a matter of not doing the work.

You don't do the work, you don't get the points, you get up for elimination.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

(OOC: Yeah but it's drawing, drawing's so passe, ya hear? It's just quite dime-a-dozen, least that's my excuse Iunno what Allistair's is.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

(OOC: Too lazy to actually do it, honestly. That, and a bit too busy with some final project work for school. I can RP and write just fine, that takes me no time at all, but I don't have the time for drawing (however poorly it may be). Nah, I deserve to be on the chopping block this week, I won't bother to contest it. I didn't do the work.)
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

(OOC: Yeah, the ones who draw, go through, the ones who don't, don't but hell at least it's been a good run. (My character can't add anything towards the show anyways.))
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Ugh. I don't like eliminations when I like all of the contestants.

Not to mention I don't like being on the chopping block myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    (OOC: Yeah, the ones who draw, go through, the ones who don't, don't but hell at least it's been a good run. (My character can't add anything towards the show anyways.))
    (OOC: Hey, we took the risk when we signed up that there might come a week when we ran into a challenge we couldn't do, and would have to take the fall for it. Come what may, it's been fun and at least we all made it this far.)

(OOC: Yeah, the poem was a pain in the butt, and I still did it. >_<)
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

(OOC: TBH with you, Allistair's the only one who should stay because I don't know Mug's character at all and I don't know how to keep my character relevant like at all.)

For science! *Chops... cookie in half* There we go. I shall eat this part now, so I won't famish. The second half, I will eat that when I see that I am too lazy to get food but need energy. *Eats half of cookie* A cookie tastes better when you've earned it.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

And we have all the votes...

One for Ramona...
    One for Mug...
    Two for Ramona...
    Three for Ramona...
    Four for Ramona...

..and the rest are for Ramona.

.... Oh, Ramona's out. What a shocker.

I'll be back soon (When I get everything typed up) with the next challe- zztzzzzzzzzzztzzzzzzzzzzt *freezes up*

Ok miscreants, I'm in charge this weak.

You'll do as I say, or you'll die. Also, here's something for you all, this week we'll be eliminating two people. Why? Because I say so.

Now to mix it up, we're starting with the Interview.

1.) Are you scared?

2.) Are you VERY scared?

3.) How terrified are you?

4.) How surprised are you by this turn of events?

5.) Why do you think these questions are all stupid?

You have 36 earth hours.

Lady Mug? Doth thou remember earlier how I hast said this glitch didst not seem outwardly aggressive? It seems I was wrong. Get thy scalchops. If this abomination makes good on its threats to kill our comrades, we shalt do our duty as Amaranthine knights and protect them 'til our dying breath. Lady Gizmo, I shalt want thee on standby for immediate dissection.

I wonder why it has done this. Wait, is this the "Missingno" a question from the interview of last week was about? I do hope that Charles is okay, though. Freezing an Ice type, that must be very cold.

Hey guys what's...*Sees Missingno* GAH! 0_o *Runs out*

This thing again. I've already met one many years ago. I swear if it messes with my vision again... I'm going to go rest, call me if you need anything.

[Not Made by Me]

So I'll be seeing y'all. *Sucks up all the water from the swimming pool then uses it to flood the house* Ha-ha.

*grabs bucket and begins bailing house* That thrice damned elephant! I fear she may have doomed us all! I didst read on the glowing picture-box in the laboratory that Missingno is a water and bird type. I confess I hath no idea what on earth a bird type is, nor how far its dominion extends over water, but I shalt take no chances with thy lives! I also read on the picture-box how to perform Thunderpunch. Mayhap bird types are like flying types, and even if they are not, I shouldst still be able to hurt it's watery nature. I mislike this strange creature, and shouldst it come to blows, I want the advantage.

*Opens a window, and pours a bucket of water out the window, carrying said bucket in his mouth* That doesn't look like any bird I've seen. Where's it's wings?

I canst not say. Whatever 'tis, Sir Leo, I am counting on thy support if he means us harm. Though thou dost strike me as more of a lover than a fighter, if it comes to blows thy electric powers shalt prove invaluable. *Heaves another bucket out the window* Ye gods, this is much too slow! *whirls around and blows down a wall with Psycho Cut* Now that's better by far!

I don't think whoever owns this house will like their wall torn down. ^^;

Iris hath left us, and for all we know, Charles is dead. I care more about thy safety than I care about yonder wall.

water is not a thing we should be worried about right now!!!! Let's just attack Missingno. now!!

*charges out into main room (read: sloshes through remaining water in house to get to the main room) and confronts Missingno.* Hey stupid box thing!!! What did you do with Charles and what makes you think you can come take over the show?? Just get out why don't you!!!

*glares at Mug*

Little girl, I suggest you best step back, and let me do my work..what is going on is beyond a small warrior. Now go, before I'm forced to do to you as I did to him. *motions to Charles' body, frozen in the air*

Okay, Okay, Okay. Just stop. You don't belong here, so I suggest you get out. Don't need you riling up everybody. I need some sleep.

[Not Made by Me]

You need sleep? Very well. *tape appears from thin air and wraps Omen onto wall* You can sleep there.

I am in charge now, so you may all shut up, and bow to my power.

Hm, this is sort of comfy. I'll deal with you later! After a nice nap... *snores*

[Not Made by Me]

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast