Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Year Thread - Welcome 2013!

Id say 2012 was a meh year for me. I got a boyfriend, and that's about the only significant happening really. Im hoping for 2013 to be better. I hope to finally get a job and start working again, as well as to see my boyfriend(we're long distance), but other than that, no real goals.

I've kind of sorted out my New Year's Resolutions for 2013:

- Get good marks on all tests and exams
    - Improve my French and Chinese
    - Improve my drawing skills
    - Successfully finish a forum game I'm co-running right now
    - Start a chaptered fanfic, maybe?

Anyway, it is the night of New Year's eve here and in a few hours, it's gonna be 2013 so this'll be my last post for 2012. I must say that this year indeed had it's challenges and it too had many high points. Overall, it's been a good and bad year for me and I hope that 2013 will be a better year for all of us. So I greet everyone here a Happy New Year!

My new years resolutions:

1. Learn to surf
    2. Eat healthier
    3. Exercise more

Gonna need some luck!

Happy New Years from Australia! Hope everyone is having or will, or had a great New Years, here;'s hoping 2013 will be a great year, and that everyone will be okay. I went to a New Years party, and came home like an hour ago. Was great but it's like 3:30am so I am gonna head to bed.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

I can pretty much copy my latest DeviantArt journal entry here, so I'll do that.

Well, now 2012 is pretty much finished, it's time to look back at this year.

For me, it has been a year to have mixed feelings about. First, the bad things, and then the good things.

Well, in the first half of 2012, I got bullied horribly at school. I was verbally abused every day, beaten up, and one guy sprayed blackboard cleaning stuff in my hair. And aside from a one day suspension, the bullies didn't face any consequences. Another consequence for me is that most teachers thought I was exaggerating, so now they see me as a nagging, complaining *******. And because of all the stress, I lost a lot of weight. My weight is still healthy, but now my mom constantly complains and says I'm underweight, which is just not true... My weight is healthy.

Another bad thing about 2012 is that I still can't get along with my sister and father. My father constantly puts words in my mouth, and acts like I put words in his mouth while I really don't do that. And I'm overly sensitive and overthink things too often, so that often causes arguments. And my sister just loves teasing me and snapping at me, and frequently has my dad on her side. I don't think this will ever get better...

Now, on to the good things. Well, first of all, so far, in the current school year (2012/2013, which includes the second half of 2012), I haven't been bullied yet. That's something unique and unusual, and it's awesome!

Another good thing is that I finally got involved in the PokeShipping fandom. I support this shipping for many years, even back when I was a little kid who just got into Pokemon and didn't know about terms like "shipping". However, until 2012, I never went to the shipping section on Serebiiforums. This forum also gave me awesome friends, like Angel~, Skiyomi and Blood Red Absol. And needless to say, being on that forum often significantly improved my English too!

Also, my improvement as a drawing artist is awesome. I'm still not satisfied and I'm still an untalented artist who will never be talented. However, by working hard and drawing often, I significantly improved. For every aspiring artist, I advice you to draw a lot and show your drawings to friends, so they can give you constructive criticism on how to improve.

I also started fanfic writing again in 2012. Just as with drawing, I still lack talent and am still not satisfied, but I still significantly improved and really enjoy writing.

In conclusion, 2012 has been a mixed bag for me. The first half of 2012 was one of the most horrible half years of my life, but the second half year one of the best.

Happy New Year!

2012(especially the latter 6 months) were awful but I'm expecting better of 2013.
    All of my time belongs to ΩR & αS.

Awesome things I did this year:
    -Became a Portal fan
    -Improved my drawing skills
    -Discovered I can paint
    -Got an Xbox 360
    -Got an iPod
    -Discovered how awesome the trainer designs are
    (Colress, N, Cheren(BW2), etc.)

Shinies:

Well I just want to say that Happy New Year to everyone from serebii forums, and wish that next year will be a great one for everyone!
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Happy New Years Eve. c:

Hope you all do stupid things and make poor decisions before 2012 is over.

This year was alright for me. I've had worse, I've had better. Hoping 2013 will end up being the latter.

I've been invited out to a few parties tonight, but I don't feel like going out. I might just stay in and have a few drinks here.

Happy New Year everyone. It is nearly 12:45 in the afternoon on January 1 2013 here in Melbourne. I hope everyone has had a great night (or will have a great night if you're still in 2012). I got home at around 3:15 after going to Docklands. What was interesting is that the last song I heard in 2012 (which was played over the loudspeakers at Docklands) was the song that defined the year for me (Gangnam Style by Psy). I hope 2013 is a better year for me than 2012.
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice

2012 was...okay. I guess. I just hope 2013 is okay.

Me aside, it's my little brother's first New Years. (This Christmas was his first too actually.) I guess hope he turns out better than me.

I'm going to try to get the last post of 2012 >:]
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

On the contrary, ansem. That title will belong to me. Just sayin'.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I'm going to try to get the last post of 2012 >:]
    In some places it's already 2013....

Quote Originally Posted by CraziedCreator View Post
    In some places it's already 2013....
    Eh. I'm goin by eastern time XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Eh. I'm goin by eastern time XD
    That would make sense.

Yay, stalling for last post!
    SEVEN7Y F1RST!
    EDIT: YES! Last post by your time, ansem(according to my computer)!
    Last edited by RaveJackal; 1st January 2013 at 6:04 AM. Reason: Being a winner
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

happy new year :]
    岩根雅明=♡

(Hopefully) last post of 2012!
    so long!
    #AlphaSapphire

Happy 2013, everyone! :)

Another hour 'til it's New Years for me. : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Hello, everybody.

-Regards, Rave

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Happy new years people

Lol, I missed it. My sister's away at a party though, so all is peaceful for a while.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast