Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokemon B/W boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Ansem1013 View Post
    This happens every generation though . . .
    Not to the same degree as 5th gen, at least half the new Pokemon resemble older ones in some way, and some are just outright clones. Which really cheapens the whole "fresh start" feel that BW1 was striving for. Who cares that you don't see Zubat and Geodude in every cave when Woobat and Roggenrola take their place? I felt like many of the Pokemon needed to be a lot more unique for the idea to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I guess it's really the lack of exploration and puzzles in many areas.

I miss traversing long winded paths only to get to a dead end and then I have to head a long way back to the fork like Rock Tunnel;
    Or raiding villainous headquarters filled with rooms, floors, buttons, and warps like Silph Co./Celadon Game Corner;

I know BW2 had puzzling areas like the Castelia Sewers and Route 23, but there could've been more.
    This is another reason I hated BW, the regional design was too simplistic. Pokemon games need to have a sense of adventure, and there's no adventure in taking what is basically one long road from start to finish with barely any optional paths or alternate routes to get there. I want to be able to have plenty of options for exploring the region. I want areas that have plenty of twists and turns in them. I want areas with depth to them. BW doesn't really do any of that for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I like the game but i think unova is quite small and have short things to do after completing the game

3DS Friend Code: 3497 0264 4586

My safari pokemons are, Phanphy, Dugtrio and Diggersby
    White FC: 1206 6048 5688

I love Legit shinys, have a lot, trade shiny for shiny, only legit, pm me if you got a propose

That's strange...
    I felt this way about Generation IV,
    but Generation V restored my love in Pokemon.
    There have some balance issue between the main game and the post game, because the game is too short,
    but N is an awesome character, and the ending was really epic.

So, an incomplete game, probably, but still a great one.

And, BW2 corrected all these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by shytende View Post
    That's strange...
    I felt this way about Generation IV,
    but Generation V restored my love in Pokemon.
    There have some balance issue between the main game and the post game, because the game is too short,
    but N is an awesome character, and the ending was really epic.

So, an incomplete game, probably, but still a great one.

And, BW2 corrected all these issues.
    What exactly do you think BW2 "corrected"? Because I'm not really seeing it, most of the major issues that BW1 had were virtually untouched in BW2. The region is still kind of short in BW2, aside from the stretch from Lentimas to Opelucid everything is still as small and clustered as ever with the 2nd through the 6th gyms all being one measly city apart, the only significant difference in terms of length is that BW2 has many more post game areas than BW1, which isn't really much help. BW2 didn't really correct anything, it added on some bells and whistles to BW1 but still shares many of the same issues BW1 had, and adds a few of its own as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234