Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Villain in any media

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Delores Umbridge.

She's the only villain who doesn't gather any sort of sympathy from people I've asked. I think that's pretty awesome for a villain.
    I find it funny how I never started hating her until after I saw the movie. I guess I never really caught it in the book, even though I didn't like what she was doing, but Imelda Staunton did a wonderful job with her. I was literally squirming and seething in my seat at the theater every time she spoke. *shudders* I think she's the reason I haven't watched the fifth Harry Potter movie since...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    You people are so silly. The Joker murdered Robin, crippled Batgirl, and has the highest body count out of all non-supernatural comic book characters (mainly due to the multiple continuities - the Joker has sometimes killed the same person more than once due to this).

In the multiple continuities he also did a bunch of crazy **** such as: killing a fast food worker for getting his order wrong, gave poisoned ice cream to boy scouts, killing a school bus full of children, killing Lois Lane, gassing an elementary school, raping Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) and showing pictures of it to her father, forced a man to masturbate to a picture of his daughter, more rape, bombs a stadium (TDKR-style), boils a kid into a stew and forces his dad to eat the remains, and stole a kid's report card. Check this out. (note that the Joker has not only killed characters in Batman, but also in Superman, Swing Thing, The Justice League, Wonder Woman, and even the freaking Green Lantern - this guy is a menace)

Heath Ledger's Joker is just the tip of the iceberg. Plus the Dark Knight version of the Joker earns good guy points for killing off Maggie Gyllenhall for us.
    Because best is emphasized only by body count and shock factor, right?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

You people are so silly. The Joker murdered Robin, crippled Batgirl, and has the highest body count out of all non-supernatural comic book characters (mainly due to the multiple continuities - the Joker has sometimes killed the same person more than once due to this).

In the multiple continuities he also did a bunch of crazy **** such as: killing a fast food worker for getting his order wrong, gave poisoned ice cream to boy scouts, killing a school bus full of children, killing Lois Lane, gassing an elementary school, raping Barbara Gordon (Batgirl) and showing pictures of it to her father, forced a man to masturbate to a picture of his daughter, more rape, bombs a stadium (TDKR-style), boils a kid into a stew and forces his dad to eat the remains, and stole a kid's report card. Check this out. (note that the Joker has not only killed characters in Batman, but also in Superman, Swing Thing, The Justice League, Wonder Woman, and even the freaking Green Lantern - this guy is a menace)

Heath Ledger's Joker is just the tip of the iceberg. Plus the Dark Knight version of the Joker earns good guy points for killing off Maggie Gyllenhall for us.
    Oh, that's our good ol' Mr. J.

The Internet's a great villain.

I'm in the mood for changing things up. Best comic relief villains?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I am a hacker, lets just put it out there. Ive always wanted to make my own version of some of my child hood games. I went to a site, cool roms, (maybe youve heard of it.) and downloaded polemon fire red. When the download ended, the file was named, Beware the red.gba. Before we get deeper, my name is Kaleb. Not the, "Lets just call me generic name here.", bull ****, Kaleb IS my name. The rom worked with my basic editors, at least it would load, but i couldnt edit the world. I tried placing grass and house parts and signs, but it wouldnt save. I gave up with my editing and decided to play the game like old times. When i started, professor oak would just stand there without a text box. The ratatat came out of the pokeball, i chose my gender and name, and he still didnt say anything. The game started and my room was exactly the same as the original game. Except it was all red. I went down stairs to see if loading a new area would fix this red overcolor, but it didnt. My mom wasnt there either. I left the house to see a red over world with only one NPC. The NPC said nothing but random symbols and letters. It then said txt file. I continued to try and go to the grass so prof. Oak could tell me not to but the NPC walked up to me, paused, and then he went into prof. Oaks laboratory. My character automatically followed him so i figured this was suposed to be Oak in this messed up game. I walked up to him in his lab and he just repeated his garbage letters frase. I couldnt figure out what he was saying, it was like translating something to numbers and symbols. Then my rival walks in, and he was in a panic. "Get out, get out! They're coming! Grab a pokemon and go!" I looked at the table with all the pokemon and grabbed a charnander,( personal faveorite). Instead of my rival batteling me, he pushes me out of the building. Now everything was how it was suposed to look. Green grass, blue water, all back to normal. Except the NPC who was saying that giberish was out side and we started to battle. The text box repeated the steps on a pokemon battle, like how professer oak does on your first battle. I threw out my charmander, and he thhrew out a red, well, Red. Yes, he throws out Red, the main character. The guy that you play as. What. The. Hell. One thing though, red dosent have eyes. Black spaces for eyes. His sprite moves forward, then the game cuts to black. The game comes back, and he moves closer. Cuts to black. Moves closer. Cuts to balck. Closer. Black. Closer. Black.Closer. Black. Closer. Black, and then theres 3 of them. Black. Black. Black. A text box apears. Its the God damn jumbled text **** again, and at the end of it it says text file and repeats. I entered the text into a text file and saw the frase jpeg over and over. I trans lated the text file to a jpeg, to see red with no eyes, blankly facing me. Please, just stay away from the game. Cool roms may have already gotten rid of it. I want you to tell everyone you know to stay away from it. Spread this all over the internet for all i care, just stay away from it.

Let's see...ok, top 10 villians:

10. Darth Vader (star wars): What can I say? he's a villian of all villians in any story in exsistance

9. Urusla (disney): Taking away the abillity to sing for the price of her to get to walk...that is just something I'd never sacerfice myself to someone like her

8. Jafar (disney): now this guy was purely evil, and got his just deserts when aladian tricked him

7. Yubel (Yu-Gi-Oh GX): now here's a female villian that was probally the most one of leathal in all the villians in the entire Yu-Gi-Oh seris. She can turn people and their duel spirits into her slaves making them "zombie" like and she merged 2 worlds together with the intention of merging 12 worlds together.

6. Supreme King (Yu-Gi-Oh GX): Jaden's darkness...and what a darkness he was. Using a dark version of his hero deck (and a wicket cool outfit), he was one mean darkness.

5. Z-one (Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's): This guy was another crazy villian, he was littlery the villian of the future and was willing to destroy the past in order to save the future but in the end, he foiled his own plans by realizing what he did wrong and sacurfied himself

4. Dartz (Yu-Gi-Oh orginal): The former king of Atlantis, this guy was consered the master of the Seal of Orichacos which is one purely evil force. His objection was to rasie leviathan, destroy the world, and restart it. He was also the closest to beating the hero out of all the villians in this seris.

3. N: He needs no introduction and what can I say? He's more anti-hero then anything because he belives he's doing the right thing but going about it all wrong.

2. Ghetisis: again no intro needed here, he's manipultive, crazy, nuts...and quite powerful. But we all know that right? O yeah...and he attemps to KILL the main charater!

1. President Snow (The Hunger Games): and now for the number 1 villian...I give thee....President Snow! This guy is really, rightdown to the core evil. From start to finish of The Hunger Games, he's in control most of the time. I mean, he's using these games to keep his 12 districs in like but killing kids in them...how can someone do that...? He has so much blood on his hands it's no wonder he reaks of it. I'm glad he gets killed in book 3.

Honorible mentions: Hatis (disney), The Dark Signers (Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's), Paradox (Yu-Gi-Oh: bonds beyond time: movie), Goivanni (pokemon) and Scar (disney)
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Norman Stansfield from Leon, played by Gary Oldman. One of my favourite villains of all time.

Black 2 FC: Hybrid 1077-8620-9942

Quote Originally Posted by MetalVictini View Post
    The Joker. For reasons mentioned above.

Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI. His actions screw the entire world over. He has no allegiances (working with Gestahl is more of a means to an end.) , doesn't care who he hurts or kills, poisons an entire city just to reduce resistance, and destroys almost the entire world just to become a god. His actions also directly affect each of the party members, including driving Celes to attempt suicide. Overall, I think Kefka made an amazing villain and deserves the praise he gets.

Van Grants from Tales of the Abyss. His actions cause immense psychological harm to Luke, and the fact that he's causing problems for the party all through the game make him a really good villain in my book.
    I agree with all of those and I have one to add as well.

Hazama from Blazblue: Not only has he caused widespread pain and destruction, he has also traumatized and forced a 19 year old girl to become an omnicidal maniac, possessed the protagonist's brother to chop off his arm, burn their home, and kidnap their sister. He's also turned two very good friends against each other, killed the wife of a powerful warrior for teh lulz, and he does this all with a big ****-eating grin on his face. He enjoys all the pain and suffering he causes. Did I mention he used to be an extremely powerful warrior? As a matter of fact, he was one of the Six Heroes, a group of legendary warriors who fought an eldritch abomination that Hazama himself created and caused the deaths of millions. Yeah, there's a reason he's called the biggest Troll in gaming.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Dio Brando
    /thread

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would also say Moriarty is a close second to me.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

This is a tough one because I love a lot of villains
    Hiroto Minaka from Sekirai > He is extremely sadistic and has a major god complex, he makes 108 beings fight each other to the death for his own entertainment.
    Mistleteinn and Ryōta Ijima from Yumekui Merry > Ummmm, what else is there to say about them... they torture and kill because they like it.
    Colress > because I am a fan-girl and I can He is actually a very good villain because he comes across as psychotic and the typical "mad scientist" he will do anything for he research no matter what the consequence (can't wait to see him in the anime)

There are many more but I just have these 3 come to mind ^_^

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

There is one villian far more evil than any other I've ever seen in any media. One who's very name gives the devil himself chillbumps. One who's very existence strikes fear in the hearts of mortal men. One who's gaze is enough to leave the Sun paralyzed in fear. One who's breath destroys every ounce of hope and joy in the atmosphere. That villian is:

Spoiler:- Prepare to have your sanity breached:

Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    There is one villian far more evil than any other I've ever seen in any media. One who's very name gives the devil himself chillbumps. One who's very existence strikes fear in the hearts of mortal men. One who's gaze is enough to leave the Sun paralyzed in fear. One who's breath destroys every ounce of hope and joy in the atmosphere. That villian is:

Spoiler:- Prepare to have your sanity breached:
    I had a feeling that it would be Simeon non-threataning XD

Also I forgot :
    president snow (hunger games)
    The emperor (star wars)
    vandestelka grants (tales of the abyss)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Sylar probably tops it for me, in the first season of Heroes at least. Asides from the whole super-powers thing (quite a thing to sweep under the carpet, I know) there's something awfully mundane and gritty about his killings in comparisons to some of those mentioned here. He's not particularly unbalanced - his victims simply has something he wants and he's willing to commit brutal acts of murder to get it. He doesn't possess a suspension-breaking intellect, doesn't come up with over-the-top schemes to fulfil his masterplan, he's just clever and opportunistic. He's slimy, amoral and asides from his powers, quite ordinary - and that's what's chilling about him. The Joker might be nasty, but the over-the-topness of his crimes and insanity lessens his impact for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Lavos from Chrono Trigger
    Zuko from ATLA
    Would Zuko still count as one at this point? He's basically a hero as far as the story has gone.

Lavos is a good choice, though.

James Moriarty (Or Jim Moriarty) from Sherlock Holmes, or Sebastian Moran from the same media. Both are pretty darn insane and willing to do anything to anyone who stands in their way.

They're also pretty funny and I love James a lot. (People always forget about Moran siggggh)

Scourge from Warriors
    Atlas from Bioshock
    FC: 3239-4598-6259
    IGN: Danielle
    Alpha Sapphire Team

tumblr.|lastfm.

Oh man, the Walrus' role in Fear Itself; some pretty hectic stuff.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Master Xehanort from the Kingdom Hearts series! Honestly, He's a devlish reincarnation of the classic Mad Doctor & everything about him is pure Evil!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Bane from Batman.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

This is also hard for me to think but I do agree about the Joker.
    Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty is the best Disney villain.
    Another fun villain is Ms. Trunchbull from Matilda. Her actress does a great job making her both threatening and funny XD.
    Can't decide on an anime/video game villain though..
    SailorPika has returned.

Member of the NEW Team Rocket Club!

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    Bane from Batman.
    See, to me, Bane isn't a great villain. In the context of the comics I've read, he's just a big violent person, he doesn't have truly villainous plans, he just beats people up and that's not what I think of as a great villain. I think Scar from the Lion King is what I think is the perfect template for what I like in a villain. He has no moral restraints, he betrays anybody he hates, he kills his own brother and makes his son think that he did it. He kills thousands of animals by causing a drought due to his abuse of the resources. (this is assumed due to what we see of Pride Rock and the surrounding area). He is a magnificent bastard and he is my favorite thing about the Lion King.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb. I love him >v>;;

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

Handsome Jack from Borderlands, the guy is freaking hilarious!
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Two I don't think many have heard of from a favorite series of mine: Animorphs

Visser Three and Crayak

"What good is it for a man to gain the world, yet forfeit his soul?"

Lets see:

JOKER -Batman
    KEFKA -Final Fantasy VI
    MASTER XEHANORT -Kingdom Hearts
    Prof. James Moriarty -Sherlock Holmes
    The Goat of Chaos or Black King Krazier -Forum Fantasy
    Joshua/Yoshiya Kiryu -The World Ends With You (becomes good)
    The Ocuria -Final Fantasy XII
    Bob -Twin Peaks

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast