Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Best Villain in any media

To me it's the Joker. He's so unpredictable that it's just dangerous for anybody. He's a master at psychologically destroying you before he physically ruins you. He kills for the mere sake of comedy and to him, taking a life will always be funnier than sparing one to him. He's a genius and a master of manipulation.

Gaston
    hades
    medusa from kid icarus
    Ganon
    ridley

all noteworthy ones, kind hard to choose
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad. Giancarlo Esposito delivered such a spot-on performance and he was such a brilliantly written character. Definitely one of the best TV villains.
    My Author Profile[/Center]

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Type is Ghost, Pokemon are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Spiritomb.
    3DS FC: 3566-1718-0207

Doctor Octopus
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Doctor Octopus
    Care to explain why? I'd personally say that the Venom symbiote is a better villain due to how much pain and destruction it has caused to Peter Parker and those around him.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I really like Giygas from Earthbound, no particular reason. Most of the Batman villains are pretty cool as well.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I'd say Mephiles the Dark from Sonic '06. If you played that game and got to know his character, you'll see that he's vile, incredibly ruthless, and boldly goes where no evil Sonic villain has gone before. He is considered to be the ultimate villain in the Sonic the Hedgehog series due to the fact that he actually killed Sonic, is evil incarnate (some say he makes Ganondorf, Giygas, and Satan look like newborn kittens), and nearly succeeded in his agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Petyr Baelish is my favourite.
    Him and Varys know how to play the game.

You'll definitely know what I'm talking about if you've read all 5 books.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Freddy Krueger is the top one. No doubt about it.

Ghetsis was definitely a great villain. He was the kind that you love to hate. Bowser is another one you can never forget. I would have included N, but he is too much of an anti-villain and not a real evil villain.

Sauron was cool enough, but I really was amazed by Morgoth, the master of Sauron and the original Dark Lord of Middle-earth. He built a fortress the size of all of Gondor. Also getting credit is the great spider Ungoliant, who helped him destroy the Two Trees of Valinor and all the light in the world. (Ungoliant is also Shelob's mom.) But my favorite Middle-earth villain is Feanor, the crafty and arrogant leader of the Noldor Elves. He was a great villain protagonist.

Not to mention the spoiled brat villains. Angelica from Rugrats, Montana Max, Darla Dimple...plenty of interesting ones.

And there's plenty of great villainesses too. Jadis the White Witch was awesome. Don't just see the movie - read the books, including the prequel which explains her origins as an empress of another world. She managed to obliterate HER ENTIRE PLANET with just one word! I also liked Natla from Tomb Raider. She is much like the White Witch, able to destroy a civilization (in her case Atlantis) and capable of creating monsters. Precious' mom in the movie Precious is another one, as well as Joan Crawford from Mommie Dearest (who was a real person). Both are the image of a horrible parent. Regina George also sticks out in my mind - the snooty popular girl from Mean Girls was creepy without any sort of weapon or powers.

And don't forget the best villainess IMO, Maleficent. The most evil of the Disney villains, she calls on the powers of hell to prevent Prince Philip from rescuing Aurora. Plus she's in Kingdom Hearts. Actually, nearly all of Disney's villains are memorable. Other cool villains include the Queen from Snow White, Lady Tremaine, Ursula, Frollo, Jafar, Gaston, and Queen Narissa.

For some reason, Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid is a favorite of mine, even though he's kinda cliche considering the time period the movie came out. He's actually the star of all my Karate Kid fanfics. His looks alone inspire characters in my original stories.

And of course, all the Powerpuff Girls villains. Mojo Jojo, HIM (my personal fave), Fuzzy, the Gangreen Gang, Princess (also a spoiled brat - emphasis on brat), Sedusa, and all the rest.
    Last edited by lollygag; 26th January 2013 at 2:28 AM.

Mola Ram (Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom)
    Col. Hans Landa (Inglorious Basterds)
    Elle Driver (Kill Bill)
    Mitsuko Soma (Battle Royale)
    Captain Vidal (Pan's Laberynth)
    Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I love Regina from Once Upon A Time, she has a dynamic character I think, stuck between good and bad XD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234