The whole "end of the world due to the mayan calander" nonsense

The good:

my cousin getting married
    my other cousin who was born last year turning one
    discovering my love of photography

Bring on 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    The whole "end of the world due to the mayan calander" nonsense
    Yes. This really dampened the mood of this year. Hopefully none of this nonsense ever happens again and the people learn. Let's put this behind us and move on!

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Yes. This really dampened the mood of this year. Hopefully none of this nonsense ever happens again and the people learn.
    Yeah, but let's try not to bring that discussion to this thread. ^_^ We're coming to a new year with new beginnings. ^_^ Let's just forget about all this 2012 "nonsense" shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

But now there is a stupid rumor it's going to be in 2016.

I also decided to help the poor/homeless though its not my concern derp

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Yeah, but let's try not to bring that discussion to this thread. ^_^ We're coming to a new year with new beginnings. ^_^ Let's just forget about all this 2012 "nonsense" shall we?
    Yeah. That's what I said. Best this be forgotten and we move on with more optimism.

2012 passed by quickly for me...

My resolution is to keep going with my football workout/training all the way until summer. I came up with it myself and so far its been going great! Next year I'm gonna wreck everything on the field!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

My New Year's resolution is to increase my aerobic capacity/endurance. :)

One of my New Year's resolutions is to stop procrastinating... on my personal projects.

I don't really find myself procrastinating on homework, but I always find myself putting off spriting and such for later and later times. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Hoping on Metallica releasing their new album in 2013, and that it's better than the last few.

So far I've got no reason to not like 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    Hoping on Metallica releasing their new album in 2013, and that it's better than the last few.

So far I've got no reason to not like 2013.
    Yeah, looking forward to that! Also new Tinie Tempah album which I'm really excited for
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

2012 was awesome. I discovered a lot of great music.

2012 passed in the blink of an eye. It was a nice first year of Secondary School. Made new friends, both in-life and online. Growing to be more independant and matured, especially when compared to how much of a kid I was in 2011. Hit a couple of the targets I had set early in 2012. All in all, I'd say 2012 was a rather decent year.

As for 2013, I just only hope that it doesn't get too tough, with streaming coming up next year. I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions before the start of the new year. I like to let a little of the year pass, before I set my tagets for the rest of the year.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by SS_Append View Post
    I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions before the start of the new year. I like to let a little of the year pass, before I set my tagets for the rest of the year.
    I'd also do this for practical purposes. But part of what's fun about making resolutions now is that you get to see what you thought your targets and focuses on the next year were at this time. Then, at the end of next year (or halfway through or something like that), you'd be able to judge just how close you nailed your targets on the last few days of 2012, and see whether or not your focuses were actually reasonably achievable. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SS_Append View Post
    I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions before the start of the new year. I like to let a little of the year pass, before I set my tagets for the rest of the year.
    I agree here as well. Though I already have set some targets for next year, chances are, I might not get to them XD. Definitely as the year progresses, I would make more resolutions, especially if I learn something new or I get to an eye-opener of an event.

Oh, yeah. Something to share about. I was at the Chinatown district of my home city a while ago and for those who don't know, the next Chinese/Lunar new year will be on Feb. 10, 2013 and will be the year of the Water Snake. I don't believe in that stuff but it's in a way interesting to know about especially those who believe in luck.
    Last edited by nathandg0924; 28th December 2012 at 3:14 PM.

2012 has been an interesting year for me. I completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Arts and I am taking time off study to work and maybe teach English in South Korea in 2014. I will be aiming to save up enough money to do that throughout 2013. I am hoping to start my own YouTube channel in 2013 as well, as well as losing weight (a very popular resolution I've heard). I am also writing a book as well (I think several members on this forum are doing that)

For New Year's Eve, I will be heading to Docklands for the midnight fireworks (for the past 2 years I went to Federation Square). I will be leaving home after 6pm to take advantage of free travel on public transport.
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice

I'll be graduating in 6 months, so that's big.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well hey I finally turn 12, maybe get my W2...
    But 2012 was probably one of the better years of my life. Even though I got sunflower seeds for Christmas.
    I got to go skiing for the first time too. Also almost drowning is kinda fun. Especially in a wave pool.'

Oh and in 2013 they'll let me out of the tiny elementary school place.

2012 was okay. I did learn a lot, and many firsts happened.

2013 will only mark one more year before I graduate, and move out of my house.

キバゴ

my new year's resolution is still awesome!

~HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WELCOME 2013!
    ................... __
    ............./´Ż/'...'/´ŻŻ`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨Ż\
    ........('(...´...´.... Ż~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST ...........(Copyrights to pewdiepie)

"Pokeballs are red, water is blue, I came here to search for you and I will catch you!"
    ~brendan25

Current Team in Pokemon Y:

3DS FC: 2895-7891-8754

Saying happy 2013 or being excited for it is almost hypocrite!
    Each year things go more wrong and wrong, more wars, more nature disasters, more economy fails, more crime, etc... It goes up and up and up each year. So why be happy about 2013? Why think the disasters are gonna stop and everything is gonna be better now?

2012 was Meh..lets hope 2013 will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 was an awful year, rife with chaos and discord. And also death, particularly of my close family, leaving me with the responsibility of carrying on the decades-old research of a retired cognitive physicist.

I doubt 2013 could possibly be much worse, but that's just tempting fate - everybody says that on New Years, and the year always ends up being worse than the last. I figure we here at California might get hit by the Big One, but that could just be overestimation.

My plans for the new year are limited - Mostly just to grow more hair and buy some Victorian-era clothing. That way I can look like Dracula, like I've always wanted to. Also, I hear the new Star Trek film is coming out in 2013, so that's always a plus.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudnugget1 View Post
    2012 was an awful year, rife with chaos and discord. And also death, particularly of my close family, leaving me with the responsibility of carrying on the decades-old research of a retired cognitive physicist.

I doubt 2013 could possibly be much worse, but that's just tempting fate - everybody says that on New Years, and the year always ends up being worse than the last. I figure we here at California might get hit by the Big One, but that could just be overestimation.

My plans for the new year are limited - Mostly just to grow more hair and buy some Victorian-era clothing. That way I can look like Dracula, like I've always wanted to. Also, I hear the new Star Trek film is coming out in 2013, so that's always a plus.
    Why do you want to look like Dracula?

2012 was really a mixed year for me. It was Chaotic, and boring. THere was almost no fun in it, and It just wants me to wash away all of my worries. I hope that 2013 is the mark of a rebirth in the world's history, since hey, last year was pretty crappy.

So I wish everyone a happy new year!

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

2012 was good, graduated highschool and started attending college.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast