Thread: Inferno Cop

Default Inferno Cop

The story deals with those in this world who dwell in the dark, invisible to the naked eye. From time to time, these figures bare their fangs and attack people. Inferno Cop is a messenger of justice who came from the depths of hell to protect people from them.

Inferno Cop is the greatest anime ever made, it has everything one could need. Action, drama, suspense, comedy and romance tied together with outstanding characters, animation and art the likes of which make KyoAni look amateur, and a story that Maeda Jun couldn't even think up in his wildest dreams. In 1,000 years time, when people look back on this period the only thing they'll think of is Imferno Cop, and how they have never been able to live up the standards it has set. People often like to say that "nothing in this world is perfect", well unfortunately for those people they have yet to lay eyes on Inferno Cop.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Objectively the best thing I have ever seen, or ever will see, anime or otherwise. It's own second episode is the only thing with a legitimate chance of surpassing it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard Champion#06 View Post
    Trigger why have you done this to me? You were supposed to be great...
    You really shouldn't post gifs from movies that don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Simipour View Post
    Objectively the best thing I have ever seen, or ever will see, anime or otherwise. It's own second episode is the only thing with a legitimate chance of surpassing it really.
    This guy gets it.
    My Anime List

wha .
    Done here.

What did I just watch?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

So, episode 2 somehow exceeded episode 1. This show is definitely a masterpiece the likes of which humanity has never seen before.
    My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    no .
    Yes.

I can see this series being the greatest anime in 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bonetail View Post
    What did I just watch?
    A perfect anime
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by AceFlonne View Post
    Yes.

I can see this series being the greatest anime in 2013
    Greatest anime of forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    A perfect anime
    These guys obviously get it.
    My Anime List

Of all the anime episodes I've seen so far that premiered in 2013, episode 2 of Inferno Cop is my favourite.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Okay, episode 2 was way better. That baby was nefarious. But Inferno Cop was just too smart for him, I guess.
    Done here.

Dear god, episode three had one hell of a twist, who ever would have thought that Mr. Judge was actually a judge? Then that cliffhanger, this truly is greatness.
    My Anime List

I'm still severely questioning this anime. Am I the only one who isn't seeing the masterpiece behind this?

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Dear god, episode three had one hell of a twist, who ever would have thought that Mr. Judge was actually a judge? Then that cliffhanger, this truly is greatness.
    Damn unmarked spoilers. I don't even know if I want to watch episode 3 after reading this... but it's not like I was really hyped for anything else this season, so I guess I might still watch it regardless.

But come on. You know better than this.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

As usual, Inferno Cop never dissapoints me.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Damn unmarked spoilers. I don't even know if I want to watch episode 3 after reading this... but it's not like I was really hyped for anything else this season, so I guess I might still watch it regardless.

But come on. You know better than this.
    I am extremely sorry, I was completely overwhelmed by the magnitude of that twist and posted without thinking.
    My Anime List