Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice is back

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...tice-(Cartoon)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ustice-is-back

What you should probably do is PM a mod and request the second of those threads be permitted for posting again, since discussion of the show was actually reasonably continuous and coherent until the show went on hiatus.
    Alright will do, sorry about this. Couldn't find any thing on it, thought it was odd we didn't have a thread for the series yetXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Did anyone watch today's episode? It was intense.

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Last edited by SmartD; 5th January 2013 at 7:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Did anyone watch today's episode? It was intense.

Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Wait, what? I saw that episode a while back.
        Spoiler:
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Wait, what? I saw that episode a while back.
        Spoiler:
    That's because it's been available on iTunes since way back in October. However it never aired on TV until today.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    That's because it's been available on iTunes since way back in October. However it never aired on TV until today.
    Actually I saw it on youtube but.....yeah.....
    I didn't think it would be on there before it even aired...
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Yeah that episode was already on the web before it's actual airdate. For us that saw it, the new episodes begin next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Yeah that episode was already on the web before it's actual airdate. For us that saw it, the new episodes begin next week.
    By new episodes, do you mean the rest of season 2?
    #AlphaSapphire

CN has screwed this up for me. Just like they did Batman The Brave and the Bold for me. Airing episodes out of order. Dropping the episodes suddenly. DC has given CN great shows and they have managed to just screw it all up.

I watched all of Season 1, and I started with Season 2, I remember being so confused at the start of that season. I swore I thought I missed an episode or two, but I finally caught up with it.
    I heard that DC may be coming out with a new JLA animated series. I think it'd be great if they created that series stemming from the members they show in YJ.

When I have watched the show, I thought it really did justice (no pun intended) to the true comic book fans and it has showcased so many different villains and heroes, personally I just fanboy out when I see stuff like that.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    CN has screwed this up for me. Just like they did Batman The Brave and the Bold for me. Airing episodes out of order. Dropping the episodes suddenly. DC has given CN great shows and they have managed to just screw it all up.

I watched all of Season 1, and I started with Season 2, I remember being so confused at the start of that season. I swore I thought I missed an episode or two, but I finally caught up with it.
    I heard that DC may be coming out with a new JLA animated series. I think it'd be great if they created that series stemming from the members they show in YJ.

When I have watched the show, I thought it really did justice (no pun intended) to the true comic book fans and it has showcased so many different villains and heroes, personally I just fanboy out when I see stuff like that.
    Yeah, I thought I missed something too.
    But I read an article saying that the new video game is going to help bridge the gap.
    #AlphaSapphire

CN seems to be trying really hard to sabotage any non-action show. I made a thread a month ago about it returning then suddenly they pulled it from the line up without telling anyone. The anger they produced from the fans exploded.
    I really don't have high hopes for more seasons of GL or YJ after this but somehow they seem to still get very good ratings and sell well on itunes where they hit the top ten in sales. Maybe CN will wise up about how they should treat these shows.
    Anyways I saw this episode already thanks to itunes I just can't wait too see the aftermath of everything hitting the fan.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Young Justice is my fave show on CN and in my opinion DC Nation is the best thing CN has going for it right now. I want a season 3 of Young Justice but I'm not expecting one given how they are treating the show. It's a shame. It's the only show where my inner child comes out to have fun on CN. Hopefully the network will realize the fans of the show want more of it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I was pretty much done with them after they completely FUBARed Batman The Brave and The Bold. It's even worse with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated.

Oh you have continuity? You aren't just a one and done story?
    You actually have to see previous episodes to understand what is going on?
    Sorry we at CN really don't care about that.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

We heard you when you made the same post this morning. We get it: you're personally offended that a network that doesn't know you exist makes scheduling decisions you don't like.

Is there any irony to you going on these tirades now that the show has actually resumed airing?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I love the show..can't wait for the new episodes coming out next week

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Elliot View Post
    I was pretty much done with them after they completely FUBARed Batman The Brave and The Bold. It's even worse with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated.

Oh you have continuity? You aren't just a one and done story?
    You actually have to see previous episodes to understand what is going on?
    Sorry we at CN really don't care about that.
    Both Nick and CN really seem to be trying to mess up things here. Airing Spongebob ten times a day? Whenever they get a new show that can't compare to Spongebob they trash it, Penguins of Madgascar got number 2 ratings yet cuz it wasn't it making as much they decided to not air it as much, if we are lucky will get any new episodes of that show and were not even sure if they'll actually air them or not cuz they keep changing the schedule on us at the last second for a repeat of Spongebob Bleh, really starting to hate that show.

I wish Cartoon Network would trash all those live action shows they have, whats the point in calling it Cartoon Network these days? Do those shows even have good ratings? Yes, its true what you say about the New Scooby-Doo show, it takes even longer for us to get new episodes of that series than Young Justice and that says some thing. Sad part is, the new Scooby-Doo series ended already and its only on the second season. I swear, Cartoon Network just hates darker/action shows these days.

Wonder if they'll let Nightwing still be the leader on the team after they find out all this information? From the preview, kind of looks like they will.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Wonder if they'll let Nightwing still be the leader on the team after they find out all this information? From the preview, kind of looks like they will.
    It doesn't much look like M'gann is in any shape to tell the others what she's learned, though the previews tell us that Superboy finds out eventually.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It doesn't much look like M'gann is in any shape to tell the others what she's learned, though the previews tell us that Superboy finds out eventually.
    M'gann probably tells him as a way to earn his trust back. (Idk, brain fart)
    #AlphaSapphire

So "Cornered" aired yesterday, a meta-gene is the ability to develop superpowers and we a scene with Virgil's electricity. Blue Beetle also confesses that he will lead to the world's demise.

Anyone who's watched Static Shock already knows in basic terms what a meta-gene is. That being said, I can't wait until Virgil becomes a part of the team. The Reach are pretty crafty.

Hm, Static shock, I thought his universe was deader than a door knob.

Just fyi I know I closed the old thread for it being bumped and didn't realize that there was a request to merge the two topics. I don't see it as unreasonable so I merged them due to the old one having good discussion. So if it looks funny, I did the best I could lol.

Carry on.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soaring Pikachu View Post
    Hm, Static shock, I thought his universe was deader than a door knob.
    Static's been used sparingly but consistently in both mediums over the last decade or so. That they'd eventually have him show up here was somewhat inevitable, particularly with them already using Icon and Rocket.

-----
    Words to|live by

Man I have to play catch up thanks to CN's stupidity. Glad that the season has started up again. Hopefully that means we can finish without another interruption. Now on to watching the last 2 weeks of episodes I have missed.

....i cant see it until it gets online XD

curse not having CN.
    #AlphaSapphire

Pretty much came when I saw Virgil in last week's episode.

That pretty much made the show for me.
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast