Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 516

Thread: Chaos Theory

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    welcome all new membes ill update the post and spreadhseet at 30 posts


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default



    War Team
    Captian:Mcdanger
    Co-captian:

    main war team
    Mcdanger
    meliekpi
    -
    -
    -

    reserve
    -
    -
    -

    Reserves will be rotated in if a main member can not battle, otherwise i will rotate people for wars to make it fair for everyone

    War Team Application
    battle experience:
    Rate your skill:
    timezone:
    highest ladder peak:

    People i notice as strong battlers i will ask to join the war team

    War Record
    0-0
    Honourable Mention
    ~The Original CT made the top 8 in the Victory Cup clan wide Tournament~

    i`ll get userbars and stuff later



  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    nice that this is up, i have no idea how to take over the war post atm so i`ll wait till elite gets on
    also, people who want to be on the war team, fill out this forum
    yes i want to try out for the war team
    battle experience:
    Rate your skill:
    timezone:
    highest ladder peak:

    honestly the ladder means nothing, but it helps give a more accurate judge of your skill for me
    also please try to put in logs of a battle you`ve done if you have one
    battle experience: around 9 months, not that long.
    Rate your skill: 7.8
    timezone: -8
    highest ladder peak: around 1260 - 1310 pts, thanks to hax -.- (PO)
        Spoiler:- log 1:

        Spoiler:- logs 2:



    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalacking View Post
    Name: Jackalacking
    PO Name: Probably JackJack or something like that
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: I'll get back to you on that one
    Which Division: Random Conditions
    Why you want to join: Eh, I have friends here
    Number of SBF Symbols: None
    Battling Experience: eh 7 or 8 /10
    Referrer: EK
    Added, welcome Jack :]



  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    I will be updatign the op and since most of you were former TBC members ill post what rank you are aswell


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Good Luck Everyone! See you around on the battlefield!
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    all accepted


    TDoyle


    MMS


    Irock245


    Jackalacking


    Lavaburst14


    Shadow userbars pending for Eventual Order members


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    under the scarlet sky
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    one guy for the war team -__-
    anak i`ll just catch you on the xat
    irock-elite through you under the bus for the war team so we should set up a time to battle

    how this will go is i want to test several people then release the war team, so its not like, you got the spot then 2 days later some one better replaces you



  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Confidential
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Name: Rairyan
    PO Name: Rairyan
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: none
    Which Division: butterfree
    Why you want to join: same reason many clans have asked me to join :P
    Number of SBF Symbols: 4
    Battling Experience: ...
    Referrer: i forgot i been bugged with pms and vms to join clans :/



    3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    Name: Rairyan
    PO Name: Rairyan
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: none
    Which Division: butterfree
    Why you want to join: same reason many clans have asked me to join :P
    Number of SBF Symbols: 4
    Battling Experience: ...
    Referrer: i forgot i been bugged with pms and vms to join clans :/
    welcome rair you will



    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    Name: Rairyan
    PO Name: Rairyan
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: none
    Which Division: butterfree
    Why you want to join: same reason many clans have asked me to join :P
    Number of SBF Symbols: 4
    Battling Experience: ...
    Referrer: i forgot i been bugged with pms and vms to join clans :/
    Sexy thing, Sexy thing, and how I love you so much. Welcome to Chaos Theory please have a great stay.

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Name: Godzilla!
    PO Name: Godzilla
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: N/A
    Which Division: Eventual Order
    Why you want to join: Cause I love to play Pokemon.
    Number of SBF Symbols: None
    Battling Experience: I'd rate myself a high 7 or 8
    Referrer:
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 30th December 2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    acepted to Aron rank


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Name: Godzilla!
    PO Name: Godzilla
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: N/A
    Which Division: Eventual Order
    Why you want to join: Cause I love to play Pokemon.
    Number of SBF Symbols: None
    Battling Experience: I'd rate myself a high 7 or 8
    Referrer:
    Darling child I feel so honored you pick us.

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In a House, i think? :o
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Name:Kill and Run/Kingdra in a lot of other places
    PO Name:Nice Assets. Pokemon Showdown: NiceAssets
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: 3955 4923 3944
    Which Division:
    Why you want to join: Haven't been in a Pokemon clan since they were alive on Purplesurge, thought it would be fun to be apart of one again.
    Number of SBF Symbols:
    Battling Experience:Been battling for about 6 years, so 7-8.
    Referrer:
    Last edited by kill and run; 30th December 2012 at 9:33 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    accepted if you dont mind ill put u into the Random conditions division


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kill and run View Post
    Name:Kill and Run/Kingdra in a lot of other places
    PO Name:Nice Assets. Pokemon Showdown: NiceAssets
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: 3955 4923 3944
    Which Division:
    Why you want to join: Haven't been in a Pokemon clan since they were alive on Purplesurge, thought it would be fun to be apart of one again.
    Number of SBF Symbols:
    Battling Experience:Been battling for about 6 years, so 7-8.
    Referrer:
    Welcome my darling child I hope I don't scare you but I must say you're sexy child.

    Also please pick division.

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Name:Superwott
    PO Name:Anilson
    Wi-Fi Friend Code:Black - 1635 8455 8963 Black 2 - Will post when I get it
    Which Division:Random Conditions
    Why you want to join:I want to show my epicness and I will show it here.
    Number of SBF Symbols:None.
    Battling Experience:I'd say atleast a 8/10
    Referrer: I got here by myself.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In a House, i think? :o
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Sure thing, i'll be apart of the Butterfly Effect one I guess.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superwott View Post
    Name:Superwott
    PO Name:Anilson
    Wi-Fi Friend Code:Black - 1635 8455 8963 Black 2 - Will post when I get it
    Which Division:Random Conditions
    Why you want to join:I want to show my epicness and I will show it here.
    Number of SBF Symbols:None.
    Battling Experience:I'd say atleast a 8/10
    Referrer: I got here by myself.
    Welcome to my land and in this land we are smexy!!!

    Welcome to the clan!!!!!!

    -00swms


    **Credit to Sworn**

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superwott View Post
    Name:Superwott
    PO Name:Anilson
    Wi-Fi Friend Code:Black - 1635 8455 8963 Black 2 - Will post when I get it
    Which Division:Random Conditions
    Why you want to join:I want to show my epicness and I will show it here.
    Number of SBF Symbols:None.
    Battling Experience:I'd say atleast a 8/10
    Referrer: I got here by myself.
    Welcome to the clan! :]
    here is your rank:



  21. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    How do I put the banner in my signature?

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Name: *Kyurem*
    PO Name: The Original Dragon
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: In signiture
    Which Division: Random Conditions
    Why you want to join: I would like to hone my single battle skills as well as better my double battle skills.
    Number of SBF Symbols: None
    Battling Experience: I have participated in many VGC's around the US and have gotten to the Top 32 (#17) in the 2012 Indianapolis VGC Nationals. I have little competetive single battle skills outside of the games' stories.
    Referrer: Eliteknight


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citadark Isle
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    welcoem Kyurem


    Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

  24. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    Name: *Kyurem*
    PO Name: The Original Dragon
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: In signiture
    Which Division: Random Conditions
    Why you want to join: I would like to hone my single battle skills as well as better my double battle skills.
    Number of SBF Symbols: None
    Battling Experience: I have participated in many VGC's around the US and have gotten to the Top 32 (#17) in the 2012 Indianapolis VGC Nationals. I have little competetive single battle skills outside of the games' stories.
    Referrer: Eliteknight
    Welcome mann, here is your rank:



  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    one guy for the war team -__-
    anak i`ll just catch you on the xat
    irock-elite through you under the bus for the war team so we should set up a time to battle

    how this will go is i want to test several people then release the war team, so its not like, you got the spot then 2 days later some one better replaces you
    lol no you saw my team back in TBC. You knew how bad it was. It's going to be a while before I tryout for war team.
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •