Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

I'd never bow to you! Who do you think you are??!?

Your new boss. Now you will stop your silly rebellion, or die trying.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Mug, it's best to remain calm now. *Shifts glasses* Just listen to his orders for now. There's not much we can do else now.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Hey guys look at at this! *Opens up bag and pours out 999 Rare Candies* I only had one in there before, but after THAT THING showed up, I got more!
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

A king does not bow to an abomination. 'Tis clear this monster has powers beyond our comprehension, so I doth feel it wisest to observe him for the nonce, play along to the rules of his game. *drags chair in front of sleeping Omen* That said, foul beast, if thou dost make any move to cause us harm... *lightning crackles around arm* Thou shalt pay dearly for't.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

*sits next to Allister's chair* So... your majesty, do we... not fight it? Yet? What are we supposed to do now?

We watch, and we wait, my little lionheart. If that monster doth make any move against us or our comrades, we shalt destroy it. Until such as time as that comes to pass, we observe it and discern it's weaknesses.

Ok, that happened. Most of your answers are...........displeasing.

Now, it is time for the major challenge. I will send you on a scavenger hunt, that will take you through the following areas.

1.) Viridian City; locate one coffee mug
    2.) Safari Zone; find two safari balls
    3.) Cinnabar Island; find four ounces of serum X-94K7

You have 48 hours to locate the items in question....good luck.

Challenge, spoiler'd for length:
        Spoiler:

Leo stood outside of Viridian City, and looked around. "Geez, where am I gonna get a coffee mug..." Leo wondered aloud. As soon as he said this, an old man holding a mug filled with steaming hot coffee walked right by him. "Well, that was easy!" Leo calmly approached the man. Putting on his most polite smile, he kindly asked him, "Hiiii, can I please have that coffee mug when you're done with it? I kinda need it."

Intimidated by this random Luxray that approached him, the man's eyes widened as he let out a scream, and ran for his life. Dropping the mug, spilling the coffee all over the ground, and shattering the fragile cup in the process.

The Luxray frowned. "Dang..." He hated when his ability activated, and people ran off like that. He wanted to make friends, not scare people. But this time, it worked to his advantage. He shrugged, and picked up the shards of the broken mug, and put it in his bag. Missingno never said the mug had to be whole did it? With that, he hummed a happy tune as he went off to his next destination, The Safari Zone in Fuschia City.

The Luxray ran as fast as he could, which wasn't very fast at all... traversing the land of Kanto. After getting caught up in some battles with a few youngsters and their Rattatas, and having to heal up at the Pokemon Center many times, Leo finally made it to the Safari Zone. Unfortunately, the receptionist wasn't going to give a Pokemon a Safari Ball, especially a Pokemon that didn't have the money to pay for them. So he had to resort to another means to get it. He entered the reserve, and pranced around in the grass, pretending to be a wild Pokemon. Hopefully, someone would take the bait. After all, Luxrays weren't native to Kanto, and he was sure some newbie trainer would love to get their hands on a rare fully evolved Pokemon.

Eventually, after a few hours of walking around the zone, someone did catch on. It was some little boy who had never seen a Luxray before, and just had to have this rare Pokemon for himself. The boy's lit up when he caught sight of Leo. The Luxray smirked, Perfect.

The first thing the boy did was throw a rock at the Pokemon. "Ow! Why'd ya do that for?!" Leo shouted as he rubbed the bump on his head that formed when the rock hit him with his paw. The boy flinched, and seemed a little scared, and the Luxray immediately apologized for shouting. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya'."

Sensing the Luxray might be pissed, the boy threw some bait, hoping to prevent him from fleeing. "Thanks" Leo exclaimed as he happily munched on that treat, Much better. Now, throw that Safari Ball already.

The boy finally threw the ball, thinking the Pokemon was safe to capture. When he did, Leo gracefully jumped up, caught the ball in his mouth, and put it in his bag. "Thank you very much kid!" Leo said "Now if you'll excuse me, I must be going. I'm not from around here." And with that, Leo took off. But not before leaving the young boy with a parting gift so he wouldn't leave his Safari Zone experience completely empty handed. He left behind a few Rare Candies for him to enjoy. The Glitch Pokemon had unknowingly duplicated his one Candy to infinity because of his glitchiness, so he had plenty to spare. Even the though the boy was sad that he missed out on catching a Luxray, he was absolutely delighted at the candy he left behind.

After that was over, Leo took a ferry to Cinnabar Island. This was rather easy. He entered the abandoned mansion, and went down the stairs to the lowest label. He looked around at all the destroyed machinery around in awe. "Wow..." He muttered to himself.

He eventually came across a an intact rack of fluids and scanned the small labels on the flasks. When he found one marked X-94K7, he removed it from the rack and took it off the rack. He studied the flask curiously. He wasn't sure what this serum was supposed to do, but if Missingno wanted it, it couldn't be good. So, just to be safe, he emptied the vial into anothet container, and put into his bag. Then he filled the vial labeled X-94K7 with tap-water. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, and surely won't hurt anyone else.

When Leo returned to the Pokemon Universe Mansion, he presented the items to Missingno. "There's you're stuff!" He said as he laid out the balls, the broken coffee mug, and the vial in front of him. "I hope you're satisfied..."
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st April 2013 at 4:22 AM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Spoiler:- PU mansion's laboratory:

Spoiler:- Viridian City:

Spoiler:- Safari Zone:

Spoiler:- Cinnabar Laboratory:

Spoiler:- Back in PU mansion's laboratory:
    Merely a lack of brains…

Are you kidding me? A scavenger hunt? What are you going to do while we're out of the house, destroy it? I don't trust you at all! How am I supposed to get there, anyw--

Enough petty squabbling. *warps Mug away to Viridian City*

Spoiler:- .:
    (OOC: Didn't know how to end it. That will do, I guess.)

....your "pokemon hours" that may have been much longer, but in glitch time that was 48 hours.

..........just roll with it.

Next, the Roulette. Prince Allister, you must draw a picture of my glorious power dealing brutal damage towards another contestant. Whether they have already departed from this worl- I mean, game, or are still competing for the prize.

You have 48 Pokemon Hours.

I don't like this hostile takeover one bit. *plays video games, sitting right in front of the television*

(OK, this time, I just forgot. :1)

Ok, so Prince failed, but he has one last chance to survive with the Uni Challenge!

All you must do, is find an edited post somewheere in this thread, that will give you further instructions. First person to do this second thing, and Private Message me a link to it, wins. Though remember, if you Private Message me saying you did it and showing the link AFTER someone already has, you LOSE a few points;

You have 48 hours.
    Last edited by Burakoru; 1st May 2013 at 8:51 PM.

A royal doth not fail. We are simply incapable of such things. *pulls Mug back a bit* Sitting so close shalt damage thy eyesight, Lady Mug.

*complies to being moved but still complains a bit* How could you even know that, your majesty? Aren't televisions new to you?

I didst get a headache from looking at the glowing picture-box when I researched the glitch. *taps TV* This is a larger picture box, ergo I wouldst assume the headache wouldst be worse.

Let her be, Prince Allister. As it may cause an headache, it doesn't give any real issues on a short term. Trust me, haha, I'm staring at a much bigger screen day in and day out in the laboratory, and I'm fine. Let her relax for a bit, things are getting quite nerve wrecking with the latest events for Mug, if not for all of us.
    Merely a lack of brains…

OOC: Is everyone still active and ready to continue playing? I'm going to talk to Ruby about this PU drought we've been experiencing.

OOC: Yeah, I'm waiting in the wings.

OOC: I'm also active^_^
    Merely a lack of brains…

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940