Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 850 of 1009

Thread: The Combatants Cup

  1. #826
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Your Team: goolagoonlandsharks
    Opponent's Serebii Username: trainerchris
    Opponent's Team: Tequila Sunrise
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 3-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): -

    and its done :]

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    6 hours left.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Other World
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    Your Team: goolagoonlandsharks
    Opponent's Serebii Username: trainerchris
    Opponent's Team: Tequila Sunrise
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 3-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): -

    and its done :]
    Confirming.


    Credit to Extroph

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Your Team: Human Scolipedes
    Opponent's Serebii Username: xShayde
    Opponent's Team: Une équipe de Badass
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 2-0
    Then he just kinda left.
    Last edited by Magicmonkey; 2nd March 2013 at 1:05 AM. Reason: checking his team
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  5. #830
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    28

    Default

    yea cuz u haxed the pants off me goof

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xShayde View Post
    yea cuz u haxed the pants off me goof
    then try make up for it in subsequent rounds?
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  7. #832
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    28

    Default

    No I'm extremely furious just take the win pops

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xShayde View Post
    No I'm extremely furious just take the win pops
    They made best 2 out of 3 so you can win if you lose a game to hax, JS.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  9. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    The entire point of doing best of 3 is so that you can recover from one haxy game. Stop crying.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Your Team: Human Scolipedes
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Bendy001
    Opponent's Team: un equipe de badass
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): Win 4-0(?)
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): Lose 5-0(?)
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): Win 1-0

    Bit fuzzy on the first 2 scores, but those are the results

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    And so ends Week 8. Here are the activity/coin flip results of the matches that affected the outcome of the week:
    Legendofsway V. treeckotrainer – Treecko trainer wins by activity.

    SoulMuse V. wolfondiamond – wolfondiamond wins by activity

    the3rdH0kage V. Eranu™/miror – miror was subbed out due to internet difficulties, but had made a solid effort to schedule the battle done. Therefore, to a coin flip we go. the3rdH0kage will be heads, Eranu™ will be tails.
    Flip 1 – Heads. the3rdH0kage leads, 1-0.
    Flip 2 – Tails. Tied, 1-1.
    Flip 3 – Tails. Eranu™ wins, 2-1.

    ptz V. Big Beluga – Both parties made an effort, it never got done. Coin Flip. ptz is heads, Big Beluga will be tails.
    Flip 1 – Tails. Big Beluga leads, 1-0.
    Flip 2 – Tails. Big Beluga wins, 2-0.


    That concludes the important activity/coin flips this week. Matches that were not mentioned did not affect the outcome of the week.

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    The following are the final results of week 7. Details on individual matchups can be found in the Week 7 spoiler in the first post.
    [1] The Lost Ones vs. The Shield [2]

    [0] The Golden Eagles vs. The Regal Renegades [2]

    [2] The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks vs. Tequila Sunrise [0]

    [2] The Fellowship vs. The Aces of Frost [0]

    [0] The Weather Warriors vs. The Hellfire Hydras [2]

    [2] The Human Scolipedes vs. Une équipe de Badass [1]
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I now announce the matchups for Week 9 of The Combatants Cup. A similar list will be found in the first post.

    The Shield vs. The Golden Eagles
    Wolfondiamond V. grassmaster411
    CrystalNinetales V. Dr.Chaos
    Ger9119 V. dewhinifier

    The Lost Ones vs. The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks
    SoulMuse V. Spiderman123
    Godzilla! V. Woebegonenick
    Shadow♠ V. Extroph

    The Regal Renegades vs. The Fellowship
    John Wallrein V. Voice Of The Forest
    Apollo77 V. Ninja Dewott
    Alcatraz V. Tormented

    Tequila Sunrise vs. The Weather Warriors
    Chidoriuser V. The3rdH0kage
    ~Ace V. Scorch_The_Breeder_Dude
    Lunar. V. snivy trainer

    The Aces of Frost vs. The Human Scolipedes
    MasterKojondo V. prohawk
    SkyDriver V. KentuckyFriedTorchic
    TDoyle18 V. Magicmonkey

    The Hellfire Hydras vs. Une équipe de Badass
    miror V. BurntToast
    AnakBae V. xShayde
    Eranu™ V. big beluga

    You have until 12:01 AM GMT -5 on Saturday, March 9th to get your matches done. Best of luck.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    CFL Week 7 will be published shortly. Expect them up by Monday at the latest. Remember that you can change your lineup until the first battle of the week is posted.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be fairer if there was only one coin flip, and the battle results come out 2-1, in favor of who got their coin? For example, let's say that I was going to battle Big Beluga, but we ran out of time. He gets head, I get tails. One coin flip is done, and it lands on heads. Even though it only landed on heads once, he automatically gets 2 wins, and I get 1. This way, both people get rewarded for trying to get the battle done, and only the third win is up to luck.

    Though, since you've been using the coin flip method you've been using for all of the tournament so far, it'd be unfair to start doing this now, but I think that might be a better method in future ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    The entire point of doing best of 3 is so that you can recover from one haxy game. Stop crying.
    And staying calm about hax is an excellent ability to have if you're going to be doing more then one battle in a row. If you're too angry, or have too strong of an emotion of any sort, for that matter, it'll get in the way of your thinking and you'll make worse decisions.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Now that I think about it, wouldn't it be fairer if there was only one coin flip, and the battle results come out 2-1, in favor of who got their coin? For example, let's say that I was going to battle Big Beluga, but we ran out of time. He gets head, I get tails. One coin flip is done, and it lands on heads. Even though it only landed on heads once, he automatically gets 2 wins, and I get 1. This way, both people get rewarded for trying to get the battle done, and only the third win is up to luck.

    Though, since you've been using the coin flip method you've been using for all of the tournament so far, it'd be unfair to start doing this now, but I think that might be a better method in future ones.And staying calm about hax is an excellent ability to have if you're going to be doing more then one battle in a row. If you're too angry, or have too strong of an emotion of any sort, for that matter, it'll get in the way of your thinking and you'll make worse decisions.
    I'm not sure, do overall wins count for anything in this tour?? Because if they don't then your different coinflip method doesn't really improve anything

    Perhaps he was just that annoyed/upset about the hax that he felt that he couldn't do the other matches to his best ability??

  14. #839
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Bendy should be in again kots :P


    RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

    Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37

    Default

    pm'd my opponent.
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686


  16. #841
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Across the Narrow Sea
    Posts
    143

    Default

    vm sent to soul muse

    Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

  17. #842

    Default

    didn't even get a match again


  18. #843
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Your Team: GLLS
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Shadow♠
    Opponent's Team: The Lost Ones
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 5-0 (Two crits that mattered against him :/ )
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 4-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): N/A

    3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

  19. #844
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Your Team: GLLS
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Shadow♠
    Opponent's Team: The Lost Ones
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): 5-0 (Two crits that mattered against him :/ )
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): 4-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): N/A
    Confirming. Crits are evil, should have brought another team game 2.

  20. #845
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Your Team: Human Scolipedes
    Opponent's Serebii Username: MasterKojondo
    Opponent's Team: Aces of Frost
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): Win 1-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): Win 3-0(?)
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):

    1 crit in 2 matches, which was next to useless, does not constitute me winning via hax lol

  21. #846
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Prohawk won 2-0. Not gonna whine about the hax that won both matches. -_-

    @hawk: game one hydro pump miss verse gengar cost me the game, and considering a hp/speed jirachi cant ohko tentacruel with thunder it mattered since you had nothing else to take out croak had the sub not been up. but whatever. Yeah that constitutes a win by hax.
    Last edited by LilPrinnyDood; 3rd March 2013 at 2:45 AM.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  22. #847
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    Prohawk won 2-0. Not gonna whine about the hax that won both matches. -_-

    @hawk: game one hydro pump miss verse gengar cost me the game, and considering a hp/speed jirachi cant ohko tentacruel with thunder it mattered since you had nothing else to take out croak had the sub not been up. but whatever. Yeah that constitutes a win by hax.
    My Gengar had like 10% left, not my fault that you chose to use Hydro Pump when any attack would have killed it

    If you're going to complain about 1 crit, then shouldn't I complain about the Scald burns?? Or how about me not getting any para's with Thunder??

    Not gonna whine about the hax that won both matches. -_-
    Looooooooooooooooooooooolk

  23. #848
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your pocket...
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prohawk View Post
    My Gengar had like 10% left, not my fault that you chose to use Hydro Pump when any attack would have killed it

    If you're going to complain about 1 crit, then shouldn't I complain about the Scald burns?? Or how about me not getting any para's with Thunder??
    the one scald burn of a scizor vs politoed cuz you know bullet punch was gonna ko politoed before it koed it next turn and it would so change me foddering it later, and iirc i didnt get any para with thunder either. and genger had 30% left before you switch it for no reason, and ice beam or hp fire were gonna take out rotom wash lol derp. (scared starmie BTW)

    And btw i started posting mine before you. I didn't realize you weren't going to admit it and try and play it off like it didn't matter.
    Last edited by LilPrinnyDood; 3rd March 2013 at 2:53 AM.

    PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood


    Credit goes to Shadow for the banner


  24. #849
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    163

    Default

    wow, this is entertaining *Fetches fold out garden chair, 3D Glasses and popcorn*

  25. #850
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cher Lloyd is yum
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKojondo View Post
    the one scald burn of a scizor vs politoed cuz you know bullet punch was gonna ko politoed before it koed it next turn and it would so change me foddering it later, and iirc i didnt get any para with thunder either. and genger had 30% left before you switch it for no reason, and ice beam or hp fire were gonna take out rotom wash lol derp. (scared starmie BTW)

    And btw i started posting mine before you. I didn't realize you weren't going to admit it and try and play it off like it didn't matter.
    Erm Scald burn did matter, since without the burn, Scizor could have taken another Scald and hit with a Bug Bite, or Roosted off the damage, so I have no idea how you could think that didn't matter. You actually did get a para hax on my Rotom with Thunder, and Ice Beam from Starmie would have swept Gengar and Rotom, so it's your own bad playing that made you click Hydro Pump instead of the safe Ice Beam.

    I'm not saying I won because of hax, apparently I won because you made the wrong move. You also can't state that my Thunder crit wouldn't have parahaxxed your Tentacruel, in which case I would have won anyway. You're virtually theorymonning hax at that point

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •