Thread: Colosseum 100 battles to get ho-oh team help

Default Colosseum 100 battles to get ho-oh team help

I got to battle 50 before but died I have trained up a bit and changed my team, is this a suitable team to win all 100 battles, if not what would you recommend?
    Espeon- 83 (his defence isn't very good!)
    Umbreon- 83
    Tyranitar- 55
    Metagross- 50
    Houndoom- 49
    Skarmory- 49

Add more variety - your team is mainly composed of dark and steel types.
    Add the starter you caught (if you did) - and maybe Makuhita?

Platinum Friend Code: 3139 3886 9663

(PM me for a Chimchar - I accept just about anything!)
    One Chimchar, Chimchar for Sale.
    He's going cheap.
    Only Seven Guineas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobrocket View Post
    Add more variety - your team is mainly composed of dark and steel types.
    Add the starter you caught (if you did) - and maybe Makuhita?
    Bobrocket speaks it true in order to beat Mount Battle you'll need a very diverse set of Pokemon on your team because they all use very advanced pokemon. First off I'd lose Umbreon simply because Houndoom hits so much harder while Umbreon is a better staller which is what you'd need. It's important to remember that some Pokemon have a very strong diverse resistances (Flygon w/Levitate, Quagsire w/Water Absorb) and can dish out some serious damage. The game is very restricted in what you can use but if you make the best of what you've got then you can beat it. Here are some important notes.

Double Battle:- Nearly all the opponents will focus on combo's which deal huge damage while protecting their team mate (E.G: Earthquake + Levitate, Explosion + Protect, Perish Song + Sound Proof) which makes it absolutely crucial that you use Pokemon which can eliminate those threats the best ones I've found are (Quagsire: It carries both Damp and Water Absorb and can be taught Earthquake for a nasty stab, Flygon: Has high attack, a very powerful stab and levitate) It's also very important to have an Electric Type on your team because of the vast number of Flying Types and Water Types so I wouldn't blame you if you went with Raikou.
    Last edited by gamer_legend; 4th December 2012 at 11:23 AM.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Another Method is having Kyorgre from a Sapphire or Emerald game, with Thunder and at least water-type attack, since it almost certainly will be raining due to Kyorgre's ability Thunder will almost always hit. I think you can hit Neutral or better with this. The only Issue is that you'll generally need to take someone else to take down Shednija, as it will "resist" almost the moves that Kyorgre can learn.

I did that, but the memory card failed right at the end of the run.. so I lost the run and the entire party.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)