Thread: Ash vs. Ghetsis? Hilda and Hilbert?

Question Ash vs. Ghetsis? Hilda and Hilbert?

Cheren is known to appear. And soon Ash will find himself face to face with Ghetsis. Will him fight the Plasma Head, breaking a tradition?
    Maybe in a nice full 6 vs. 6.
    O Ghetsis will appear only with his signature PKMN?
    And Hilbert / Hilda, are just not destined to appear?
    No main character of the games was missed.
    Have your say!

There's threads for these already bro

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...e-N-FIRST-POST
    Like this one
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 29th December 2012 at 6:25 PM.

Ok thanks.

Ash beating Ghetsis with his Unova team would be completely unrealistic and completely spits in the face of what little dignity and logic the anime still has.

The female protagonist is the only likely one to appear. Ash completely replaces the male protagonist every generation

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ash beating Ghetsis with his Unova team would be completely unrealistic and completely spits in the face of what little dignity and logic the anime still has.
    It wouldn't be unrealistic. Ash would just have to evolve all his Pokemon, get good movesets and he'd be good to go

or of course, he can bring a freaking AK47 or an MTAR and shoot that mofo in the face

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    It wouldn't be unrealistic. Ash would just have to evolve all his Pokemon, get good movesets and he'd be good to go

or of course, he can bring a freaking AK47 or an MTAR and shoot that mofo in the face
    As much as I would absolutely love the latter to happen, I doubt Ash even knows how to hold one in the right direction.

That said if Kotetsu's hydreigon can do that much damage he stands no chance vs Ghetsis.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    As much as I would absolutely love the latter to happen, I doubt Ash even knows how to hold one in the right direction.

That said if Kotetsu's hydreigon can do that much damage he stands no chance vs Ghetsis.
    I think with the right Pokemon Ash could beat Ghetsis. Especially if he used reserves. We know Charizard will play a role in the TP conflict so if Ash battled with; Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile, Leavanny, Pignite and Boldore I don't see why he couldn't win

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I think with the right Pokemon Ash could beat Ghetsis. Especially if he used reserves. We know Charizard will play a role in the TP conflict so if Ash battled with; Pikachu, Charizard, Krookodile, Leavanny, Pignite and Boldore I don't see why he couldn't win
    Because if we go by the games he has

Cofagrigus
    Seismotoad
    eelektross
    Bisharp
    Hydreigon
    Bouffalant

Hardly a team that Ash's Unova mons even backed by Charizard could stand up to. Not to mention since this is the anime he might even have genesect.

Team Plasma uses Pokemon that are controlled and powered up by their machine, I doubt Ghetsis has anything too worthwile if he they have to resort to that. He might have that one obligatory signature Poke like Hydreigon but probably not a full team. If they DO have a proper full battle Ash would of course destroy him. Don't you dare underestimate my boys (+2girls:]).
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Is it too far-fetched for me to say Ash could face all the Sages with Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy and Scraggy backed by Charizard, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Primeape, Lapras and Ambipom?
    The latter 6 I was thinking about how N and the Sages all go on about friendships with Pokémon and how trainers don't treat them right. Ash's reasons for releasing the aforementioned 6 were varied and all for the good of them. It would be good for them to come back in Ash's time of need and show N and the Sages the true meaning of friendship and co-operation between trainers and their Pokémon.

What does everyone else think?
    Last edited by crawdauntpro; 30th December 2012 at 12:12 AM.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Your topic questions are kinda all over the place, but battle predictions can always go here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ictions-Thread

As for Hilda/Hilbert, I can adjust the title of this thread to include them.

Of course, the topic TheSirPeras linked to is perfectly fine too.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal