Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 1009

Thread: The Combatants Cup

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Predictions

    The Hellfire Hydras vs. The Shield
    Crazy Bolts V. Rairyan
    SneaselFTW V. ger9119
    miror V. CrystalNinetales

    The Aces of Frost vs. Une équipe de Badass
    TDoyle18 V. BurntToast
    GC7 V. xShayde
    The Mysterious Stranger V. Montresor

    Tequila Sunrise vs. The Human Scolipedes
    TrainerChris V. KentuckyFriedTorchic
    Psycho Cut V. magicmonkey
    Chidoriuser V. Sheps

    The Regal Renegades vs. The Weather Warriors
    BLUES. V. the3rdH0kage
    Sietse23 V. Scorch_The_Breeder_Dude
    Jets V. ShowMeTheMankey

    The Lost Ones vs. The Fellowship
    Jazz Hands V. Rhonder
    SoulMuse V. Zachmac
    Legendofsway V. Voice Of The Forest

    The Golden Eagles vs. The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks
    justinjiaxinghu V. Pikachu725
    AB2 V. jirachiuser1 sorry but cloos is too strongf for this game ... .... ....
    Blue Harvest V. M4zz


    All Stars

    Goo Lagoon Land Sharks: jirachiuser1
    Une équipe de Badass: xShayde
    The Fellowship: Tormented
    The Aces of Frost: ElxIceL
    The Golden Eagles: Blue Harvest
    The Shield: Rairyan
    The Human Scolipedes: Magicmonkey
    The Lost Ones: Eliteknight
    Tequila Sunrise: Lunar.
    The Hellfire Hydras: Eranu
    The Weather Warriors: the3rdH0kage
    The Regal Renegades: Alcatraz
    to vote for all stars it has to be sent by pm. :P


    also i send a vote sometime today



    3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 oras ign Chopper , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the Sun Don't Shine
    Posts
    555

    Default

    torny is banned correct

  3. #328
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Good luck Sunrise, make daddy proud.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeTheMankey View Post
    Predictions

    The Hellfire Hydras vs. The Shield
    Crazy Bolts V. Rairyan
    SneaselFTW V. ger9119
    miror V. CrystalNinetales

    The Aces of Frost vs. Une équipe de Badass
    TDoyle18 V. BurntToast
    GC7 V. xShayde
    The Mysterious Stranger V. Montresor

    Tequila Sunrise vs. The Human Scolipedes
    TrainerChris V. KentuckyFriedTorchic
    Psycho Cut V. magicmonkey
    Chidoriuser V. Sheps

    The Regal Renegades vs. The Weather Warriors
    BLUES. V. the3rdH0kage
    Sietse23 V. Scorch_The_Breeder_Dude
    Jets V. ShowMeTheMankey

    The Lost Ones vs. The Fellowship
    Jazz Hands V. Rhonder
    SoulMuse V. Zachmac
    Legendofsway V. Voice Of The Forest

    The Golden Eagles vs. The Goo Lagoon Land Sharks
    justinjiaxinghu V. Pikachu725
    AB2 V. jirachiuser1 sorry but cloos is too strongf for this game ... .... ....
    Blue Harvest V. M4zz


    All Stars

    Goo Lagoon Land Sharks: jirachiuser1
    Une équipe de Badass: xShayde
    The Fellowship: Tormented
    The Aces of Frost: ElxIceL
    The Golden Eagles: Blue Harvest
    The Shield: Rairyan
    The Human Scolipedes: Magicmonkey
    The Lost Ones: Eliteknight
    Tequila Sunrise: Lunar.
    The Hellfire Hydras: Eranu
    The Weather Warriors: the3rdH0kage
    The Regal Renegades: Alcatraz
    Votes must be sent to me via pm. Otherwise they will not be counted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jets View Post
    torny is banned correct
    2 things:
    1. Read the rules
    2, we go by smogon tiers. While torn-t may have the votes to be banned, it's not considered official until a post is made on smogon. When that happens, I will post an announcement here.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    622

    Default

    So Blues messaged me about battling when I was offline, does anybody know if you can get PO on a Kinde Fire?
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Your Team: Hellfire Hydras
    Opponent's Serebii Username: ger9119
    Opponent's Team: shield
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0?
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0
    damn misclick in the last battle cost me. gg


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SneaselFTW View Post
    Your Team: Hellfire Hydras
    Opponent's Serebii Username: ger9119
    Opponent's Team: shield
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score): w 4-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0?
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score): l 1-0
    damn misclick in the last battle cost me. gg
    Confirming GG last one i won 2-0 had Jirachi and Hydrgeion left and 2nd was a 1-0
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D


  8. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    Confirming GG last one i won 2-0 had Jirachi and Hydrgeion left and 2nd was a 1-0
    Go bro go!
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686


  9. #334
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    991

    Default

    I responde to my opponent's VM, we're setting up a time to battle.

    Thank you based Turpoo

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Your Team: The Shield
    Opponent's Serebii Username: Crazy Bolts
    Opponent's Team:The Hellfire Hydras
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score):win 4-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score): win 4-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):



    ggs



    3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 oras ign Chopper , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Your Team:The Fellowship
    Opponent's Serebii Username: LegendofSway
    Opponent's Team:The Lost Ones
    Battle 1 ( w/l/d; score):Win 3-0
    Battle 2 ( w/l/d; score):Win 3-0
    Battle 3 ( w/l/d; score):

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    As of this moment, Tornadus-Therian is hereby banished to ubers in the eyes of the Combatants Cup. It may not be used in any furutre matches.

    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4547630
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    As of this moment, Tornadus-Therian is hereby banished to ubers in the eyes of the Combatants Cup. It may not be used in any furutre matches.

    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4547630
    To Jets: NOW it's banned. XD

    Thank you based Turpoo

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22

    Default

    confirming... i could played better and or paid attentiona little bit more

  15. #340
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    YES Torn -T is banned!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    As of this moment, Tornadus-Therian is hereby banished to ubers in the eyes of the Combatants Cup. It may not be used in any furutre matches.

    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4547630
    Well, that's one less thing to worry about.

    Stupid confusion hax. It gets me every time...
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Where the Sun Don't Shine
    Posts
    555

    Default

    time to achieve

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Those who arrive, survive
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfonDiamond View Post
    Go bro go!
    and a Big Win for Rairyan lets keep winning fellas
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D


  19. #344
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingothestone View Post
    As of this moment, Tornadus-Therian is hereby banished to ubers in the eyes of the Combatants Cup. It may not be used in any furutre matches.

    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4547630
    This makes me wanna go to showdown over PO all the time.

    Should make the tourney more fun for me as well
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  20. #345
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    after 1 day of AllStar Week voting, I have received 21 of the 60 votes. If you haven't voted already, please do so as soon as possible.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    28

    Default

    No response from GC7 yet

  22. #347

    Default

    Jets quit johning and reply to my vm or find me on po okay thankyou bye

  23. #348
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    contacted 3rdhookage several times now.
    js





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,288

    Default

    I have recieved a visitor message from Sietse23 informing me that he will be unable to continue participation in the combatants cup. That being the case, The Regal Renegades utilize Off-Team substitution Clause C. With 7 subs, they were split into a group of 4 and a group of 3. Alcatraz selected group 2. his choices were:
    MasterKojondo
    EonDragonFTW
    Atrocious
    guerrilla radio

    Alcatraz selects guerrilla radio, who will take sietse23's place in the tournament effective immediately.
    Last edited by Kingothestone; 20th January 2013 at 10:53 PM.
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

  25. #350

    Default

    it is time
    unshakeable

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •