Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your signature Pokemon?

Lugia has always been my favourite (thanks to Movie 2, all in the childhood) but I haven't had the fortune of using it often.

Pikachu / Raichu and Dragonite have all made regular appearances in my (in-game) teams when I could get my hands on them though.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Mine is Charizard
    Are you sure its not nostalgia that makes you like charizard?

Created by Inferno Productions

Despite my username, Mienfoo or Mienshao isn't my signature Pokemon. Sawk is actually my signature Pokemon. I refuse to play any Pokemon game without one on my team.

~My Black team~

The userbar is made by Sworn Metalhead!
    The team pose is made by Eeveelover824!
    I have claimed the PS1 game Crash Bandicoot!

Definitely Lucario. Although my favorite is Zoroark

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Tough choice but probably Houndoom . Always liked this thing, it just looks so badass, and can rip **** up in battle. Also this seems to be a forgotten pokemon, so I guess I would be unique.

My other choice would be Meganium . Pretty much same as above, except I really grew a liking to this after I saw Legend of Thunder and Tie One On. Extremely underliked pokemon so same as above, makes me fairly unique.
    1st X run:

I'm not really sure. The Alakazam line would be a fit choice since I've always liked it since Gen I, and enjoyed training them in different gens. Same with Tyranitar in Gen II and the Cradily line in Gen III. I've always enjoyed using them and I've recently bred and trained them again in Gen V. There are a lot of other Pokémon I love, old and new, but I think that these three will always remain in a special place and thus they would classify as my "signature Pokémon".

My signature Pokemon (Even though I don't get to use it much in-game) is definitely Ninetales
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lucario. He is a real deal.
    Lucario: Master of Aura...... and Chocolate!

FC(Pokemon Y): 4313-1362-5177

Piplup My favorite

Red face

Musharna i have defeated quite alot of pokémon with her, Legendaries at that! One battle, though i didn't win, i defeated my friends Zekrom and Entei who used SMOGON movesets and stats, i felt proud

Fennekin, Cobalion, or Tornadus-T. But Fennekin preferably once X, and Y come out.

Believe me tho. I can NEVER stay on one Pokémon for too long. So, you'll see me comming back here maybe <.>
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Mew. Need I say more?

Saaatoshi!

Sceptile.

*everyone gasps in shock*
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

Treecko It's way better than Sceptile
    Other pokemon I love are Manectric and Metang . Hoenn rocks!
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:

Charizard. Has been ever since I got a Charizard Trading Card from the original set. Was the envy of every kid at school. Good times

Had to make do with Typhlosion for several years though as I only had Silver, but since FireRed I've had a Charizard named Flamer that's visited everyone of my 3rd and 4th gen games, (except SS were I used a Typhlosion in memory of the original that was lost due to the battery breaking). Decided not to transfer him over to gen 5 and he now permanently resides as my team leader on Pearl. Once I get him a partner and he makes a baby going to send his son over to Unova to carry on the tradition. Flamer Jr, or maybe Flamer II
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

The very embodiment of darkness DAARRRKRAAAIII!.....
    Let my shadowy darkness consume your SOUL!.....

Murkrow or Snivy, it would be interesting to have one of them as my "Pikachu". By "Pikachu" I mean one of them standing on my shoulders instead of inside the Poké Ball. It would be also cool to have Latias as my signature, I would certainly use her to travel from place to place a lot of time, so she would be out of Poké Ball quite a lot.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 22nd March 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Either Charizard or Lucario, depending which one of these that I can get in a game.

Minccino definitely ~

★ goldensteambun

looking for TRU or Movie11 Shaymin on Gen 5 game, please PM me for offer

I want to say charizard since it is my favorite but considering gyarados is one my most commonly used pokemon im gonna have to say it.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Pidgeot, but of course. I always make a point of catching and training one, since it's my favourite Pokemon and I love using it.
    Last edited by Lost Lore; 17th January 2013 at 6:25 AM. Reason: Minor grammar derp. Oops.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Electabuzz.
    He's got the 'tude.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Well, that do depend. but the mist common one I pretty much always use, is my Weavile named Adalricus.

I mean, favorites-wise, Luxray man. That dude's my 'mon!

But if we're going into actual Pokemon I use in battles, for the longest time, it was whatever I decided would kickstart my Trick Room (as I play VGC Doubles). Musharna, Jellicent, Reuniclus. But lately, I've noticed that the Pokemon I've been sneakily sneaking into other teams is Togekiss. Togekiss is so clutch; she pulls me out of the craziest situations if I can play right. (:

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

All electric pokemon bow at my feet and all psychic pokemon are my emblems of destruction as I am the kanto region champion!!!!!!

Well, in the video games I just happen to train nidokings and primeapes, in the TCG I play with legendarys so it seems, I don't like picking legendarys because it seems unfair some how to want to have it as you're signature even though they look cool. The pokemon I do like/favs would have to be whimsicott, scyther, toxicroak, electabuzz line, vaporeon (I have a whole page dedicated to that pokemon for the trading card game), jolteon, and dragonair.

But my signature pokemon... I dunno I haven't decided yet but if I had to choose right now, whimsicott.
    Last edited by ven?; 17th January 2013 at 7:21 AM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast