Thread: CITV to air "The Road to Humilau" and "Unrest at the Nursery!" tommorow (28th Dec)

Default CITV to air "The Road to Humilau" and "Unrest at the Nursery!" tommorow (28th Dec)

Hey everyone, this may not be very important to some people but CITV will be airing both "The Road to Humilau" and "Unrest at the Nursery!" on Friday Decmber 28th 2012. This means the UK will have overtaken the USA in terms of episode release, this was done once before during the Subway two-parter.

CITV have been currently airing double episodes in order from Mon - Fri, it's only natural that it's surpassed the USA. Normally, once they reach the end of a Season they repeat from scratch again. I'm unsure on whether the Team Rocket two-parter will be airing on Monday but i'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

OMG! you guys are so lucky, here in australia we are having re runs of diamond and pearl D:
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    OMG! you guys are so lucky, here in australia we are having re runs of diamond and pearl D:
    Honestly, the UK is ALWAYS behind the US by a handful of episodes (5 - 10), it's only in this half term that CITV has been airing double episodes allowing us to catch up. As I said before, this has only ever happened one other time and that was a year ago.

It happened before during DP too, the episodes with Barry in Canalave City aired in the UK before they did in the US.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    It happened before during DP too, the episodes with Barry in Canalave City aired in the UK before they did in the US.
    I meant to add "during BW" haha.

according to skys TV guide the Rocket/Meleotta episodes will indeed air on Monday

Lucky...us americans have to wait one more day for Humilau...then sit through another week on the nursery ep before TR and the therians...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Lucky...us americans have to wait one more day for Humilau...then sit through another week on the nursery ep before TR and the therians...
    Actually, we don't get that until Saturday, January 5, 2013 and the Saturday after that, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    Actually, we don't get that until Saturday, January 5, 2013 and the Saturday after that, respectively.
    Well we are even more screwed over T.T

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    according to skys TV guide the Rocket/Meleotta episodes will indeed air on Monday
    Excellent.

It's not often that the UK gets anything related to Pokemon before the US.

I managed to completely miss this. Thanks for the reminder. I've been able to hop onto the CITV player and catch up now!! YAY

Most Recent Chapter - Chapter 31: Don't Forget Me - Posted 26/01/13
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar

I will pursue You, I will pursue Your presence

I had a feeling this would happen.
    Also, since it's basically 50 episodes a year, the Sunday episodes would catch up too late.
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

Haha, I dont particularly mind since Ive left the dub behind now Im surprised the rights to episodes are signed away like that by the US dubbers though!

Missed these 2 episodes, but I've got the team rocket 2 parter on for record tomorrow morning.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

So this will be up to Episode 49. Do we know how far they will go or is this it?

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Haha, I dont particularly mind since Ive left the dub behind now Im surprised the rights to episodes are signed away like that by the US dubbers though!
    The episodes are most likely sent out to the UK as soon as they are dubbed. They wouldn't just keep hold of them so that we couldn't see them until they've been aired in the US. That would be ridiculous, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Missed these 2 episodes, but I've got the team rocket 2 parter on for record tomorrow morning.
    The episodes are on the ITV player for catch up if that was what you wanted??

Most Recent Chapter - Chapter 31: Don't Forget Me - Posted 26/01/13
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar

I will pursue You, I will pursue Your presence

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    The episodes are most likely sent out to the UK as soon as they are dubbed. They wouldn't just keep hold of them so that we couldn't see them until they've been aired in the US. That would be ridiculous, lol..
    Yeah, of course they would send them out but I always thought there was some contractual stipulation whereby foreign English speaking countries like us in the UK, Australia etc wouldnt be allowed to show them!

Its just I cant imagine the Pokemon animé in this country (England) being allowed to get ahead of the show in the US back at the height of popularity

Grrrr, why do the British get the last four episodes of RD before the US does?! We made the dub, after all!

I'm actually surprised I caught these episodes and watched them both. Thankfully, because I missed the airing of "The Road to Humilau" on CN, and I was able to catch this showing.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi101 View Post
    Grrrr, why do the British get the last four episodes of RD before the US does?! We made the dub, after all!
    We made the language

Will they be airing more episodes? I know they aired the TR two parter but I mean continuing forwards from there?