• Shamus (Unova)

0 0%
  • Damian (Kanto)

2 6.67%
  • Holly (Sinnoh)

0 0%
  • Other

3 10.00%

Thread: Character you would have liked to see at the League.

Default Character you would have liked to see at the League.

Over the years, we were introduced to several memorable characters that Ash has encountered. Some of these characters only had few episodes and then never showed up again. Of these characters, which did you want to see enter a League the most?

I voted giselle because it would have been funny to see Ash lose the league by refusing to fight his crush.

^I also voted Giselle.
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

I voted for Giselle too, lol! Would be intetesting to see how Ash reacts to seeing his first crush again. Overwhelmed by her beauty because Giselle is really pretty .I wish we could have had another episode with her in Johto or Hoenn though.

Apart from Tyson, I want to see Duplica come back!! >.<

I vote Giselle, I would like to see his reaction if she ever did return and battled him in the league XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I would have said Giselle, but the writers probably wouldn't have gave Ash any sort of reaction.

So, Casey. It would have been funny to see Ash completely humiliate her! XD

~marioluigifan05

She wasn't on the polls but, I'd like it if Macey came back and tried to get Ash to be her boyfriend again, it'd be priceless.
    Giselle would be funny though, it'd be even more comical if Ash drooled again over her while the other girls didn't get any thing from him HA.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I voted for other cause i wanted to see ash meet a male player character and see how they would react to him. though i will admit it would be nice seeing the samurai return for the sole purpose of having ash curbstomp battle him 6 to 0 to make up for the fact that the episode the samurai stared in had a broken aseop in it.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Queen Casey deserved a spot in the Johto League. Everything seemed to be building up to that, but it never happened. Quite a shame.

Giselle is the best, better than the rest.

I vote Casey. I'm not really sure why the writers put so much emphasis on her in the Johto saga just to have her disappear. Everything concerning Casey seemed to be building up to her entering the league and facing Ash, but it never happened. Shame really
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

I voted Casey too. She should definitely have been in the Silver Conference/Johto League. I was disappointed when they showed her in quite a few episodes and then she just did not show up at the Johto league. Oh, and Ritchie should have been in the Johto League/Silver Conference as well, as he appeared in some episodes during Johto with new Pokémon.
    Last edited by Bisasam; 19th January 2013 at 8:46 AM.

Pokémon Link is back!

Forget all the EV, EXP or whatever formulae, the most important and fundamental equation in the world of Pokémon is the following:

Games =/= Anime

I claimed

Voted Damian because that would have lead to some charizard plot.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...