Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: What is your signature Pokemon?

i'm known pretty well for my darkrai, but if we're talking non-legendary... i'm not sure.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

My signature pokemon used to be Sandslash...which is also favorite. But Raichu really has become my signature pokemon.

Two of them, from the Gen V would defiantly have to be Scolipede and Haxorus.
    If you haven't noticed yet, I enjoy them very much.

Along with the obvious Jirachi, I love using Swampert and Banette
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12

My shiny Suicune with Leftovers. Moves are Toxic, Protect, Scald and Aqua Ring. It's beautiful and extremely underated. Put this pokemon in the right team and it will wall opposing teams and slowly destroy them.

Outside of legendaries, I always use my Choice Scarf Hydreigon with Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower and Surf. An unbelievable revenge killer.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Mine is definitely Crobat I try to either train one or at least obtain one in almost every game I've played.

I have different signature Pokemon depending on the game I am playing

One of my signatures in Heart Gold is Crobat, it's shiny with good nature and ivs so it quickly became one of my signatures along with my Dragonite

In Pearl it would probably be my shiny Gengar that originated from Fire Red

In White it's difficult to choose since I like to switch between different Pokemon all the time

Kanto: Cloyster
    Johto: Scizor
    Hoenn: Absol
    Sinnoh: Togekiss
    Unova: Reuniclus

BEST CHEERLEADER EVER!!!

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Mine's Slowbro for obvious reasons.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

I guess Ho-Oh, even if I only use him in Uber teams online (I always have him in those though. You just gotta watch out for Stealth Rock) since he makes ingame too easy.

As for non-legendary, ehh, I really dunno. Maybe Shinx or Straptor. Both are my favorites and the latter's personality kinda fits me. I also used to have a Shinx avatar for ages and apparently it fit me or something.
    TumblrdeviantArt

"So collect your scars and wear them well.
    Your blood's a good an ink as any.
    Go scratch your name into the clouds and pull them all... down."

Current rps
    | TSoAM | CotVK|

Musharna naturally. 8D

It's my favorite Pokemon right now, and so few others besides myself use one.

For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our stories adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 22nd March 2013 at 2:48 PM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Non-Legendary
    Kanto: Gengar/Scyther/Gyarados
    Johto: Scizor/Tyranitar/Sudowoodo/Heracross
    Hoenn: Absol/Metagross/Salamence
    Sinnoh: Drapion/Rampardos/Garchomp
    Unova: Haxorus/Scolipede/Ferrothorn
    [CENTER]
    3DS Friend Code: 0302-0821-3128
    \

Lucario, Shiny Scizor,and of course SHiny/Non-shiny Victini

Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

Simple question; I don't have one. In fact, I make it a point to never use a Pokemon that I've used before in a previous run, unless it's a starter Pokemon or the Pokemon in question has got some new moves, be it via move tutor or generation shift.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

my sig poke has become rayquaza. i started this in my emerald, and now he is the first poke i transfer/trade to another of my games.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    For me it's Blastoise. Blastoise is my favorite Pokemon of all time, and my signature Pokemon. I have been through a lot with Blastoise in the games, and I will care to explain what I mean.

It all started on Pokemon Red the first Pokemon game I ever played. My friends at school all picked Charmander for there Red versions so I took a different approach, and picked Squirtle. I named my Squirtle Shellshock, and eventually Shellshock evolved into a Blastoise, and later on he became my first level 100 Pokemon after we defeated the Elite 4, and we went through some more rigorous training. A few years later Pokemon Silver came out, and I traded Shellshock from Pokmemon Red to Pokemon Silver using the time machine. Shellshock helped our team defeat the Elite 4, and eventually he helped up defeat Red at Mt. Silver.

Sadly, a few years later when I was walking home from school I lost my Pokemon Silver somehow, and I never found it. Still to this day I believe it fell out of my coat pocket. I was mad, and ticked off because I accomplished a lot in that game, but most importantly I missed Shellshock. It sucked losing that game. Then eventually Leaf Green came out, and I got that for Christmas. I ended up picking Squirtle as my starter when I made a new game, and I named him Shellshock. Later on just like in Pokemon Red my Shellshock reached level 100 as a Blastoise after we defeated the Elite 4. I did tons of rigorous training with him. Getting Shellshock to level 100 really took time. When Pokemon Diamond ended up coming out, and I got that I decided to migrate Shellshock to Pokemon Diamond. There on that game Shellshock helped me out in very important battles and matches, and when Soul Silver came out I traded Shellshock to that game. You guy's know how Ashs Charizard comes back every now and then to battle for Ash in the Anime? Thats how my Shellshock is these days. I am working on getting him to my Pokemon Black 2. I am sure me and him will go through more on our stories adventure.

I don't know if anyone will take the time to read all this but yes. Blastoise is my favorite, and im actually somewhat attached to my Shellshock. We have been through a lot I have been playing Pokemon for 15 years.
    I read the whole thing. It sucks that you lost your Blastoise in Silver, but I find it fitting that eventually you got the remake of Gen I, so in a sense you got a "remade" version of your Blastoise.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Swampert. :3 It's been my favorite ever since I first saw it. (Ruby was the second game I played) I always have a Swampert on my team. I just love THEM!

Alright, well since I was last here, I've gotten different signature Pokémon.

It's Serperior and Chandelure for White Version

Emboar and Lucario for White Version 2

BUT

My old Charizard comes back every once in a while to help me out. Whether it's against the E4 rematches or Benga, he's always come back and allowed me to win.

Shame my friend has him for training since she owed me a favor xD
    Last edited by Champion Cynthia108; 17th June 2013 at 4:47 PM.

I will find you in real life and fall in love with you all over again.

Kanto:Snorlax
    Johto:Ampharos
    Hoenn:Flygon
    Sinnoh:Froslass
    Unovaarmanitan
    Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Team

Kanto Flareon
    Johto Misdreavus
    Hoenn Altaria
    Sinnoh Rotom
    Unova Scolipede
    (Username)

The Chimchar line, most definitely. (Incoming story!)

It all started when I grew attached to a Monferno named Khan, whom I had in a Platinum nuzlocke. I grew attached to him throughout the run, but after losing a Staravia I also felt strongly towards to Gardenia's Roserade, I gave up the run.

Later, I started a new game and decided to do a solo run with just a Chimchar (named Chimmy). Through many hours of hard work, Chimmy eventually made it to level 98 and earned me all 8 gym badges, but as we approached the pokemon league, I felt a little insecure about challenging the elite four with him. So I used the last two levels to evolve him into an Infernape, where he then easily took out the elite four for me. Some mixed feelings about the evolution on my end, But I still felt extremely proud of him regardless.

He was and still is extremely special to me. Not just in the fact that he soloed the entire game, but also because he was my first level 100 pokemon. (I always was lazy about training pokemon when I was younger, so it felt good for once training something that far. Before this, my highest had been a level 87 Blaziken)

Currently, Chimmy still resides in Platinum version, but I later plan to transfer him over to White and eventually X and Y. I'm really excited that I'll be able to see him in 3D and even interact with him through pokemon-amie. If nothing else, that's gonna be the biggest selling point of the game for me.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

My Arcanine. He battles well as he can pack a punch, um, bite.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

Marowak

There is one in my party for each gen/region. I used a Cubone on Pokemon Red, but since Yellow, it no longer begins with a damage dealing attack. I tried working with that, but later with a different game, decided to use Marowak instead (also, stopping it from evolving every time it would level up can become annoying).

I dunno, I'll leave that up for you guys to decide XD
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast