Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 1009

Thread: The Combatants Cup

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fighting and Rising.
    Posts
    369

    Default

    I haven't seen jirachiuser in a while. I'll try to get it done, so this is an activity post I guess.
    [12:46:24 PM] Garza: yeah yeah
    [12:46:34 PM] Garza: your a tubular troller

    mangoes, peaches, and limes

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    KFT still hasn't been on. Hopefully he gets on today so we can finish this.


    Credit to Extroph

  3. #378

    Default



    how i feel trying to organise a match vs jets

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post


    how i feel trying to organise a match vs jets
    OMG lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo! Cant wait for next round
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Your Team: Scolipedes
    Opponents Name: Chidori User
    Opponents Team: Tequilla Sunrise
    Battle 1: 2-0 Win
    Battle 2: 1-0 Win
    Battle 3: N/A

    First match was clean, second I had to channel Russel Wilson to get the win, GG's Mate.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Jazz Hands has left the tournament. As such, SoulMuse and The Lost Ones invoke Off-Team Substitution Clause C to select a new player. With 7 subs, they were split into one pool of 3, one of 4. SoulMuse selected Pool 2. the choices were:

    DarumakkaImposter
    Dr.Chaos
    Godzilla!
    FrozenPhoenix96

    Godzilla! is now a part of The Lost ones. Carry on. Get these battles done.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Your Team: Scolipedes
    Opponents Name: Chidori User
    Opponents Team: Tequilla Sunrise
    Battle 1: 2-0 Win
    Battle 2: 1-0 Win
    Battle 3: N/A

    First match was clean, second I had to channel Russel Wilson to get the win, GG's Mate.
    Confirming, gg's
    Rainbow:

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    Jazz Hands has left the tournament. As such, SoulMuse and The Lost Ones invoke Off-Team Substitution Clause C to select a new player. With 7 subs, they were split into one pool of 3, one of 4. SoulMuse selected Pool 2. the choices were:

    DarumakkaImposter
    Dr.Chaos
    Godzilla!
    FrozenPhoenix96

    Godzilla! is now a part of The Lost ones. Carry on. Get these battles done.
    So my opponent is Godzilla! now? cool cool, I'll arrange for a battle with him/her then~
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Your Team: Une Equipe de Badass
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Tdoyle18
    Opponent's Team: Aces of Frost
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 2-0 GG
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 2-0 GG
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0 <- haxy last game sorry about that



  10. #385
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Your Team: The ace of frost
    Opponent's Serebii Username: xshayde
    Opponent's Team: Une équipe de Badass
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 1-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0

    fantastic set good luck guys

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  11. #386
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Your Team: The ace of frost
    Opponent's Serebii Username: xshayde
    Opponent's Team: Une équipe de Badass
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 1-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0



    fantastic set good luck guys
    confirmed $

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BurntToast View Post
    Your Team: Une Equipe de Badass
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Tdoyle18
    Opponent's Team: Aces of Frost
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 2-0 GG
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 2-0 GG
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0 <- haxy last game sorry about that
    Confirming

    (Credit goes to Brutaka!)

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Your Team: The Lost Ones
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Rhonder
    Opponent's Team: The Fellowship
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 3-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): w 2-0
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Kei Konguki
    Posts
    411

    Default

    ^ confirmed
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

        Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    24 hours, 28 minutes left in week 4. 7 matches left to do. I hope to see all of them finished.

    11 hours left.
    Last edited by Kingothestone; 25th January 2013 at 7:02 PM.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Lost to M4zz in some pretty intense games. Not bad since I spent more time today vomiting than playing Pokemon.

    first was a 5-0 win, then i lost 0-3 the next two matches.

    curse you M4zz and your miraculous comebacks

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Lost to M4zz in some pretty intense games. Not bad since I spent more time today vomiting than playing Pokemon.

    first was a 5-0 win, then i lost 0-3 the next two matches.

    curse you M4zz and your miraculous comebacks
    Confirming that. Kyurem-B and Breloom have done me well. GGs and hope you feel better soon bh!

    Your Team: The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Blue Harvest
    Opponent's Team: The Golden Eagles
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 5-0[L]
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 3-0[W]
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): 3-0[W]


    Your move Rachi.
    Last edited by M4zz; 25th January 2013 at 8:11 PM.

  18. #393

    Default

    it's 20 mins past the scheduled time and i am still waiting

    activity
    unshakeable

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fighting and Rising.
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Your Team: The Golden Eagles
    Opponent's Serebii Username: AB2
    Opponent's Team: The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 4-5[r]
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): n/a
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): n/a

    I gave him the win, ggs!
    [12:46:24 PM] Garza: yeah yeah
    [12:46:34 PM] Garza: your a tubular troller

    mangoes, peaches, and limes

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Your Team: goo lagoon sharks
    Opponent's Serebii Username: AB2
    Opponent's Team: golden eagles
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score):w 5-4 [r]
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): n/a
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): n/a

    ggs
    Last edited by jirachiuser1; 25th January 2013 at 10:06 PM.

    ~Credits to Extroph~

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jirachiuser1 View Post
    Your Team: goo lagoon sharks
    Opponent's Serebii Username: AB2
    Opponent's Team: golden eagles
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score):w 5-4 [r]
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): n/a
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): n/a
    Good job. We win, no thanks to me. Lol

    Thank you based Turpoo

  22. #397
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Woo badasses, nice job! 4-0 swag


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  23. #398

    Default

    Your Team: The Regal Renegades
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Scorch_The_Breeder_Dude
    Opponent's Team: The Weather Warriors
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): W 6-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): W 6-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):

    ggs
    unshakeable

  24. #399
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude's Avatar
    Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Stark Mountain
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Your Team: The Weather Warriors
    Opponent's Serebii Username: guerrilla radio
    Opponent's Team: The Regal Renegades
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): L 0-6
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): L 0-6

    ^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Emo Cave
    Posts
    459

    Default

    beat TMS 5-0 and 2-0 i don't remember any hax besides me missing a w-o-w game two that ended up not mattering at all so ggs ^^

    i don't want to do that official post thing :c

    Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •