Thread: Favourite Game Show(s)

Smile Favourite Game Show(s)

Big money! Big money! I hope this thread goes well. I've been spending too much of my spare time watching game show goofs so I thought I would make this thread. You can nominate stuff that's not on the tube anymore. Don't forget to explain why. Maybe even share some facts here and there.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

The only one I watch regularly is wheel of fortune since it's usually on during dinnertime.

Don't really watch a lot of TV, but I will sit down to watch Family Feud. I swear, is it just me, or did the show gain much more sexual innuendos over time, because I watched this show as a kid. Something tells me it was always there, and everything went over my head. Doesn't help the YouTube channel almost always posts clips of the show that involves sex in some way.

You know, for kids!

Another I've been getting into is The Newlywed Game (the ones presented by Bob Eubanks). Whether it's because I'm just dying to get married or what, there's just something about this game show that keeps me coming back to it. Probably because the answers are really, really odd. My favorite episode I've found so far is with the Bergs. "Closet Queen" XD.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Supermarket Sweep when it was on PAX back in the day. I have no idea why I watched this show other than the fact there was nothing else on, but DAMN did it make grocery shopping entertaining. I hate shopping, it bores me, but I swear that when I do go grocery shopping on my own, I'm going to pretend on I'm this game show to get me through it. (Just without all the running... of course... *shifty eyes*)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Don't really watch a lot of TV, but I will sit down to watch Family Feud. I swear, is it just me, or did the show gain much more sexual innuendos over time, because I watched this show as a kid. Something tells me it was always there, and everything went over my head. Doesn't help the YouTube channel almost always posts clips of the show that involves sex in some way.

You know, for kids!

Another I've been getting into is The Newlywed Game (the ones presented by Bob Eubanks). Whether it's because I'm just dying to get married or what, there's just something about this game show that keeps me coming back to it. Probably because the answers are really, really odd. My favorite episode I've found so far is with the Bergs. "Closet Queen" XD.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Supermarket Sweep when it was on PAX back in the day. I have no idea why I watched this show other than the fact there was nothing else on, but DAMN did it make grocery shopping entertaining. I hate shopping, it bores me, but I swear that when I do go grocery shopping on my own, I'm going to pretend on I'm this game show to get me through it. (Just without all the running... of course... *shifty eyes*)
    i noticed that about feud also, but i think its funny. XD
    anyhoo, my favorite GS's are feud and jeopardy, which i watch almost daily, and i used to watch deal or no deal when it was on.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

The Game Show I watch the most is Wheel of Fortune. I also enjoyed that Game Show (forgot the name) on Nickalodeon until I didn't see it on air. Both of the hosts really appealed to me unlike other game shows like Hole in the Wall (that's a game show correct?) and others

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Press Your Luck.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

My favourite of all time is The Price Is Right. I also like the Family Feud, but the newer episodes are kinda ehhh...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Whammy! xD And Jeopardy, of course. :)

Gsn used to be my default channel.

I love The Weakest Link, Whammy, Jeopardy, Deal or no Deal, and a couple of others I forgot about.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I watch Jeopardy every night just to see how my knowledge compares to them and so I can get pumped when I know things they don't :P

I always like watching family feud just to see the people that are completley stupid and screw their families over with awful answers. Then everyone still claps and says "good answer, good answer"

GodDamnZilla

Deal or No Deal: A game that requires absolutely no skill to play.

I also liked The Weakest Link for being a faster paced trivia game.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers Supermarket Sweep
    I used to watch it. The actual sweep was SO exploitable it was ridiculous.

Smart players didn't even go for the food. They went into whatever seasonal aisle there was and just grabbed 50 Garden Hoses.

Phân ph?i MĂĄy khoan, mĂĄy mĂ*i, mĂĄy c?t nhĂ´m, mĂĄy c?t s?t. LiĂŞn h?:
    M?I CHI TI?T VUI LÒNG LIÊN H?:CÔNG TY TNHH XNK VÀ CÔNG NGH? HUNG PHÁTD?a ch? : S? 4 NgĂľ 467 - Linh Nam - HoĂ*ng Mai - HĂ* N?iMobile: 0976 074 226 - 0988 77 52 35
    Tel : ( 84 - 4) 221 678 05 Fax : ( 84 - 4 ) 628 42 064
    Email: sales@thietbihungphat.comWebsite :http//:maycokhi.co http//:thietbihungphat.com

Ohh that's easy, Family Feud with Steve Harvey as host, it was the funniest game show.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Gotta love Jeopardy, Weakest Link, and Family Feud (I swear this is the easiest game show in history. My family would do well...)

I wonder if Double Dare counts. OMG loved that <3

In the Netherlands, there used to be a show called "Rat Van Fortuin", based on the British game show "Distraction". In that show, candidates could earn prizes by answering questions under horrible circumstances. For example, being on a fake bull, only being allowed to answer questions when hanging on the bull. Another example is a fake phone cell, for every right answer, a person joined the candidate in the phone cell, ending up with a full phone cell with a crapload of people. In the final round, the last candidate left could either win 5000 Euro or a car, by answering five questions. However, for every mistake, the prize would be less good: for every wrong answer, either 1000 Euro gets burned or a part of the car gets ruined.

Recently, I've been very interested in the Game of Thrones. just finished the secound season.

If reality TV game shows count, then The Amazing Race, and Survivor. The latter I seem to have an obsession with.

Thank you based Turpoo

I have to say The Amazing Race and The Mole.
    Indigohex is a retired fifty-three star surgeon-general who wishes that the Australian version of I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here would get cancelled within less than a second of starting. The views reflected in the posts above and below this post does not necessarily reflect the views of Serebii.net, its owners or shareholders.

Indigohex: Serebii.net Forums' Voice