Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Year Thread - Welcome 2013!

Not gonna call this a "New Years Resolution", but I'm planning on working out more if I can stick to it.

oh good. this new years day didn't SUCK like last years, in fact It was great. Such a contrast...

Note, leave the past in the past, don't try to fix things that probably aren't fixable...

though due to my nature, I'll probably do that anyway. *le sigh* lol

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

i'm gonna stay more focused in school and work out more this year. Starting Monday, 'cuz i'm lazy

My new years resolutions are always the same, hope this year is better then the last.
    X FC 1650 1536 9669

My resolutions are to study more for tests and to eat healthier. Hopefully I can accomplish at least one of them

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

This New Years wasn't so bad. It could have been better but it wasn't terrible.

My aunt and uncle came over and played some cards. They wanted to play Uno, which I didn't really want to play. But I eventually gave in and played as well. My brother bought champagne and I didn't really want any mehh, don't really like champagne.

My resolution is two things actually: lose weight, and stop letting people walk over me.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Hopefully 2013 is good for me, 2012 and 2011 wasn't too good.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

I am a hacker, lets just put it out there. Ive always wanted to make my own version of some of my child hood games. I went to a site, cool roms, (maybe youve heard of it.) and downloaded polemon fire red. When the download ended, the file was named, Beware the red.gba. Before we get deeper, my name is Kaleb. Not the, "Lets just call me generic name here.", bull ****, Kaleb IS my name. The rom worked with my basic editors, at least it would load, but i couldnt edit the world. I tried placing grass and house parts and signs, but it wouldnt save. I gave up with my editing and decided to play the game like old times. When i started, professor oak would just stand there without a text box. The ratatat came out of the pokeball, i chose my gender and name, and he still didnt say anything. The game started and my room was exactly the same as the original game. Except it was all red. I went down stairs to see if loading a new area would fix this red overcolor, but it didnt. My mom wasnt there either. I left the house to see a red over world with only one NPC. The NPC said nothing but random symbols and letters. It then said txt file. I continued to try and go to the grass so prof. Oak could tell me not to but the NPC walked up to me, paused, and then he went into prof. Oaks laboratory. My character automatically followed him so i figured this was suposed to be Oak in this messed up game. I walked up to him in his lab and he just repeated his garbage letters frase. I couldnt figure out what he was saying, it was like translating something to numbers and symbols. Then my rival walks in, and he was in a panic. "Get out, get out! They're coming! Grab a pokemon and go!" I looked at the table with all the pokemon and grabbed a charnander,( personal faveorite). Instead of my rival batteling me, he pushes me out of the building. Now everything was how it was suposed to look. Green grass, blue water, all back to normal. Except the NPC who was saying that giberish was out side and we started to battle. The text box repeated the steps on a pokemon battle, like how professer oak does on your first battle. I threw out my charmander, and he thhrew out a red, well, Red. Yes, he throws out Red, the main character. The guy that you play as. What. The. Hell. One thing though, red dosent have eyes. Black spaces for eyes. His sprite moves forward, then the game cuts to black. The game comes back, and he moves closer. Cuts to black. Moves closer. Cuts to balck. Closer. Black. Closer. Black.Closer. Black. Closer. Black, and then theres 3 of them. Black. Black. Black. A text box apears. Its the God damn jumbled text **** again, and at the end of it it says text file and repeats. I entered the text into a text file and saw the frase jpeg over and over. I trans lated the text file to a jpeg, to see red with no eyes, blankly facing me. Please, just stay away from the game. Cool roms may have already gotten rid of it. I want you to tell everyone you know to stay away from it. Spread this all over the internet for all i care, just stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    I am a hacker, lets just put it out there. Ive always wanted to make my own version of some of my child hood games. I went to a site, cool roms, (maybe youve heard of it.) and downloaded polemon fire red. When the download ended, the file was named, Beware the red.gba. Before we get deeper, my name is Kaleb. Not the, "Lets just call me generic name here.", bull ****, Kaleb IS my name. The rom worked with my basic editors, at least it would load, but i couldnt edit the world. I tried placing grass and house parts and signs, but it wouldnt save. I gave up with my editing and decided to play the game like old times. When i started, professor oak would just stand there without a text box. The ratatat came out of the pokeball, i chose my gender and name, and he still didnt say anything. The game started and my room was exactly the same as the original game. Except it was all red. I went down stairs to see if loading a new area would fix this red overcolor, but it didnt. My mom wasnt there either. I left the house to see a red over world with only one NPC. The NPC said nothing but random symbols and letters. It then said txt file. I continued to try and go to the grass so prof. Oak could tell me not to but the NPC walked up to me, paused, and then he went into prof. Oaks laboratory. My character automatically followed him so i figured this was suposed to be Oak in this messed up game. I walked up to him in his lab and he just repeated his garbage letters frase. I couldnt figure out what he was saying, it was like translating something to numbers and symbols. Then my rival walks in, and he was in a panic. "Get out, get out! They're coming! Grab a pokemon and go!" I looked at the table with all the pokemon and grabbed a charnander,( personal faveorite). Instead of my rival batteling me, he pushes me out of the building. Now everything was how it was suposed to look. Green grass, blue water, all back to normal. Except the NPC who was saying that giberish was out side and we started to battle. The text box repeated the steps on a pokemon battle, like how professer oak does on your first battle. I threw out my charmander, and he thhrew out a red, well, Red. Yes, he throws out Red, the main character. The guy that you play as. What. The. Hell. One thing though, red dosent have eyes. Black spaces for eyes. His sprite moves forward, then the game cuts to black. The game comes back, and he moves closer. Cuts to black. Moves closer. Cuts to balck. Closer. Black. Closer. Black.Closer. Black. Closer. Black, and then theres 3 of them. Black. Black. Black. A text box apears. Its the God damn jumbled text **** again, and at the end of it it says text file and repeats. I entered the text into a text file and saw the frase jpeg over and over. I trans lated the text file to a jpeg, to see red with no eyes, blankly facing me. Please, just stay away from the game. Cool roms may have already gotten rid of it. I want you to tell everyone you know to stay away from it. Spread this all over the internet for all i care, just stay away from it.
    That's a great New Years resolution! I wish I could have thought of it!
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

A bit late to this, but I spent New Year's Eve in the Canaries. You should've seen the fireworks from our hotel room, they were amazing.

This is the first year for me to not have an actual resolution. I just don't see the point, since I know I'm not going to follow through on it.
    Pretty excited for the new year though!

2012 was ok. Mediocre at best honestly. Not a horrible year but far from a great year.

2013, have lots of stuff planned. I have a lot of goals for this year to. Start saving for; A new car, my own place, retirement, and travel. I also want to; average at least 1,000 views per video and get a new job

This is the year I hope to get my license and a job. Keeping my fingers crossed! But I have to say, I'm mostly excited because I'm going to Disney World! Sigh, that alone is enough to make this entire year golden.

Resolution 1: Continue studies in Thai
    FAILED
    Resolution 2: Try to stop being depressed
    FAILED

I really hope that I can travel to Japan this year. It's THAT cool.
    Power of People is Stronger than People in Power.

...... for me it is not new year yet since we celebrate lunar new year u v u

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Take up boxing, lose some weight and also hopefully grow a few more inches, just found out I'm less than 6' tall kinda annoyed at that -_-

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I'm hoping to learn more French, as well as keeping my grades up.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345