Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of Iris

I think she'll become the Gym Leader of Opelucid City, then after a few months or years, she'll challenge the Elite 4 and win.

Did she ever say she even wanted to be gym leader?? Just curious.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Did she ever say she even wanted to be gym leader?? Just curious.
    Hasn't made a decision one way or the other yet, but it's pretty obvious what she will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Hasn't made a decision one way or the other yet, but it's pretty obvious what she will do.
    She could always say no a la Ash.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

She's obviously leaving, the question is

How will she leave.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Ooh shey'll leave, Misty was only around longer than normal cuz they didn't have a generation girl at that time from what I heard any ways, ever since than they've never wanted to that again which I think is silly, you know whats even more funny? Each series the girl gets a shorter stay, to me it felt like Dawn's time was shorter than May's/Misty's, sure she got more screen time and was = to Ash but. I for one am glad shey'll be leaving, shes my least favorite of the female bunch and I look forward to it, no offense Iris fan boys AKA Hero whos now not banned again :P

Some ones saying its ok to hate Ash cuz he makes mistakes all the time but doesn't understand or should complain over Iris?? Come on I say!! Since Best Wishes 2 shes been over glorified to the extreme just cuz she was champion in the games, this is just my opinion though.

edit;

I'm sure shey'll get a good ending, most main female main characters do, I'm more worried about Dento if he leaves, look at poor Tracey's ending *Sigh* Well, hopefull he stays so can get a better ending than this.
    Last edited by BlueDragonfangirl; 30th December 2012 at 8:58 AM.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

she will be the gym leader in ther end of gen 5 with fraxure
    and will make cameo in gen 6 with haxorus ( i really hope she become champion when she got cameo but in ther other side idont want it cause every girl who come back always lose to new girl Eg : may and dawn , iris and dawn idont really remember if there any may and misty fight ? )

I wouldn't mind Iris staying, but I think it's likely she'll leave. I totally see her cameoing next series with a Ononokusu though if Kibago evolves into an Ononodo near the end BWN. I wonder how she'll develop and grow more comfy with the idea of being a gym leader until then since she was scared of the idea of being the Souryuu Gym Leader when offered the job before.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 30th December 2012 at 9:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    And not a **** was given about the size of your hard-on for or against Ash. I love Ash myself but I swear, Squirtle_007 was right, Ashliebers make discussion unbearable.
    Dude cool it. That was just uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Dude cool it. That was just uncalled for.
    I didn't mean to sound rude, but purposely baiting unbanned members? Really? She expects for Ash fans not be attacked? Practice what you preach is what I say, even if she's baiting Hero of Ideals, it still seems like a rude thing to do. :/

EDIT:I edited my post.

Now since I've gotten off-topic a bit, um....yeah Iris' leave at the end of BW seems likely.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 30th December 2012 at 9:10 AM.

And not a **** was given about the size of your hard-on for or against Ash. I love Ash myself but I swear, Squirtle_007 was right, Ashliebers make discussion unbearable. Purposely baiting unbanned members, really?

I wouldn't mind Iris staying, but I think it's likely she'll leave. I totally see her cameoing next series with a Ononokusu though if Kibago evolves into an Ononodo near the end BWN. I wonder how she'll develop and grow more comfy with the idea of being a gym leader until then since she was scared of the idea of being the Souryuu Gym Leader when offered the job before.
    LOL Sorry your right, I shouldn't have said that as hes trying his best to stay out of trouble this time, sorry about that. HA I'm the least Ash whatever you called Ash biber fans? At least I don't fire back at people who bash him all the time which is going on a lot these days but whatever. I just don't see her staying, look at her story? Its almost over like May's was at the end of AG, whatever is left open will be saved for her next cameo like Misty in my opinion.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    LOL Sorry your right, I shouldn't have said that as hes trying his best to stay out of trouble this time, sorry about that. HA I'm the least Ash whatever you called Ash biber fans? At least I don't fire back at people who bash him all the time which is going on a lot these days but whatever. I just don't see her staying, look at her story? Its almost over like May's was at the end of AG, whayever is left open will be saved for her next cameo like Misty in my opinion.
    I honestly, wasn't bothered with that. It was more so you baiting Hero of Ideals, I don't know him at all really but it just seemed wrong. Plus this thread isn't about Ash anyway, it's about Iris nor is it a dumping ground for "glorifying" complaints.

Haven't we already had a few threadsabout the "future's of Iris and Cilan"? This is like the 3rd one...

Haven't we already had a few threadsabout the "future's of Iris and Cilan"? This is like the 3rd one...
    Well there was one before but it was merged with this thread here. They were both threads on Cilan's impending fate after BW, but as far as I know this is the only Iris one specifically.

We had one made by Cybercubbed that talked about foreshadowing Iris' future and not Cilan's here.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 30th December 2012 at 9:21 AM.

99% Iris will leave... I hope.. (no offense btw, but she isn't my most favourite character)

I mean, she's been offered a gym leader position! A Dragon type, wonderful, but she only had a Dragonite. I hope by her last episode she would've caught another dragon type, maybe Shelgon or pull a Togekiss with a Gen 6 Dragon? Dragonite seems too much like Togekiss though.

That is if she pulls a BF Ash and is not taking the position, to continue travelling. That I wouldn't really like D:

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Let her catch a Bagon or Trapinch, if they even encounter one during N saga. :P

I honestly, wasn't bothered with that. It was more so you baiting Hero of Ideals, I don't know him at all really but it just seemed wrong. Plus this thread isn't about Ash anyway, it's about Iris nor is it a dumping ground for "glorifying" complaints.
    I don't think I was even talking about Ash till you posted that comment in this threadXD Any ways, I know him well so but yah your right I'll try to respect him from now on. Its about Iris though? People were saying they didn't understand the Iris hate, I was simply giving reasons why some people hate her is all. Like I said before, I do think shey'll be leaving for sure, the next whatever she has left in her story arc will likely be saved for her cameo like what happened with Misty in my opinion.

Let her catch a Bagon or Trapinch, if they even encounter one during N saga. :P
    I would actually prefer if Ash gave her his Gible.

:P

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

That gesture could potentially ruin your preferred Iris ship though. :PPPPPPPPPPP

That being said, I want Ash to keep Gible...at some point he needs to have at least one of every type. Iris with a quirky Bagon would be better IMO.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 30th December 2012 at 9:53 AM.

That gesture could potentially ruin your preferred Iris ship though. :PPPPPPPPPPP

That being said, I want Ash to keep Gible...at some point he needs to have at least one of every type. Iris with a quirky Bagon would be better IMO.
    Well I was just kidding. xD

Hmm, well Bagon could suit her. But I could also see Swablu/Altaria.

....and now, her story begins.

whatever they do with iris in the future, I hope it's good because I can't see Pokemon getting past a 6th genration
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

There's so many trolls in this thread my word. Ash won't give Iris any of his Pokemon...why would he? When he traded Aipom with Dawn it was because she wanted to do contests. When has Gible, Totodile or Snivy ever shown that they want to be trained by Iris or stuck at a Gym for ever.

Alder development involving Benga, then Iris is Champion.
        Spoiler:- Oh No You Di'nt!!:
    Gay, atheist, proud of it.

[img]http://i49.*******.com/9tzn03.png[/img]
    Follow me @JaymiPurdy

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    What is with Gym Leaders and removing stuff.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Iris stays in favor over Cilan; like many have pointed out, she has a long way to go to become a Dragon Master no less. Cilan has it locked up, for what he want's to achieve. He's one rank away from being recognized as a legendary Connoisseur. However, I can imagine we won't see that happen on screen, but off screen when he comes back or something.

So, it would be a nice twist of change to see the female character stay, and the male sidekick departs.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

**** no why would ash give his pokemon away

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast