Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your signature Pokemon?

I'd have to say Altaria.
    3DS FC: 4656 - 7669 - 3055
    Versions: X
    Friend Safari: Dragon || Gabite - Noibat - Sliggoo

PM before adding~

I have a couple of signature pokemon. I almost always have one or more of the following pokemon in my team at a time. Charizard, Blaziken, Crobat, Arcanine

id have to say toxicroak. at first i didnt care for him, but hes won me so many games its not even funny.
    I am a proud christian.

(eating sandwhich) THIS IS DELICIOUS!

3ds fc-2595-0049-4886

black 2 fc- 1035-0063-4268
    black fc-4213 3080 3415
    ssbb fc-3526-1218-4292

i gotta say my best pokemon in battle would have to be starmie

but since the begging of the first gen i was always fascinated with scyther he was as you could say my dream pokemon to have espicially since i started with blue so i couldnt get him.

and then when he evolved into scizor i freaked out and i loved his design so for me scizor is my man
    my shinies =D

White 2 FRIEND CODE: 0004 1519 9174

im down to trade, battle etc. PM me

Ummmm GARCHOMP!!!
        Spoiler:- Lvl 100 Pokémon:

Wow i actually can't believe so many people posted pikachu..
    My signature pokemon is Hippowdown.
    Up until 4th gen it was Tyranitar.*obviously*
    ミュウツー

Venusaur since Red, and will always be. It's probably the most common Pokémon I use though, but I never go anywhere without it if possible.

My dear Froslass
    psychomaniac

Scrafty, It's design is perfect, and it's movepool is perfect, I have 3 or 4 different Scraftys bred and trained to run different sets.

I love mareep. Each time they are in game,I just have to caught one.
    Shinies-
    Post game status- Filling dex up, Shiny hunting

Safari type- Normal Safari with Audino, Teddiursa and Chansey
    FC-4012-3885-7486

Mine is Gengar.

What's that? What'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthatwhat'sthat what'sthatwhat'sthat?

AS: Sceptile, Sableye, Flygon (?), Relicanth, Muk, Girafarig

I can't live without my [insert Eevee icon here as I'm too lazy to search for it].
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Mine is either Whirlipede or this Lil guy

~Banner by Sworn Metalhead~
    ~I claim Abomasnow, Team Fortress 2 and the Pyro~

I think my signature pokemon would be mantine

A tie between espeon (shiny) and lucario
    Yep we should ban baton pass, and weather too. Oh and Trick Room, I'm tired of having to worry about Trick Room all the time. Just ban the move Trick Room, and prankster, it's broken. Ban all status moves on prankster users, they're too cheap. Oh and ban Probopass to it's so cheap. Just ban everything except Magikarp with splash.
    Well, actually Blaziken isn't really Uber because some people whined about how they were getting owned by it. I mean, it doesn't stand a chance in the Uber enviroment.

Will mine is kinda obvious.... I actually have two. Aggron, and Garchomp. But since Garchomp is uber, I don't use him online. I remember one time, my go to strongest Pokemon I used was Poliwrath. Still love em.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Cool

Kanto: Venusaur
    Johto: Noctowl
    Hoenn: Rayquaza
    Sinnoh: Infernape
    Unova: Meloetta

All Around: Leafeon

Friend Code: Listed in code spoiler!
    Pokémon Safari Type: Dark
    Pokémon in Safari: Liepard, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt (Spiecal thanks to mwrspeedy29 and Shao-May)
        Spoiler:- Code Section:

Yup,you got it right,its the king of Jungles,the speedy,agile and sharp Sceptile.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Since Yellow my icon has been Vaporeon.
    N3DS FC: 1220-6591-9030
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Spritzee, Clefairy
    Dedicated Pokemon breeder with access to bank balls, egg moves, and move tutors! Often replay older titles so if you're hunting for Gen 1-5 legendaries I most likely have them!

Togepi of course! But also Chikorita, Piplup and Bulbasaur. They're just too awesome.

It depends on the game for me, and it's a specific one.

Heartgold: Toto the Feraligatr (First Pokemon ever.)
    Platinum: Scar the Cacturne.
    White: My shiny Darkrai
    White 2: Dusky the Banette

These specific Pokemon are always in my party.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

It depends on the region, but I will commonly repeat Pokemon from other playthroughs in this case.

