Thread: Another Game like this for a Big Console?

Default Another Game like this for a Big Console?

I really enjoyed Colosseum, due to it not only having beautiful graphics and music, but an interesting story that made the whole "BIG" version of the game more exciting. When Pokemon Battle Revolution came out for the Wii, I was hoping for another side story, to make it like an in depth RPG, but it turned out to be just a battling system like the original Stadium games. Who else liked the RPG story concept and would like to see it again?

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I would like another game like this or it can be something like battle revolution. Either is fine to me really,they are awsome in anyway they make it .
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I'm sure they will they've made one for each system so far

I'm hoping for one really bad.     Spoiler:- Spoiler:

You know, I don't really understand why some people dislike these games when many of them want something different than the handhelds. Its ridiculous frankly. Also, for older players, games like XD are really intresting because of all its dark implications. I mean, shadow pokemon? If you consider it, those creatures could rip a person to shreds in a heartbeat if it wasn't censored for younger gamers.

People should give these games a chance. I think Gamefreak was going down the right track with them.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    You know, I don't really understand why some people dislike these games when many of them want something different than the handhelds. Its ridiculous frankly. Also, for older players, games like XD are really intresting because of all its dark implications. I mean, shadow pokemon? If you consider it, those creatures could rip a person to shreds in a heartbeat if it wasn't censored for younger gamers.

People should give these games a chance. I think Gamefreak was going down the right track with them.
    Haha. My thoughts exactly. The games would be awesome now. I always thought Ardos would be the perfect Cipher boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Haha. My thoughts exactly. The games would be awesome now. I always thought Ardos would be the perfect Cipher boss.
    Or Wes. Oh that would be a plot twist. XD

But I swear to God, if Darkrai's the ultimate shadow pokemon, I'm gonna-

That aside I really hope we hear some good news soon.

Or Wes. Oh that would be a plot twist. XD

But I swear to God, if Darkrai's the ultimate shadow pokemon, I'm gonna-

That aside I really hope we hear some good news soon.
    That would be an epic plot twist.

Darkrai and Mewtwo seem like the perfect candidates

You and me both.

you guys are awesome! I also dont know why a lot of people didnt like the GC games. I LOVED them. I hope to see another game like these for the Wii U!

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I don't know why either. I hope to see one as well. This is the perfect opportunity for them.

If, by chance, the announcement is one we've been waiting for, I wonder what the next shadow pokemon game will be like. Will Micheal still be the protagonist? Will it still take place in Orre? Hopefully so.

If they actually bring back these games again, I would be in love. I could even imagine a good storyline to go along with it. I would imagine the storyline to be centered around Celebi a bit more. Say, Cipher makes one more stab at creating Shadow Pokemon, and successfully creates Celebi into a Shadow Pokemon. Now how will Shadow Pokemon be purified? Then, the purifying machine from XD would be hacked and unusable for the time being. This way, you can focus more on the Shadow Pokemon aspect of the game and maybe make it a bit more in-depth.

But I can always dream.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Ardos may not want to accept it, but Cipher's dead and done now that Greevil has willingly given himself up. No doubt he'd tell the authorities everything about Cipher so that Ardos can't even boss a Peon around without getting snuffed out by cops. Plus, Ardos strikes me as too impatient to be an effective leader.

And where else does Cipher go after Shadow Lugia? Even if they could capture and corrupt Celebi, all they'd be doing is rehashing a plan that has already been proven to fail. Unless the writers can think up something REALLY new with it, I think the Shadow Pokemon storyline is best kept in its current state: concluded.
    Last edited by Maetch; 1st January 2013 at 7:39 AM.
    Gen1 Pokedex: 151/151
    Gen2 Pokedex: 251/251
    Gen3 Pokedex: 386/386
    Gen4 Pokedex: 493/493
    Gen5 Pokedex: 649/649

Game freak didn't develop these games, it was Genius Sonority. Anyways I get what you are saying. I really enjoyed these games, and I would like an HD port to the Wii U or something, and a new game like this wouldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 1st January 2013 at 6:57 AM.

Sorry, but speculation on future games that don't yet exist in any form isn't allowed across the forums due to spam, repetition and other issues with previous cases.

So until anything gets announced such a thing if it happens, going to close.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.