Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Theory

Opponents Username:godzilla
    Opponents Rank:aron of death
    Your Ranks:skarmory
    Win/Loss-Score:1-0
    Any other information:rocks saved my ***, that and some good predictions on his own forry GG
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

i think we need a competitive discussion going on
    has anyone seen the new smogon OU test? their testing keldeo and tornadus therian to see about banning them to uber, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    i think we need a competitive discussion going on
    has anyone seen the new smogon OU test? their testing keldeo and tornadus therian to see about banning them to uber, thoughts?
    cool about tornadus-T but lol at keledo. Scarf Starmie = OHKO +1 DD Mence = OHKO Scarf Terrakion = OHKO, hell even breloom can kill it with bullet seed on the switch if it gets lucky.

In other news, Happy 2013 everybody! (If you're my time)

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. All conflicting sides will hold ceasefires and armistices to take time out to celebrate its coming. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    cool about tornadus-T but lol at keledo. Scarf Starmie = OHKO +1 DD Mence = OHKO Scarf Terrakion = OHKO, hell even breloom can kill it with bullet seed on the switch if it gets lucky.

In other news, Happy 2013 everybody! (If you're my time)
    Scarf Terrakion isn't a threat nor is it a check to Keldeo & Scarf Keldeo can speed tie with it and OHKO it. Scarf Keldeo also OHKO Salamence w/ HP Ice and outspeeds +1 DD Salamence. Scarf Starmie, while rarely used, can be easy to get over with careful predict and can be trapped easily with Scizor or Tyranitar, two of Keldeo most common partners. Starmie itself can be 2HKOed from a HP Ghost from Scarf Keldeo.

On another note, I still don't think it should be banned from OU.
    Last edited by Godzilla!; 1st January 2013 at 11:33 AM.
    Godzilla - King of the Monsters

Might as well apply to be a tutor, itll give me something else to do
    name: Jackalacking
    tier: OU
    timezone: GMT +0 uk and Ireland
    a little about yourself: Eh, I'll take the job seriously and try to help people better their battling skills in anyway I can
    Credits:Magicmochi

Credits:Pkmnfn

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla! View Post
    Scarf Terrakion isn't a threat nor is it a check to Keldeo & Scarf Keldeo can speed tie with it and OHKO it. Scarf Keldeo also OHKO Salamence w/ HP Ice and outspeeds +1 DD Salamence. Scarf Starmie, while rarely used, can be easy to get over with careful predict and can be trapped easily with Scizor or Tyranitar, two of Keldeo most common partners. Starmie itself can be 2HKOed from a HP Ghost from Scarf Keldeo.

On another note, I still don't think it should be banned from OU.
    i believe scarfed starmie also lacks the power to OHKO keldeo, also i dont think keldeo should get teh boot as its narrow movepool make it easy to wall, hwever tornadus is very broken, as he has about 4-5 OU checks and he can just u uturn off them to somethig else

also jack your accerpted as a tutor

I don't mind Tornadus-T getting banned (some weight off my shoulders) but keldeo is pretty manageable.

Also tentacruel stops Tornadus-T cold since they're all special.

Too bad tentacruel can only scald it back and hope no hurricrits happen
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    I don't mind Tornadus-T getting banned (some weight off my shoulders) but keldeo is pretty manageable.

Also tentacruel stops Tornadus-T cold since they're all special.

Too bad tentacruel can only scald it back and hope no hurricrits happen
    My tentacruel runs ice beam, actually. But that's just me and my weird unorthodox sets, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. All conflicting sides will hold ceasefires and armistices to take time out to celebrate its coming. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.

Name:#ItsRick, Rick
    PO Name: #ItsRick
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: Ain't nobody have time for that
    Which Division: Whatever
    Why you want to join: Seems like a well organized clan
    Number of SBF Symbols: 0
    Battling Experience: Lotssss
    Referrer: Only myself

Name: John Wallrein
    PO Name: I use many
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: n/a
    Which Division: Butterfly Effect
    Why you want to join: gettin back into competive and looks lika good spot
    Battling Experience: in the current meta, not much but been around for a while
    Referrer: EK I guess

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by #ImRick View Post
    Name:#ItsRick, Rick
    PO Name: #ItsRick
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: Ain't nobody have time for that
    Which Division: Whatever
    Why you want to join: Seems like a well organized clan
    Battling Experience: Lotssss
    Referrer: Only myself
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    Name: John Wallrein
    PO Name: I use many
    Wi-Fi Friend Code: n/a
    Which Division: Butterfly Effect
    Why you want to join: gettin back into competive and looks lika good spot
    Battling Experience: in the current meta, not much but been around for a while
    Referrer: EK I guess
    Welcome to the clan John.
    and Rick, pick a division or I will drag you to mine :]

Ill go with yours then!!
    Also is xat not working for anyone else?

welcome to the new members im very tired today had a fundraiser last night and my boss (the fundraiser was at my work) still put me to work 4 horus today -_-

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow

Opponents Username:destroyer of Black and White Tokyo(godzilla)
    Opponents Rank:aron of death
    Your Ranks:skarmory
    Win/Loss-Score:2-0
    Any other information:bit of hax but GG

since the clan started after christamas and new years just happened here is my gift 20 clan points for everyone

I would like to sign up for the tutor program please!

Name: *Kyurem*
    Tier: BW2 Singles OU
    Preferred tutor: There's only one -_- lol
    Timezone: GMT -5 It's 7:23 now if that's a better reference.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post
    I would like to sign up for the tutor program please!

Name: *Kyurem*
    Tier: BW2 Singles OU
    Preferred tutor: There's only one -_- lol
    Timezone: GMT -5 It's 7:23 now if that's a better reference.
    ok, i was going to wait on the first round but w/e, tutor application round starts now, ends jan. 8, tutors are
    mcdanger
    jackalackin

current tutees
    kyurem

so what do people think will happen if tornadus therian gets banned? WIll thunderus therian see a rise in usage? a resergence of tornadus i, or will rain fade out a bit?

personally if rain fades out for a bit it woudlnt be too bad i has had its time and now hail should get its turn but i think sand will become prominint
    followed by sun then rain and hail

Quote Originally Posted by mcdanger View Post
    so what do people think will happen if tornadus therian gets banned? WIll thunderus therian see a rise in usage? a resergence of tornadus i, or will rain fade out a bit?
    I doubt rain will fade out, they can still use thunderus, genesect, or keldeo as good sweepers instead. STAB Hurricane was strong, but it was kinda lackluster in its other moves(from what I've seen). Keldeo suits rain sweepers much better, with STAB rain hydro pump with specs.

Also, random question. If you lived in the pokemon universe and went on an adventure(such an original question), what pokemon would you have? Assume legendaries are actually too powerful to catch, and there's no competitive battling because of how hard it would be to find everything you needed. You can pick up to ten pokemon, say final evo's please(unless you don't want it to evolve like pory2)

Here's my ten:
        Spoiler:- ten pogeymanz:
    Last edited by irock245; 2nd January 2013 at 1:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irock245 View Post
    I doubt rain will fade out, they can still use thunderus, genesect, or keldeo as good sweepers instead. STAB Hurricane was strong, but it was kinda lackluster in its other moves(from what I've seen). Keldeo suits rain sweepers much better, with STAB rain hydro pump with specs.
    genesecrt is banned (chew)

spreadsheet updated
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 2nd January 2013 at 1:28 AM.

If Tornadus-T got banned, obviously it will reduce the Rain's offensive prowess by a small amount and its usage rate will also drop (hopefully).
    But I can smell the rise of same ol' Tornadus from UU, since the reason that its in UU is because its Therian form took his spotlight as a "Better,Bulkier, and Faster Hurricane abuser" in OU.

i agree with anak, keldeo and tornadus share amazing syenergy, but it would make it harder for them tho. Rains usage will probably go down, and i feel sun will take the light as it is one of the most powerful weathers and still boost solid abusers, like venusaur for chlorophyll sweepers, and volcarona for powerhouse fires, but its so frail so i maybe wrong, otherwise sand will take the spot again, also elite, as much as i wuld like hail to take the spot of number 1 weather, its not likely

BW2 OU Tournament

HTML Code:
    Username
    PO Name:
    PS Name:
    Timezone:
    Last edited by Eliteknight; 2nd January 2013 at 2:25 AM.

Username:mcdanger
    PO Name:mcdanger
    PS Name:mcdanger
    Timezone:-5/4

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast