View Poll Results: Which Cilan/Dento ship do you support?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wishfulshipping (Cilan/Iris)

32 64.00%
  • CafeMochashipping (Cilan/Ash)

12 24.00%
  • Sommeliershipping (Cilan/Burgundy)

18 36.00%
  • Tipshipping (Cilan/Trip)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Cilan/Dento ship?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    Sommeliershipping! I know it's a one-sided on Burgundy's part... but I want to see her having secret fellings for Cilan and I want to see him having a little crush on her. This Shipping needs more love!
    I second that. Plus, the interactions they have are just classic.

Sommeliershipping is definitely my favorite shipping with Cilan, excluding Wishfulshipping.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

What I don't understand is why everyone put the SommelierShipping as a WishfulShipping's rival?

Wishfulshipping. I *think* it seems more likely than the others (not to mention cuter)
    But Sommeliershipping looks cute aswell.
    Cilan- A-class conneseur!

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

I love WishfulShipping, Cilan and Iris are just so cute together in my opinion. SommelierShipping is a close second though, i think that Burgundy is just hiding her feelings for him. Those shippings are both adorable. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Night Flower View Post
    What I don't understand is why everyone put the SommelierShipping as a WishfulShipping's rival?
    It's obviously one of the prominent Cilan ships that's pretty much why I think it's viewed as Wishfulshipping's rival.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    It's obviously one of the prominent Cilan ships that's pretty much why I think it's viewed as Wishfulshipping's rival.
    Er... I didn't understand what you said.

I Support SommelierShipping (Cilan/Burgundy) The Most. My Reasons is Because There are Many Moments That Burgundy is Trying to Impress Cilan With Her Connaisseuse Abilities. Its Obvious that she cares what Cilan thinks. Also Burgundy is Using Rudeness to hide her true Feelings for Him. In BW from The Episode A Connoisseur's Revenge! All the way to The Episode Battling Authority Once Again! You Would Notice the Change How Burgundy Treated Cilan. She also Blushed alittle when Cilan stated to her that he looked forward in meeting her again. On Cilan's Part He Gave Advice to Burgundy so she can Sharpen up her Skills so the next time they battle also Cilan is often Smiling at Burgundy and tells her that she has Great Potential to be a Connaisseuse.

This is the Reason Why I Support this Shipping.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    I Support SommelierShipping (Cilan/Burgundy) The Most. My Reasons is Because There are Many Moments That Burgundy is Trying to Impress Cilan With Her Connaisseuse Abilities. Its Obvious that she cares what Cilan thinks. Also Burgundy is Using Rudeness to hide her true Feelings for Him. In BW from The Episode A Connoisseur's Revenge! All the way to The Episode Battling Authority Once Again! You Would Notice the Change How Burgundy Treated Cilan. She also Blushed alittle when Cilan stated to her that he looked forward in meeting her again. On Cilan's Part He Gave Advice to Burgundy so she can Sharpen up her Skills so the next time they battle also Cilan is often Smiling at Burgundy and tells her that she has Great Potential to be a Connaisseuse.

This is the Reason Why I Support this Shipping.
    Yes! Another SommelierShipping Fan!

wishfulshipping

This topic was bumped, so I'm closing it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12