Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon Resistance

I was feeling quite nauseatic and felt like extreeme acid on my stomache, now i'm feeling better though i almost vomit... the medicine was disgusting but i'm glad that the vomit and nausea are starting to fade.
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Gee, that sounds awful...what did you eat/drink beforehand?
    Y FC: 0516-7504-1357
    IGN: Tech
    Friend Safari (Psychic): Espurr, Gothorita, Abra
    Available times: PST, weekdays (3:00 pm-10:00 pm) and weekends (~12:00 pm-10:00 pm)

I can breed the following for 5 IVs, Hidden Abilities, and/or Egg Moves. PM me if you want some:
    Skrelp, Honedge, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Fletchling

Looking for:
    -IV bred competitive Pokemon I don't have
    -Rare items (evolutionary items/stones, Battle Maison items, Mega Stones)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post
    guys...i coughed blood at school...
    wow when i read this i thought you got tbc gla you don't srsly that decease is awful

and buster yeah my parents can be cool lol

claimed regirock

I was feeling quite nauseatic and felt like extreeme acid on my stomache, now i'm feeling better though i almost vomit... the medicine was disgusting but i'm glad that the vomit and nausea are starting to fade.
    Are you OK today?

I told you all that vodka was a bad idea.....

Lol seriously though sorry to hear that mate, hope youre feeling better.

in case it has not already been told, here is my 3DS fc:
    4940-6210-3331
    "Realism isn't exactly what we're going for here!"
    ~Tackoman657

Probably because of the rules, i got an infraction for posting a coughed blood... but now i'm feeling better.
    But for now we must concentrate on boosting activity, the xat got broken because not everyone was active on it.
    And it's been ages since i last played competitive so we sould have competitive activities, not tournaments but similar to them, dark would you allow me to make them? like Competitive challenges inclan.

Tornado tag-team elimination battles ?

Thanks to Rayquaza The First for the awesome banner~

Probably because of the rules, i got an infraction for posting a coughed blood... but now i'm feeling better.
    But for now we must concentrate on boosting activity, the xat got broken because not everyone was active on it.
    And it's been ages since i last played competitive so we sould have competitive activities, not tournaments but similar to them, dark would you allow me to make them? like Competitive challenges inclan.
    Wolf if you want to go ahead. And guys, the xat and updates will be sorted soon

wow you get infractions for that.

how does that tornado thing tour works?

and deoxys event at 8TH may!!

claimed regirock

If ya want a tornado tournament ask MegaSerperior, she is incharge of tournaments, but these kind of activities are sort of challenges. Starting the first and simple challenge:

Not a Noob!
    This challenge is quite simple and the title may be misleading for those who can't complete it but well this challenge is to slightly boost competitiveness in the clan and help rank up. Those who achieve the challenge will get 20 RC!

Challenge: Beat 5 clan members
    Requirements: The Battle must be standard OU, and the battles must be vs Diferent people, not just the same person 5 times.
    Prize:20 RC

As clan challenge i would say everyone is participating without need of registration, once you complete the challenge send me a Private Message with the people you defeated.

To any of the guild leaders...it's been almost a week since I joined and I'm still waiting to be added to the list of ranks. If I could get added that would be nice, but please take your time if you need to get other things done first. Thanks! (:
    Life throws things at you like a Close Combat to the face. You just gotta Sturdy through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    wow you get infractions for that.
    Ikr man, i got an infraction for simply pointing out that there was no posted link to our chat as it was removed, and we werent told so could not prepare.
    Anyway darkrai i understand your concern, as i said above, ill do it asap.

hey dudes i am proud to show this piece of art lol it is inspired by a song lol

credits for sprites to raxby for collecting

credits for the render to their render on renders-graphiques.fr/

song i was inspired by "imagine dragons - it's time"

srsly great song

claimed regirock

That's epic golem.
    Oh and dark could you send me the link to the xat when it's up, by the way how has the war proposal with The legacy going?

If ya want a tornado tournament ask MegaSerperior, she is incharge of tournaments, but these kind of activities are sort of challenges. Starting the first and simple challenge:

Not a Noob!
    This challenge is quite simple and the title may be misleading for those who can't complete it but well this challenge is to slightly boost competitiveness in the clan and help rank up. Those who achieve the challenge will get 20 RC!

Challenge: Beat 5 clan members
    Requirements: The Battle must be standard OU, and the battles must be vs Diferent people, not just the same person 5 times.
    Prize:20 RC

As clan challenge i would say everyone is participating without need of registration, once you complete the challenge send me a Private Message with the people you defeated.
    Can I participate?
    Last edited by IceSpear; 30th April 2013 at 1:28 AM.

Sounds like a cool challenge! Srry for being kind of inactive school is getting crazy
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

Quote Originally Posted by lake12 View Post
    Can I participate?
    As i said, everyone in the clan may participate, but to claim the points once you beat the challenge you must send me or Dark private message, don't forget to post your wins in the thread under the correct format =P This is to help increase both Activity and competitiveness.

As i said, everyone in the clan may participate, but to claim the points once you beat the challenge you must send me or Dark private message, don't forget to post your wins in the thread under the correct format =P This is to help increase both Activity and competitiveness.
    OK, thanks.

yo people is the new xat allready up and srry for inactivity but school is kinda being annoying

claimed regirock

It's not up yet, but once it's up it's all our responsibility to go to it and keep it active, not to mention we could get several activities done from there. So i say we should be as active on xat as in thread.

Whats the new xat name?
    Come to SerebiiHangout! Where Serebii members can chat, hangout and organize clan wars. http://xat.com/SerebiiHangout

I'm making the new xat now guys, ill edit this when it's done
    EDIT: WE HAVE A NEW XAT! And since i cant link on the page, i have the link in my signature, you can get there by clicking the red "genesis" banner in my sig until i get a proper button made soon. For the sake of activity, please use it as much as possible.
    Speaking of activity, im going to be updating the list soon, and anyone inactive will be shot given 2 weeks to get active, before we start removing people from the list, as activity really needs to be improved by some, not all, but some.
    Also, can whoever has the new leader userbars and the xat bg please pm me them asap, thnx
    Last edited by Darkfire98989; 2nd May 2013 at 6:01 PM.

I have sent them, but the xat BG needs RTF/Golem's Primal rayquaza sprite since you don't have a big version of primal Rayquaza to add to the xat BG.

Guys, yno that new xat to replace the broken one? Well, it's broken
    Ill try and fix it, you can still use it (i think) so for now plz still go there a lot, thnx

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast