I'm looking for something that can turn a Composite Video or S-Video into Component Video or HDMI a like Gamecube for example, I want to turn my Gamecube to be in 480p but I can't get a Component cable because their too expensive. Is there a way to turn outdated video resolution into HD Videos on HDTVs? Like a box or smething that can convert from Composite into Component for HDTVs?