Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Iris

Default Future of Iris

Do you think she'll continue to travel with Ash or become the 8th Gym Leader or even become the next Champion of Unova.

Personally I would love her to stay but her being the new Gym leader is most likely.

Discuss...

Never fear, N is here!

I wouldn't mind her staying with Ash but she'll more then most likely get replaced

She will become the champion 2 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    She will become the champion 2 years later.
    Lol funny thing about that is no one ever ages in this show

that was the joke -.-
    I still think she's gonna get even more pimped out by the end of BW just because she's the writer's favorite.

I think probably she'll end up at the gym so that Ash can get a new female travelling partner for 6th gen. It seems more likely than skipping straight to champion. She'll probably make a cameo later on, though I think she'll still be a gym leader at that point.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by N... View Post
    Do you think she'll continue to travel with Ash or become the 8th Gym Leader or even become the next Champion of Unova.

Personally I would love her to stay but her being the new Gym leader is most likely.

Discuss...
    It's hard to say tbh. I'm going to go ahead and say she will continue to travel with Ash. I have no idea, though.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    that was the joke -.-
    I still think she's gonna get even more pimped out by the end of BW just because she's the writer's favorite.
    There's a reason why she was treated as God in BW2--

It was a Madoka reference.

Steins;Gate refi next pls. It'll be the Choice of Steiner

--

Srsly now I think she'll become 8th Gym Leader. That's obvious so far.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 29th December 2012 at 10:07 PM.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    There's a reason why she was treated as God in BW2--

--

Srsly now I think she'll become 8th Gym Leader. That's obvious so far.
    You're probably right haha. It's funny, because I don't think I can predict Iris' future in the anime that well, despite pretty much correctly guessing most of what has happened in BW so far.
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    And an amazing one. :P

As for me, she'll become a gym leader at the end of BW.

Iris doesn't seem like she would be an intimidating Gym Leader yet. Maybe if Axew at least evolved. She could use another capture too. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Iris doesn't seem like she would be an intimidating Gym Leader yet. Maybe if Axew at least evolved. She could use another capture too. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed
    I find it hilarious how she got a Dragonite in the wild like that, yet her Axew still hasn't evolved. Anime logic for ya, after all. xD.

But seriously, I agree. She deserves a better team IMO and I was glad she got Dragonite.

She could get a Kingdra like Dawn got Togekiss in Sinnoh. Here comes the Princess Salvia of Unova! JK.

She'll call Ash a kid and he will walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    She'll call Ash a kid and he will walk away.
    LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJVw-wmy0vw

;-)

. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed
    And for good reason. the lines useless most of the time since it can't do much out of water.

I don't get why people want to see her with something that's hardly ever gonna get to do anything

No doubt she will be the new Gym Leader.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    And for good reason. the lines useless most of the time since it can't do much out of water.
    Trip's Jellyfish can fly. Your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    Trip's Jellyfish can fly. Your argument is invalid.
    what? what on earth do the two species have to do with each other? its been proven the Horses line is next to useless out of water

I don't get why people want to see her with something that's hardly ever gonna get to do anything
    They can easily have Kingdra "fly" he does have wings and it's not like it's a fish and needs the water to move or breathe.

They can easily have Kingdra "fly" he does have wings and it's not like it's a fish and needs the water to move or breathe.
    it has fins not wings so its not going to "fly"

"Fly" "levitate" same ****

She ain't staying so I don't know why this is being asked. You should have known from the getgo that she was gonna be replaced.

I think Iris is going to become the gym leader of Opelucid City and they'll more likely find Ash another female traveling companion.

I guess we'll see what happens.

3DS FC: 4871-6086-4217
    PokeSpe Club | Secret Base

She'll sadly leave when this generation ends, which is in roughly 8-9 months. The only thing I can do is continue to support Iris for these remaining months, and hope the writers continue giving her development, as well as a great final team.

I'm sort of getting worried because none of the current revealed episodes are focusing on her and she's running out of time. If the next two revealed episodes don't focus on her in a meaningful way, then I'm gonna enter panic mode.

I hope the writers aren't gonna ignore the sidekicks now in favor of Plasma.

It would most likely glide like Cilan's Stunfisk.

For me Iris is being written out of the show after Unova is over with, which I'm perfectly okay with. Though I do think she should get at least one more Dragon, Horsea and evolving into Kingdra would be great since she would have one air Dragon, one Water Dragon, and one land Dragon. Not like it matters since Misty's didn't do ****.

Once Episode N is over.(Hopefully she'll have her third Poke by then) she'll probably get a match against Georgia where she loses then a rematch later and win. Then she'll later on rematch Drayden and win.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 1st January 2013 at 11:12 AM.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast