Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where does Pokémon stand as your favorite anime?

The new Beyblade is starting to grab my attention over Pokemon right now. I hope it starts to bring my attention back in the nest series because I used to love Pokemon more than I have been lately.

My ideal battle ever!

Pokemon still ranks up top in my small anime list (Ouran High School Host Club, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Steins;Gate). XD It may not have a solid plot but I don't expect it to. I still like it either way.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Right below Digimon for my all time favorite - are you sensing a theme? With each new reincarnation, a silly part of me hopes Pokemon will suddenly have some depth. Regardless, I still find myself coming back.

Not the best by no means, but I still watch it today. I rarely watch any current anime right now.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Pokemon is pretty high in my favorite anime list. It's after Naruto, Bleach, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

It's my favourite, the Pokemon anime means a lot to me. Sure, I don't really like the newer sagas, and of course it's badly written, but still... I enjoy OS, Chronicles and some of the movies so much. I never really lost interest.

For me Pokemon is my number 1 anime always!! Follow by Naruto
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

Its in the top because its the only anime that I watch regularly, sometimes I watch old episodes again for memory's sake :')
    *****BURNING PASSION*****

My number 1. I love the anime very much. Action,Drama,Lesson learning... What else could I want?
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Pokemon has always been high on my list of cartoons since I first saw it (back in 1998) - along the way I have seen lots of cartoons and anime, but none compare to Pokemon, its always been my #1 show. Once Black and White era started, I couldn't watch any other cartoon for a while.

When ever I'm eating, or cleaning my room - I'm always watching Pokemon!! All my merchandise is around the computer area, all my extra money goes to buying more Pokemon merchandise. You could say I'm addicted to Pokemon.

If I were to rank the generations in order I enjoy watching them:
    01 - Unova <-- my top 10 favorite episodes and top 25 favorite Pokemon are all from this era
    02 - Sinnoh
    03 - Kanto
    04 - Hoenn
    05 - Johto <-- too many fillers, and 2nd gen. had least number of Pokemon I liked.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

Thumbs up

Pokemon is one my favs of all time!!
    Top 3 with avatar
    And the legend of korra

I grew up watching this and Dragonball Z.
    Nothing can replace these two.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I have enjoyed Pokemon from the very beginning, and now my three sons and I hang out and watch newer episodes as they're released on CN. I wouldn't say it's my favorite ever, but Pokemon definitely has a permanent place in my heart.
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

It's not even in my favorites, close though.

#1, but then again, Pokémon is the only anime I do watch at all
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Pokemon is still my top, cuz I rarely watch lots of other animes. I know started YuGiOh, and I like it. Yet Pokemon is better.
    <no sig>

Pokemon is in my Top 5 favorite animes, probably at number 2 behind DragonBall Z. 3, 4, and 5 go to Avatar: The Last Airbender, Yugioh original and 5Ds series, and YuYu Hakusho

the only anime ive ever reallly gotten were trigun, dbz, and cowboy beebop (f*** yeah!) I also checked out a little bit of HotD and Witchblade, just cause boobs are awesome. movies, however, are another story. Saw darkrais movie, and enjoyed it. when my computer starts working again, i plan on checking out more, maybe return-o-mewtwo. princess mononoke is among my all-time favorite movies at all.

I know this opinion wont net me many friends around here, but... (i dont really like anime that much, american cartoons are better.)

AH!!!! NO! stop it! what are you hacking off? is it my torso? it is! my precious, precious, torso!
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

Yes since the only other anime that I watch is Sailor Moon

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Original Series: #1
    Best Wishes: Somewhere between #7 and #18
    The rest: Much lower, but not the absolute worst.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Number one, top of the list, at the top of the ladder, on the roof
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

I have been watching Pokémon, but it's low on my animé list. I watch Dragon Ball Z (Kai) and the early Naruto stuff on Toonami. I also watch the Legend of Korra. That's an animé, right? :P
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Because it's the only anime I watch. Also my favourite.

I have not watched TV for over three months, but Pokemon is my favourite anime.

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Here's my exact ranking:

Yu Yu Hakusho > Rurouni Kenshin (at a close second) = Pokemon (Indigo, OI) > Pokemon BW = Cyborg 009 > Pokemon Johto (it's very close to Cyborg 009/Johto) > Pokemon (all others) - depending on the episode, either very close or far apart...but not terrible. Even my most hated episodes would probably be above most other anime.

[Yeah I don't watch much anime...]
    Last edited by Brownie; 18th April 2013 at 5:31 PM.
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345