Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

OOC: Should Legion be the leader?

There is nothing in your eyes, because that's the way you cry. (switches to emotion Ramona) Legion, hey Legion, which Legion is this? Anyways Leo. Disgrace. Leader?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

(OOC: There is no such thing as a "leader". The teams will be mixed-and-matched, as I said on the first post.

Also, Armando Payne, I'm going easy on you right now. Your posts could have earned you a strike. Just saying, Ruby XIII also has the power to give out strikes.)

Sir Vanek, Lady Gizmo, and of course, Lady Mug? Worthy allies, all! May we bring much honor to Team Moon!

Oh, and Sir Charles? If thou dost have trouble remembering my name, simply Allister shall suffice. Or, should thou find it easier, Your Majesty is also acceptable.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

I just realised how horrid I am at reading things. Also what is so bad about script form? It's amazing!

Anyways....I'll start writing later.

(Damnit what's the point in making a character when you can't make that character talk? Not unless if it's how I type like this outside the brackets is how it talks. I'm sorry, I just really dig script form, it helps seperate me from my characters.)

Ramona St. Claire is currently saying concerning part A OK. *Starts thinking* So concerning City Fish Swim. Legion, catch Basculin, then we shall swim out of the city.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

You guys should look at the RPG forum. You can learn how to write in prose there.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    You guys should look at the RPG forum. You can learn how to write in prose there.
    *assuming that just because we prefer script we don't know how to do the basics*
    How meddlesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir DJ View Post
    *assuming that just because we prefer script we don't know how to do the basics*
    How meddlesome.
    That was more directed at Armando's comment. It's possible to make the characters talk without script...

I'll admit script is easier when your trying to be funny.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

(OOC: Not much RPing I can see going on here. What's wrong?)

(spoilered for length)

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Firebrand; 31st December 2012 at 9:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    (OOC: Not much RPing I can see going on here. What's wrong?)
    (OOC: just getting a grip on the game XD)
    *tapping foot to hip hop music* *opens eye long enough to see his teamates* (great, i get stuck with a gasbag, a bonehead and a floating traffic light)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

If YoU wIsH, wE sHaLl GlAdLy Be ThE tEaM lEaDeR. AnD wHaT dO mEaN bY wHaT LeGiOn ThIs Is? ThErE iS oNlY oNe LeGiOn!

Leonidas: He probably means which one of us is talking right now.

Johnny: No s***, Sir High and Mighty.

Mary Anne: Y'all better not start fightin' again, you two need t'get along.

Terrance: Hey I'm on TV! I didn't even know! Not that I care...BUT I DO!

AhEm...SoRrY aBoUt ThAt. We ArE oNe, BuT tHaT dOeS nOt AlWaYs MeAn We AgReE.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

(OOC: @Azran, It's kind of hard to RP when most of us are either A. Writing up this gargantuan writing assignment that should have a longer time period. It's hard to write something good with time pressure, B. been sick (Like me), or C. don't like it)

I really don't know what my team is like...

*Shifts glasses while reading sign-ups*

So I have a Con Artist, a Prick, and a Happy Happy Joy joy, I swear I'm suing after this is over.
    Last edited by Lost™; 31st December 2012 at 2:46 AM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

It doesn't help that I'm stuck with a cold b**** like you...

I'm glad we're on the same team... *looks at sign-up* Venus! I can't wait to work with you and the others. We are gonna do our best, right? Right?

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Aspertia City was curious to me, curious indeed. 'Twas quite unlike anything I had seen before, for 'twas not at all like Amaranth. When we first arrived, I doth recall Lady Mug asking how we had gotten there in the first place. Lady Gizmo didst say something about the effects of deus ex machina and the gaps it canst make in the... time, space... thing. She didst go on about how it mayst be incorporated into one of her... other things. After the initial nausea of the transport abated, we set out to explore posthaste. Sir Vanek didst wander off to wash his mask in the lake at the south side of the city with nary a word to the rest of us.

Lady Gizmo didst make for the market in the fair city, looking to broker a deal on her rock skin candy if I doth recall correctly. Lady Mug and I followed her out of curiosity, more to see what this strange confection would do than of any interest in the market itself. Lady Mug didst quickly grow tired of watching Lady Gizmo banter with the shopkeep and began to practice on her drum. We soon didst draw a small crowd urging her to play on, though we didst quickly excuse ourselves when a man didst try Lady Gizmo's candy and boulders began to grow from his limbs.

Yes, my lady fair, now thou dost know that we abandoned thee in thine hour of need. I apologize most deeply.

Lady Mug and I didst visit the school in the north of the city, and trained for some time on the practice fields behind the building. Lady Mug, thine right hook is truly formidable, my side is still smarting. After some time, Lady Gizmo staggered into our midst, lamenting the tragic loss of her glasses. In the confusion following the debut of her candy, her glasses had been knocked from her brow, and she had lost track of them in the spell of dizziness that did overtake her. Lady Mug and I supported her as she took us back to where the incident occurred.

Though we didst try our best to locate them, the glasses were nowhere to be found. 'Twas a great blow to mine honor, for I felt partially responsible for the loss. Had I but stayed behind and helped Lady Gizmo console the irate gentleman, her glasses would never have been lost. As Lady Mug comforted our companion, I wandered to the outlook above the city.

I confess, I lost track of time staring out at the distant mountains and lakes. It doth remind me most fondly of my homeland, and even as the scenery soothed my aching heart, it didst fuel my rage against Van DerMort ever further. Lost in my thoughts as I was, I was much startled when I heard someone call out my name.

I whirled about, and saw Sir Vanek behind me, likewise admiring the sprawling vista. He drifted to my side and glanced at me, with what I can only hope was a wry smile gracing his features.

"It's pretty, no?" he asked me. "You seem... at ease."

"'Tis like my homeland," I replied.

"Then your homeland must have been very beautiful indeed."

Sir Vanek held a peculiar set of eyewear out to me. "I found these some time ago as I wandered the city. I picked them up, thinking they looked familiar. But whenever I put them on, the world seems to spin before my eyes." He raised an eyebrow in a very coy manner. "Do you recall anything quite like them?"

I didst gasp in abject surprise. "Why, they must be Lady Gizmo's!" I exclaimed. "Wherever did you find them?"

Sir Vanek merely smiled. "As I said, in my wanderings. Someone misplaced them in the marketplace, I merely kept them safe. Now that we know who they belong to..."

"We must return them! Yes!"

We hastened back to Lady Gizmo and Lady Mug. Lady Gizmo was overjoyed to have her glasses (and her balance) returned. Seeing no further reason to remain in the fair city of Aspertia, we took our leave. As we passed through the city gate, Sir Vanek didst take my arm. "You know, Allister, we are both after the same thing. We both want... followers."

I didst give this some thought before replying. "In a way, you are right."

He chuckled. "Allister, I am glad you see things the way I do. And I am glad we are united, for now. No need to have any further competition than necessary."

I agreed, though I am afraid I didst hurry rather quickly after Lady Mug. The conversation, while innocuous enough, left me feeling quite unsettled. I had soon put it from my mind as we put Aspertia City behind us. I left my fate in the capable hands of my new-found comrades, quite content to be pulled along on an adventure through this most blessed country of Unova.

(OOC: I hope I did that right. I've never really done anything like that before. Let me know if it's not what the challenge requires.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby XIII View Post
    You are to write of how your team travels through the following locations,

1.) Aspertia City
    2.) Virbank Complex
    3.) Nimbasa City (B2/W2 time, where N doesn't drag the Protagonist into a Ferris Wheel)
    4.) Lentimas Town
    If I understand correctly, we're supposed to go to all four locations...

*Starts to hum Hikari again while looking through a Microscope*

Uh, yea, I guess... *Continues and starts to hum softer with a hint of sorrow*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

*Yawns* Sorry, was out for the count. ^_^; Been having sleeping problems lately and just fell asleep on the couch. X)

Anyways, yes, you're supposed to do all four.

and it's not necessarily "difficult", for some, it's actually a way to go on with a story bit. You could use this time to... get your character more acquainted with his/her partners, create a *Insert idea here*, with the places you need to go, the possibilities of what can happen are meant to be endless!

Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    If YoU wIsH, wE sHaLl GlAdLy Be ThE tEaM lEaDeR. AnD wHaT dO mEaN bY wHaT LeGiOn ThIs Is? ThErE iS oNlY oNe LeGiOn!

Leonidas: He probably means which one of us is talking right now.

Johnny: No s***, Sir High and Mighty.

Mary Anne: Y'all better not start fightin' again, you two need t'get along.

Terrance: Hey I'm on TV! I didn't even know! Not that I care...BUT I DO!

AhEm...SoRrY aBoUt ThAt. We ArE oNe, BuT tHaT dOeS nOt AlWaYs MeAn We AgReE.
    As I have already said, there is no leader. Got that?

Quote Originally Posted by Azran Flame View Post
    As I have already said, there is no leader. Got that?
    We dO. AnD We AnSwEr WiTh ThIs: We WiLl Be ThE tEaM lEaDeR iF wE wAnT tO bE. GoT tHaT?

(OoC: I knew that there isn't leaders. I'm just being Legion. )

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    We dO. AnD We AnSwEr WiTh ThIs: We WiLl Be ThE tEaM lEaDeR iF wE wAnT tO bE. GoT tHaT?

(OoC: I knew that there isn't leaders. I'm just being Legion. )
    Then I'll just have to give you a strike. Got that?

(OOC: I may give you a temporary strike to show that Iris is being completely serious =p)

Terrance: What? A strike? Man, I'm going to wait until you're alone, preferrably in a dark alley, and I'm going to STRANGLE YOU AND RIP-

Mary Anne: TERRANCE! Y'all better shut up b'fore we get in even more trouble!

...YoU wIn ThIs TiMe MoRtAl. BuT wE sHaLl ReMeMbEr ThIs.

(OoC: Erm, when you mean a temporary strike, you mean it isn't serious, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby XIII View Post
    *Yawns* Sorry, was out for the count. ^_^; Been having sleeping problems lately and just fell asleep on the couch. X)

Anyways, yes, you're supposed to do all four.

and it's not necessarily "difficult", for some, it's actually a way to go on with a story bit. You could use this time to... get your character more acquainted with his/her partners, create a *Insert idea here*, with the places you need to go, the possibilities of what can happen are meant to be endless!
    (OOC: okay, I guess that wasn 't clear. I assumed 4 team members and four locations meant we each took one. Now this is going to be massive...)

I really don't know what my team is like...

*Shifts glasses while reading sign-ups*

So I have a Con Artist, a Prick, and a Happy Happy Joy joy, I swear I'm suing after this is over.
    Well, Glass Eyes, if you're not happy with us, you can always complain to the higher-ups. Though, I suspect your only chance at switching teams is if you kiss Mr. Lactose's behind over there, something that he might enjoy.

Speaking of lactose... *slides over to contestant name list* *scribbles 'Cassidy' and writes 'Capitano'* THAT'S a man's name, my narcissisticly delicious friend. Please replace it with that.

Here's my challenge!

Spoiler:- Challenge:

(OOC: Everything narrated in 1st person is just Cassidy- I mean Captain, envisioning what would happen during each stage.)
    Last edited by GalladeofSpades; 31st December 2012 at 5:14 PM.

(OOC: Edited my earlier post with the other three locations)

Okay, let's get this show on the road! I hope I portrayed you guys in the right way.

Spoiler:- WARNING: LENGTHY POST:

(OOC: I tried... This is what I came up with. ._.)

[Not Made by Me]

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast