Thread: Worst Designed Pokemon of 5th Gen?

Default Worst Designed Pokemon of 5th Gen?

I have to say Gothita. This is a pokemon game, not some fasiongirl trying to be a punk for Halloween.

Also the doubling/tripling is getting old. They were too uncreative to give ice-cream a cool*looking evolution, so they just tripled it. Same with Solosis, Deino, etc.

Speaking about Deino-Zweilous, it's really disgusting to me. A poor excuse for a dinosaur pokemon.

Everyone hates Trubbish, but I think it's kind of cute.

Elgyem and Beeheeyam look really weird, but they're supposed to be.

And the legendaries. It seems they just have a lot of complicated body features, but nothing really memorable. Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus in particular look like wigged men with tails.

So what is your opinions?
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/tahegy.png[/IMG]

The New Generation

I'd have to say Ducklett. Just very plain and boring. I guess the same goes to Swanna.
    3ds friend code 0748-2232-4857

Hmm, Stunfisk, its a ROAD KILL FISH it makes NO sense!!

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Cryogonal - ITS A GIANT SNOWFLAKE.

... Landorus - In my opinion it just makes no sense for a man with land powers to fly on a cloud. I kinda like tornadus and thunderus, but landorus' tail has nothing t do with land/earth while thunderus' and tornadus' tails make sense then just being a giant hammer-like weapon XD

Landorus, Tornadus, and Thundurus for sure. Palette-swapped old men on clouds? LAME!

Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

Honestly, the only Gen 5 Pokemon I don't really like are the elemental monkeys, and their evolutions. Everything else looks fine to me.

I know this might be obvious but Garbodor has to be one, a giant pile of junk has to be one of the most unimaginative things I've come across in Pokemon.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Hydreigon. He is short, fat, has weird leg growths and is just awkward looking to me. Even the color scheme is bad, and the Incredible Hulk themed shiny version just makes everything worse. His first 2 evolutions aren't that bad, but the short, fat body with the weird legs just ruins what is suppose to be a ferocious dragon, especially when you compare him to Haxorus.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Patrat-- Its design is only okay.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Since we're talking about design, the worst one for me is definitely Boldore.

.: It's time... | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookey-man View Post
    Speaking about Deino-Zweilous, it's really disgusting to me. A poor excuse for a dinosaur pokemon.
    it's not even a dinosaur to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Hmm, Stunfisk, its a ROAD KILL FISH it makes NO sense!!
    apparently it is based on a flounder, which is an actual type of fish you can see in real life. And yes, flounders are flat.

as for me.....

I don't think there's any design I dislike, apart from Lilligant's feet. Why can't it be a normal single pair of foot

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I hate Audino's design.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I know this might be obvious but Garbodor has to be one, a giant pile of junk has to be one of the most unimaginative things I've come across in Pokemon.
    Grimer is literally a big pile of sludge that evolves into an even bigger pile of sludge. I've never understood why this gets overlooked while Garbodor gets slammed for the design. I've always liked him because he completes the pollution Trifecta; Muk is liquid pollution, Weezing is air pollution, and Garbodor is solid pollution.

That aside though, nothing in the 5th generation really rubs me the wrong way. I mean, sure. I'm not overly fond of things like Seismitoad and Simipour, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they're poorly designed.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

5th Gen had some really weird designs in my opinion, not as bad as 4th Gen though. There's quite a few Pokémon that look really weird to me, but most of them are totally ok. The only one I don't like design wise is probably Watchog. Patrat probably too. I wouldn't have a problem with them normally but man... those eyes! I can't stand them.

The rest in Gen 5 looks pretty okay and some are really cool, too. I'm just a bit disappointed with Hydreigon, it looks cool but man.. it could have been so much more! Slap some cool feet on it, make it a bit bigger or something.

Setting up a thread to talk badly about other Pokemon isn't not necessary.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!