Kanto: Always, despite its overrated nature, Charizard. From the first, un-nicknamed Charizard, going to Flamer, my shiny Charmeleon, and at last, Zero, Charizard has always taken a vital role on my team. It is powerful and easily takes its foes down. Even the difficulty of the first two Gyms is nothing with the right Pokemon. The funnest to use was Zero.

Johto: Murkrow. Although it is, yes, weaker than Honchkrow, Murkrow, named Raven, was the strongest Pokemon of the random team I trained within SoulSilver (which consisted of Sceptile, Floatzel, Flygon, Manectric and Aggron as well), and still remains at level 87. I planned to use a male version of her in HeartGold, but I am unsure whether I want to or not. The funnest to use was Raven.

Hoenn: I have two: Blaziken and Pelipper. In my very first Emerald team, I used the duo nicknamed Blazealote and Pelipean respectively, and they were the best of my team before they were overshadowed by Rayquaza. Upon receiving Sapphire, I decided to try them out again, this time with a proper supporting team. Mekigo, a Combusken, hasn't fully evolved yet, but Venigra the Pelipper is one of the best on my team. The funnest to use were Mekigo and Venigra. ,

Sinnoh: Without a doubt, this was Budew's line and Chimchar's line. This was the last generation where I used one-Pokemon teams, so on both Diamond and Platinum, I opted for Chimchar, but with a weakness for the first gym, I caught Budews to take it out. Both Cojiros (Monferno at the moment) and the Budews, Misao and Remanyk, correspond extremely well with one another and easily take foes down. The funnest to use were... all of them. ,

Unova: Archeos/Archeops... just... Firenze, the lead of my Black team.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Default Your "Trademark Pokémon"?

Have you ever felt that you had your own "trademark Pokémon"? Something that tells others it's you that they face in a battle. Something you consider very unique and special to just you?

When the Pokémon games first came out, I felt pretty special in having all the link cable only guys, Golem, Alakazam, Gengar and Machamp, in my party at one point in my Red. Golem in particular, since I don't think any other NPC has it in the entire game.

The same goes for Clefable. I had a curious one. She (and I say "she" even though there were no genders back then, because it sure is a feminine species) had what today would be called a "mixed set". She knew at least Thunderbolt, Blizzard and Tri Attack. I had no clue back then what Tri Attack was supposed to be; I loved how it was animated just as a circling triangle. No signs of triple elemental attacks. Guessed that she just shot some random triangles that hurt real much... That one, I think, is my most memorable Pokémon. She absolutely devastated the Elite Four... and my friends in link cable battles. It was unheard of back then to have a Pokémon with such variety in its moveset.

In Gen III I had a Flygon, and once again, I'm not sure if any NPC has one. Cool typing, and especially cool looks! Love those pilot glasses! And for once an elegant dragon, not always the generic "BRAWR I GOTS THE POWARR SO PHEAR ME!" look! One of my all time favorite Pokémon, with ease!

On Gen IV, a blue Gastrodon. A rarity. Although he got dropped from my party in the last minute and became a miserable HM slave, he still looks cool and has a place in my heart for something special not every average Joey has. ;P

Also, finally found good use for Farfetch'D. That s.o.b. is the only Pokémon I've ever won all contest ranks with!

So, how 'bout you? Anything that you feel like ever were yours, and yours only? That you remember as a unique Pokémon? Doesn't have to be a rare species or anything like that. Just something others might remember you by.
    Last edited by Golemite; 22nd February 2013 at 2:38 AM.

My current and FINAL Red team.
    I just can't start a new one since there are no Link Cables around these days. Requiscat in Pace! :´(
    (^ Okay, gotta admit it looks better in COLOR! )

Lopunny, Gardevoir, and Ninetails... I love all 3 of em! There beautiful body's and there awesome movesets! Not to mention there amazing fan art!
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Some Pokémon I've had in the past that I really remember being super awesome for whatever reason were Pikachu, Blaziken, Swampert, Roserade and shiny Gyarados

I also remember having a Wailord in my Sapphire game that was really over leveled. I loved that thing, but it had the worst set of moves: Surf, Waterfall, Dive and another that I can't remember, it may have been Strength. But it served its purpose. I want to eventually get another Wailord and give it a much better moveset.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast