Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VIZ will release the Ruby & Sapphire arc!!!

Exclamation VIZ will release the Ruby & Sapphire arc!!!

VIZ is going to release the Ruby & Sapphire arc!!! YEAAAH!!!

Vol. 15 VIZ cover: http://www.urban-collector.com/pokem...jan131338.html

Vol. 15: store.viz.com & Amazon.com
    Vol. 16: store.viz.com & Amazon.com
    Vol. 17: store.viz.com & Amazon.com

Pokémon Adventures: HeartGold & SoulSilver, Vol. 1: store.viz.com & Amazon.com

Pokémon Adventures: Black and White, Vol. 1: store.viz.com & Amazon.com

BW Mini Volume 9: store.viz.com & Amazon.com
    BW Mini Volume 10: store.viz.com & Amazon.com
    BW Mini Volume 11: store.viz.com & Amazon.com

If VIZ's sales are good enough maybe they'll also publish the FireRed & LeafGreen and Emerald arcs? I'm going to buy these and support the future releases.

EDIT:
    Apparently SmartD already posted about this here, but for now I won't delete this thread. If it turns out to be unnecessary I might delete it.

Credit to:
    SmartD at http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....7#post15508857
    DaAuraWolf at http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....5#post15511785
    ElecricBassClef at http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....5#post15511785

The first Serebii Forums thread: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread....release-thread
    Bulbagarden Forums thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f275/viz...ntures-140206/
    The PokéCommunity thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7458818
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manga Reader X; 28th December 2012 at 7:02 PM.

inb4 someone uses this as "evidence" for RS remakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Oh man! I was too late! Was gonna say inb4 gen3 remake hater posts.
    Anyways, looking forward to this.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by HRRlion View Post
    Oh man! I was too late! Was gonna say inb4 gen3 remake hater posts.
    Anyways, looking forward to this.
    For the record, I'm not a "hater". I'd love to see more of Hoenn (although I'd prefer a BW2 style sequel), but I was poking fun at the fans that love to use every single remotely Hoenn related reference as evidence of RS remakes. It's quite pathetic, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This is the first I'm hearing of this. I'm so glad that Viz has seen the light and has decided to make things right. Are they going to reprint the final chapter of GSC or are they going to start with RS and are keeping the cover for Vol. 15 as-is for financial reasons?

What else is new.
    Considering that the OP acknowledges the other thread's existence and links to it, I can ask you that same question.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    This is the first I'm hearing of this. I'm so glad that Viz has seen the light and has decided to make things right. Are they going to reprint the final chapter of GSC or are they going to start with RS and are keeping the cover for Vol. 15 as-is for financial reasons?

Considering that the OP acknowledges the other thread's existence and links to it, I can ask you that same question.
    I read somewhere (can't remember where) that Viz is gonna stick with starting Volume 15 with RS chapter. So yeah I doubt they're gonna reprint the last chapter.

And yup, that attitude of Lolipiece is exactly what made him the laughingstock of *a certain site that I can't mention here* the last few days. XD

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I know about that VIZ added a description for vol. 16 on VIZ Kids like three weeks ago. What I'm talking about is the moment when fans found out that the RS arc was posted on Amazon, which was total confirmation and was posted on December 25th, 2012. I think that's recent enough to be called news.
    And as you might notice there are a lot of people who are finding this out for the first time via this thread, because a thread named "VIZ will release the Ruby & Sapphire arc!!!" gets more peoples' attention than a thread named "Upcoming Manga release thread".

Will finally i can read the RS arc. Although i don't understand because VIZ launches various arcs and will do not in the same order of Japan and Singapour.
    -Sorry for my bad english!

I never saw a reason to doubt they would.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Shianzen View Post
    Will finally i can read the RS arc. Although i don't understand because VIZ launches various arcs and will do not in the same order of Japan and Singapour.
    And Taiwan, who is the volume after Japan, with Singapore and South Korea the same.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 29th December 2012 at 2:44 PM.

Last edited by matt0044; 29th December 2012 at 3:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    For the record, I'm not a "hater". I'd love to see more of Hoenn (although I'd prefer a BW2 style sequel), but I was poking fun at the fans that love to use every single remotely Hoenn related reference as evidence of RS remakes. It's quite pathetic, really.
    Oh apologies then.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    And it is just as annoying as a great deal of Johto fans doing the exact same thing before HGSS was announced. Though they were hardly called out on it.

Anyway this is fantastic news, Ruby is my favourite Pokespecial character so yeah. Just wish he and Sapphire had been the stars of the Emerald arc as well, but alas.

Freaking AWESOME! I can't wait! Lolipiece, I know this is in the upcoming manga thread, but I'm still glad Manga Reader X posted it. I wouldn't have known otherwise. XP
    I'm looking to boost my Join Avenue. I'm offering free Starters (Bulbasaur through Oshawott) for Gen V games. Genders, Natures, nicknames and Pokerus are all requestable. I can also guarantee one perfect IV if you want a specific Nature, and two if you don't. All are legitimate (non-hacked, non-RNG and non-cloned). Please keep requests reasonable; I'm happy to trade you two or three Starters in one session, but anything more and I'll generally ask you to wait until the next day. PM me if you're interested, and I'll usually get back to you within 24 hours.

Pokemon White 2 FC: 1336 0839 8807

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Arceus!!! the one true god

This is very good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This is very good news!
    "Good" doesn't cut it.

I think an announcement would be good on serebii's main page not many people know about this

Quote Originally Posted by Lordcacnea View Post
    And it is just as annoying as a great deal of Johto fans doing the exact same thing before HGSS was announced. Though they were hardly called out on it.
    ...because it wasn't established as a pattern yet. Neither the remake releasing nor the actual predicting...It was still "Cool" back then? lol I dunno, but now that it's established that game freak doesn't mind doing it, and we've gotten two gens of it...
    Its become old and annoying? ._...

I never got why speculation is that annoying >3>...Maybe its because I get more irritated at rudeness rather then stupidity, but whatever.

In anycase, I'm LOVING this...because I haven't read the RSE chapter in a couple years. :O...and one of my favorite scenes were in it! (you know ruby saw your measurements in your sleep <3...)

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

It was just a matter of time before they made it official.

Thank the lord.
    "It's not who I am inside, but what I do that defines me."- Batman. Started by GreatGonzales

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...because it wasn't established as a pattern yet. Neither the remake releasing nor the actual predicting...It was still "Cool" back then? lol I dunno, but now that it's established that game freak doesn't mind doing it, and we've gotten two gens of it...
    Its become old and annoying? ._...

I never got why speculation is that annoying >3>...Maybe its because I get more irritated at rudeness rather then stupidity, but whatever.

In anycase, I'm LOVING this...because I haven't read the RSE chapter in a couple years. :O...and one of my favorite scenes were in it! (you know ruby saw your measurements in your sleep <3...)
    When did he do that? o.o

So... how do you think certain scenes will be handled? You know, the ones...

I don't remember said scene but Im assuming when it comes to nudity sex jokes the same way as the electric tale of pikachu

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast