Thread: Battle Tower Teams (post here if you need help/rating)

Hybrid View

Default Battle Tower Teams (post here if you need help/rating)

Thought I'd post this and see if there was any interest. I've spent quite a bit of time lately at the Battle Tower myself and I'm sure quite a few other people have as well. We already have a thread as to how to Build a Battle Tower Team, but not a thread where people can post their three man BT teams to be rated, or to ask for help/moves/items etc.

So if the point of this thread is to invite people to post their teams/ideas for teams here and we can help rate/suggest improvements to help people reach that elusive 100-win streak that we all want

I'll start by saying that I personally have quite a bit of experience with scouter/sweeper/sweeper, TrickScarf/Set up sweeper/Set up sweeper, and TrickScarf/Set up sweeper/Revenge killer Teams, and would be happy to help anyone who has any questions. Feel free to post I'll check back daily, and if it takes off, i'm sure others will be happy to help

lots-a views but no replies. bumpity-bump?

A thread sticky for that already exists, so no point for a second one. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Building-Guide).

Closed.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.